Sam, about Lasercomb (Is this for real?)

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

hotdillon

Sam, about Lasercomb (Is this for real?)

Post by hotdillon » Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:17 pm

Hey Sam (and anyone else really),

Do you think the Lasercomb has any merit as a hair loss treatment at all? I mean come on, isn't it just an expensive laser pointer? The reason I ask is because you have an article on your main page that talks about FDA trials for the Lasercomb. :lol:

A laser... that's also a comb... that grows hair... really?

I just find it really hard to believe that shining laser beams on your head has any value in growing hair.

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by HairLossFight.com » Fri Oct 31, 2003 11:22 am

It's definitely hard to believe, but if it gets FDA approval for marketing the claim that it can actually regrow hair, then I would definitely believe it. There appears to be a fair amount of positive feedback about it in various anecdotes in other forums.

If you're thinking of trying it, I think they have a good return policy if you are unhappy with the product...

Regards,
Sam

hotdillon

Post by hotdillon » Fri Oct 31, 2003 8:26 pm

If you're thinking of trying it, I think they have a good return policy if you are unhappy with the product...
I can't AFFORD to try it. :cry:

But maybe you can convince the HairMax company that makes it to let you try it for free, as a part of your regimen, and report on it here. What do you think?

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by HairLossFight.com » Sat Nov 01, 2003 3:29 pm

I doubt that they would be willing to give me one. Perhaps if more people used the forums and the site ranking in Google was a bit higher.... I'm working on getting there. :wink: