WOMEN HAIRLOSS NON STOP

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

browngirl
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

WOMEN HAIRLOSS NON STOP

Post by browngirl » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:48 pm

Hi Guys This is the first time ever I posted anything about my hair loss but I need help!

im 23 I've experiance hairloss since the age of 14! I Had SO much hair on my head, I'm indian and we have thick hair...so much hair that I couldnt wrap an elastic around my hair 3 times. Ive lost MORE THEN half of my hair. Everytime I run my hand through my hair I pull hair you. Its not breaking its actually falling out with a lil white bulb thing on the end. I've had all my blood work done Ive seen a NO GOOD dermatologist who told me to use minoxidle or get hair transplant. I'm trying everything I can. I had all my blood levels check and I had low iron at 30, but I've brought my iron up to 94 for the last 3 month and still NO improvement in my hair loss. All my other blood work is fine Vitimin D, hormones, thyroid, zinc, calcium!

Stress:
I worry its an on going thing, but its not severe stress.

Scalp conditions:
My scalp is always itchy. Sometimes I just want to dig my nails into it so it would go away. And it also tingles, I've read where it tingles it means I'm going to lose more hair in those areas. I've tried used tea tree oil but its no help. I don't have a rash or anything, sometimes their is a tender pimple here and there in my scalp but nothin major. After I shower its so itchy, and I'm now using hyperallergenic baby shampoo

I take iron supplement, vitamin d, msm powder, pure bin hang ginseng, I taking bell stop hairloss #77 supplements for a month now and STILL NO RESULTS... its just not stopping to fall out. Also takin fenugreek seeds

I cry and I pray to god to help me all the time, I just dont know what to do no more, I really don't.

Food Allergies:
I had my food allergies checked and I'm allergic to dairy. For the past week I have cut dairy out of my life and STILL NO IMPROVEMENT!

I'm currently doing the Wild Rose Detox to eliminate any toxins out of body.

Overall health:
I'm always wake up tired in the mornings, and I feel that my energy level drops during the day! I never feel well rested. My nails grow long however they chip really fast. I get cold really fast, feet hands and nose especially. I have sinus problem and dry cough.

Can anyone help me, have a similar condition to mine and let me know what worked for them? I'm desperate!

cousenblayla
Hair Loss Type: Cicatricial Alopecia

Re: WOMEN HAIRLOSS NON STOP

Post by cousenblayla » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:22 pm

We got the same problem here. I felt my hair beginning to thin and now I am into treatment.

israelite
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood I

Post by israelite » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:26 am

ok i will help u out~

add biotin, silica, lycsteine, l-methionine, follic acid.

shampoos use a good shampoo! peter lamas, ih9, and skin revolution are the best!

for hair shed drink aloe vera! apply aloe vera+ garlic oil to your scalp every other day.

combine almond oil, caster and this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120903627536

zevfstiphout

Post by zevfstiphout » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:27 am

israelite wrote:ok i will help u out~

add biotin, silica, lycsteine, l-methionine, follic acid.

shampoos use a good shampoo! peter lamas, ih9, and skin revolution are the best!

for hair shed drink aloe vera! apply aloe vera+ garlic oil to your scalp every other day.

combine almond oil, caster and this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120903627536
Will try this one out! :)
"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts." steve barbarich

hairremoval

Post by hairremoval » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:43 pm

i think its beacuse of number one you take lot of stress or number two you have dandraff in your hairs but still if you have these two issues they hairs wont have to fall as you are telling any how try to check it up agin from a doctor and be paitents

tarrahwade

Post by tarrahwade » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:39 am

Women got a lot of stresses everyday. This I think contributes to hairloss.

salmandcs
Occasional Poster

Post by salmandcs » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Stress make's ur hair fall and make them thin

shinning_like_me
Regular Poster

Post by shinning_like_me » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:10 am

hi there,
If stress is the reason for allthe hbair loss , trhan i think Woman should start excercising a lot and start on yoga which is the best way to get rid of stress. And also the asanas of yoga makes one get relaxed and relieved from all the wqories and tensions.

Icnoaihek7t

Post by Icnoaihek7t » Wed May 07, 2014 6:15 pm

yeah, i agree with you. We have to learn how to relieve ourselves. do more exercises , keep a good mood everyday, enjoy life........