Dr. Lee's new xandrox 15%

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

hotdillon

Dr. Lee's new xandrox 15%

Post by hotdillon » Wed Oct 29, 2003 11:02 pm

Hi Sam. you said in one of your daily rants that you were goiong to try the new xandrox 15%. Have you tried it yet? I'm curious to know what you think. I'm thinking of trying his products or maybe Dr. Proctors stuff. they are both expensive but I really dont want to loose any more hair so maybe money shouldn't be the main reason I dont use something.

anyways let us know when you try the new xandrox.

Stillman

hotdillon

Post by hotdillon » Thu Oct 30, 2003 9:48 pm

Just use regular Minoxidil 5%, but use more.

:idea: If you use 1ml of 15% then you'll get the same amount of Minoxidil as if you used 3ml of 5%.

:wink:

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by HairLossFight.com » Fri Oct 31, 2003 11:26 am

I have actually received a free sample of the Xandrox 15 that I am trying out... Stay tuned to the site for a comprehensive review. I will tell you that I am pretty impressed with the quality of the solution based Xandrox compared to the Xandrox 12.5% so far.

As for using three times as much 5% Minox. instead of Xandrox 15. I'm not sure if that would work as well because you are getting a LOT more vehicle than Minox that way. That means you're putting quite a bit of the stuff on your head to get the same amount of Minox.

Regards,
Sam

hotdillon

Post by hotdillon » Fri Oct 31, 2003 8:24 pm

Sam,

Does Xandrox 15% leave any residue when it dries?

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin

Post by HairLossFight.com » Sat Nov 01, 2003 3:31 pm

Magneto,

It does leave a bit of residue, and it takes a while to dry. But I am very impressed with it overall. I will explain in my official product review that is coming soon.

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin

Post by HairLossFight.com » Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:20 am

Finailly, here is my initial review:

http://morphollica.com/?newsid=13

Sam

hotdillon

Post by hotdillon » Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:05 pm

Hi Sam. thanks for the review of xandrox 15. I have a few questions though:

1 - how can you be so sure that the hair you said was groing in from of your hair line is the result of xandrox and not just hair that you didnt notice before?

2 - would you recommend if I decided to use xandrox 15 to use it twice a day? I know Dr Lee says you should only use it once a day, but do you think its safe to use it instead of 5%?

3 - can you post some pictures of your results?

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin

Post by HairLossFight.com » Tue Dec 09, 2003 10:13 pm

1 - how can you be so sure that the hair you said was groing in from of your hair line is the result of xandrox and not just hair that you didnt notice before?
It's obvious, the hair that is growing in front of my hairline is unpigmented, short and vellous, but it was not there before I restarted my treatment regimen.
2 - would you recommend if I decided to use xandrox 15 to use it twice a day? I know Dr Lee says you should only use it once a day, but do you think its safe to use it instead of 5%?
No I don't recommend using it twice a day. If you are going to use Xandrox 15 then I recommend that you use it only once a day, before bedtime. Use 5% in the morning.
3 - can you post some pictures of your results?
You bet. I will start posting new pictures soon.

Regards,
Sam