Hair growers?

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

MarshaB
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: None. I use the same hair products with hair fall control

Hair growers?

Post by MarshaB » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:48 am

Hi,

I wanted to know if someone did try using hair growers which did help you grow your hair back even little by little. I am more concerned on growing my eyebrows back, they were shaved and plucked 5 years ago and they didn't grew bakc. I do not want to touch my hair so i wont try using hair growers since I am not sure what would be the effect , if you have used a hair grower can you please tell me the brand, I might look at it on stores here.

I posted this on one thread and I am posting it here so you'll know my issue about my hair.

Hi I am 21 and have the same problem, I've been experiencing hair loss for 4 years now but the pass 2 years it is getting worst. I never colored my hair, never had hair treatments and I do not blowdry or iron my hair.

I have curly, thick smooth hair before, now I have thin but (thick strands) frizzy hair. Everytime I take a bath lot of hair falls out at the same time when I brush my hair most of it fall out. I haven't used any hair growers yet then my eye brows where shaved wrongly before now they wont grow back also, that was 5 years ago.. It is very frustrating, my upper head looks bald when I put my hair up. :(

Thanks a lot.