I'm 25, have under $10k to spend, and want a transplant in/around Toronto - Advice?

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

mark25
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

I'm 25, have under $10k to spend, and want a transplant in/around Toronto - Advice?

Post by mark25 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:46 pm

Quick story: Been losing my hair for many, many years...and I'm 25 right now and between a bad Norwood III to a Norwood IV, and after trying everything from Rogaine, to Propecia, to even the Laser Comb I've realized it is what it is and nothing other than a transplant will help.

The only other option is a hairpiece, but with the amount of maintenance and having to constantly worry about it on my head I realize I might as well go down the transplant route.

So my question: I live in Toronto, can somebody recommend to me the best doctor who can help me, at least for now, give me a great transplant for under $10k? I don't have a lot of money, but I'm not completely bald either. I'd really love to hear some advice from someone who's been there/done that, even better if you've got one from someone in Toronto or nearby.

Thanks again, and I REALLY appreciate all your help guys! This process is very stressful and your help means so much!