Regime I have now and update

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

kakarot
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Regime I have now and update

Post by kakarot » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:25 pm

Hey Sam and everyone. Just would like to say I got xandrox15 a few weeks ago. Started using it, hope it helps me. But this is my regime so far I might add something on to it.

Xandrox15

Crinagen

Folligen Cream

Multivitamins

t gel

And Nixion shampoo

I plan on getting Nizoral soon to replace the t gel and when i get more money I wanna replace crinagen with revivogen. My hairline was starting to recede fast so I hope the xandrox15 and folligen cream can restore it within time. Just hope it dont make it worse, haha. But I had to try the folligen cream out cause it said it could change my hairs that are in the resting stage into the growth stage. Thatd be pretty sweet if its successful. And with xandrox15 i can possibly have hair regrowth. And with crinagen i can hope my hair loss will stop. But I think I may need revivogen in the long run. Well this is my update I'll let you know more in a month. Take care.

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by HairLossFight.com » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:42 pm

Thanks for the update. You've got a decent regimen kakarot. Just be patient and persistent. Also, try to use the topicals sparingly. You don't need to smother your scalp. Good luck and continue to keep us posted!

Regards,
Sam