HeadStyl

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

HeadStyl
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood VII
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: HeadStyl. Full Norwood Scale 7 HeadStyl at that!

HeadStyl

Post by HeadStyl » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:10 am

Hello all.

The team at HeadStyl would like to let our clients and fans know that due to ongoing technical difficulties with our site at HeadStyl.com we have recreated the site, in its entirety, at HeadStyl.net.

We look foward to seeing you there and, as always, are delighted to hear from you with your questions about our service.

We have also posted new client video to YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16aSVn_f ... r_embedded - this will feature on the site shortly.

Thanks.

The HeadStyl Team

tyronebanks
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Re: HeadStyl

Post by tyronebanks » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:55 am

After the mess you made of my head, I'm not sorry to hear about the difficulties with your website. The less people find you, the fewer lives you can ruin with your so-called "treatment". You're lucky I dont sue you for what you did.

Message to all considering a treatment with Headstyl - STAY AWAY - I thought a transplant was the worst thing I ever did, so I went to them for help. Instead of something that resembles real hair, I had dots all over my head which looked like they were drawn on with a felt-tip pen. Only after seeing a professional tattoo removal expert did I get my life back.

I would suggest to the forum moderators that Headstyl be kicked off this forum and never be allowed to return. They make a mockery of what this forum set out to achieve.

Neilholmes
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Re: HeadStyl

Post by Neilholmes » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:56 am

Ive read your comments on HeadStyl and have to totally disagree...Ive had a headstyl and couldnt be happier. Im a changed man and my head looks amazing \:D/