gold?

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

0416Dr
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: Niz

gold?

Post by 0416Dr » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:46 pm

Hi all,

I am wondering for a while now, why one of my fingers has more hairgrowth then all the others. Esspecially as I have not much bodyhair as this has something to do with generations in our family. Somehow I do not have any hair on my arms and some parts of my legs. Anyway, I am wearing this white-gold ring and that is the only finger which has hair on it...and actually these hairs are thick and long. My other fingers do has like 3 or 4 hairs (I really can count them) and very very thin...almost not visible...except for that finger with the white-gold ring, it has many hairs. Before that, this finger did contain as much hair as the other fingers. But since I am wearing this ring many hairs started to grow. It was actually bothering me so I decided to get rid of them. Now 2 months later, all hairs are back and again very thick.

I wish I could do this with my temples :roll:

What is happening here?
I went to buy a camouflage jacket the other day but I couldn't find any.

Bombarie
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: gold?

Post by Bombarie » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:37 am

i have sunglasses from titanium and when i put my glasses on the top of my head, my head starts to tingle and itch. Maybe they are stimulators haha. shall i walk 18 hours a day with my sunglasses trough my hair to test it? \:D/