herbal-h

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

tempestnatures
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

herbal-h

Post by tempestnatures » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:34 pm

Googling news for hair loss/regrowth brought me a new product today.
http://Herbal-h.com
Please let me know if you know anything about it.

The news item is:
http://www.onlineprnews.com/news/25081- ... r-men.html

Some plus points:
1) Not a life long treatment. 3 to 6 months course and you are done.
2) Price per month is kind of manageable.
3) Its a new product. So may be their claim is true.

Some negative points:
1) 95% results claim is based only by testing on 42 men. That sucks!
2) Its a new product. So, its a disadvantage too. (Yes, it was discovered in 2006, but became available to public in Dec 2009 only).

Please guys, do give generous comments if you know anything about this one.
Like every new product, this one raises hopes once again to a new level.

cld
Regular Poster

Re: herbal-h

Post by cld » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:49 pm

SCAM!!!! the use semantics in saying its natural with no drugs like finastearide, theres the catch "no drugs like fina" BUT it contains good ole 2% minoxidal! then throw in some herbs.there is no way that you could use it for 3 months get your results and then not use it.

i love the way they put the picture of a pretty plant next to the chemical ingredients.

dont waste your money

cld
Regular Poster

Post by cld » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:54 pm

After obtaining authentication and approval from the National Sanitation Department, Herbal-H released its hair growth spray in March 2009. This is a toxic free revolutionary hair loss treatment that is very successful as it does not contain any drugs or chemicals considered dangerous for the health of the users.

more BS! The National Sanitation department? no drugs or chemicals? the key here is "considered dangerous for the health of the users"

p__
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by p__ » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:28 pm

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by HairLossFight.com » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:49 pm

That's what this site is for.

bbBrown
Treatment Regimen: Chinese Herbs Consulation Treatment, Herbal Pills,Herbal-H

Post by bbBrown » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:33 pm

I bought Herbal-H last 2 months and have been using it since then. I have not noticed anything astonishing so far but I do see some new baby hairs along my receded hairline. The baby hair doesnt seem to mature yet. I am really hoping for some positive progress. The disappointment was my crown area. Not much noticable 'new' hair growth yet. I bought 2 boxes of Herbal-H. I will make an update after I complete the 3 months treatment.

-sad,low self-esteem guy from Singapore.

vishu

Post by vishu » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:20 am

as far as Minoxidel is concern, then that would have to be a Chemical..

but what satisfies here is how the herbs are used in this product to naturally supress DHT and supressing DHT with medications could bring severe side-effects.. and that is why this product attracts me..

you can also use green-tea to naturally supress DHT..

there are other vareity of products like saw pawlemeto availabe which could supress DHT without side-effects and those are used in Herbal-h.. though I am not using it but still it would be good to know the feedback from someone who is also using this..

p__
Prolific Poster

Post by p__ » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:46 pm

vishu wrote:but what satisfies here is how the herbs are used in this product to naturally supress DHT and supressing DHT with medications could bring severe side-effects.. and that is why this product attracts me..

you can also use green-tea to naturally supress DHT..

there are other vareity of products like saw pawlemeto availabe which could supress DHT without side-effects and those are used in Herbal-h..
No, you are wrong.

There is no reason to assume that suppressing DHT to a given level through type II 5a-reductase inhibition using SP or any "herbal remedy" would result in a different side effects profile than medications like Finasteride. The potential side effects from Finasteride like decreased libido, gynecomastia etc are a result of the lowered DHT levels, not the drug as such. The lowered levels of DHT also has the "side effect" of helping your hair. In other words, lowering your DHT levels through type II 5a-reductase inhibiton is likely to lead to the same effects, regardless of how it was achieved. A herbal substance that you put into your body is a drug. Any drug - be it SP or Finasteride - that lowers your DHT by inhibiting type II 5a reductase by X % will give you the same level of side effects. If you think otherwise, please explain why the body would not react to the lower levels of DHT! Just because the bottle the pills came from say it's "natural"?

Actually, the herbal stuff which has not gone through thorough scientific testing could lead to additional side effects from the substance itself. Also, if you don't selectively inhibit type II reductase (Dustasteride doesn't, btw) you could potentially get more side effects for a given level of improvement for your hair than an exclusive type II inhibitor would give you.

chore boy
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II

Post by chore boy » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:59 pm

WTF is the National Sanitation Department? People just making sh*t up now?

cosgroveand
Treatment Regimen: i havent used anythign yey

Post by cosgroveand » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:01 pm

The question im having guys is a bit irrelevant ( sorry for my english), i did order the 3 month treatment some weeks ag,
i have sent an email informing them that it is not possible to be reaches that the telepehone number i have given to
them but i dint recieve and reply back to me .
If any1 is kind to provide to me a phone number ( im trying to contact them at the number they do provide but that
number is out of order.

stivenmichelus
Hair Loss Type: Alopecia Universalis
Norwood Level: Norwood V A

Post by stivenmichelus » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:31 pm

I think this herbal-h treatment is best for the regrow your hair.Herbal-H is scientifically with proved by formulated to activate the hair from the mother cell and is highly effective in treating Male Pattern Baldness.Herbal-H is doing very highly effective and toxic-free hair regrowth treatment.
Last edited by stivenmichelus on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

nicnitro
Norwood Level: Norwood V A

Post by nicnitro » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Here is what I can say with 100% certainty:

On their website: http://www.herbal-h.com/

The bottles contain my picture, without my permission and I have never used their product. My work was done at Hasson and Wong and my handle on all hair loss blogs is NicNitro. I had over 10,000 graphs by Victor Hassson in 2 sessions.

I have contacted my lawyer and will proceed accordingly to stop this false presentation.

doke
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood III A
Treatment Regimen: trialing scalpure with pantostin

Post by doke » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:27 am

chore boy wrote:WTF is the National Sanitation Department? People just making sh*t up now?
just what i thought chore perhaps the company is run by the turd brothers \:D/

Anxious1
Prolific Poster

Post by Anxious1 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:28 pm

hey guys, herbal h is nothing more than yuda pilitory + minoxidil, which has been discussed many times before, and i tried it for a year.
it has maima, ginseng, chinese angelica, polygonum multiflorum (ho shou wu) and minoxidil

u see yuda pilitory has a program where they wholesale it to companies, and then those companies pay extra to put their own brand name on it. Youll notice herbal h has the same size little spray bottless which come 3 boxes in one big box. Theyve obviously added minoxidil to their formulas

see here for e.g
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/2949 ... y_OEM.html
Last edited by Anxious1 on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Anxious1
Prolific Poster

Post by Anxious1 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:36 pm

furthermore here is a whole page of their different box designs, all different brands, all yuda pilatory

http://www.chinahairloss.com/

and lets just say im wrong, and its a new formula that has nothing to do with yuda pilitory, then wtf is the picture from yuda pilitory box/add doing on the herbal h formulas webpage. Theyve taken a picture from a herbal product, and used it to advertise a minoxidil product. lmao

heres the page with the before after picture on the add for yuda pilitory, which is chinese angelica, ginseng and polygonum multiflorum

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/27072 ... _Yuda.html

and heres the website with the same before after picture on herbal h's website, which is the same ingrediants + minoxidil and saw palmetto etc

http://www.herbal-h.com/

surely they could find some legitimate photos from minoxidil use

peace out.

doke
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood III A
Treatment Regimen: trialing scalpure with pantostin

Post by doke » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:08 am

herbal h has updated the formula to 3% minox now if that makes any difference hahaha :lol:

fadil

Post by fadil » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:49 am

i have try this amazing product and i can tell only (BEST PRODUCT HAD EVER TRY) i have also do one hair transplant 4 years ago but the results of herbal-h are best. i have use it from one year and from the first month i have see the results my hair stopped falling and the new hair begins after 2 month, for me this product is the best on market (recommended)