Stem-Kine & Holo Beaux

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Stem-Kine & Holo Beaux

Post by Jacob » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:34 pm

Many supplements out there with these claims..so :-k on this one..

http://www.stem-kine.com/
Stem-Kine was developed by the same researchers that founded the top stem cell clinics in North America. These researchers have collectively published over 100 articles in peer-reviewed literature and have been involved in cutting edge stem cell applications. Stem-Kine's effectiveness has been rigorously evaluated by respected members of the scientific community that include Dr. Amit Patel, the first physician to clinically use stem cells for cardiac repair and Dr. Michael Murphy, the first to treat peripheral artery disease with stem cells in the U.S.
Stem-Kine has been clinically tested with the collaboration of individuals from major universities and organizations, including:

♦ Indiana University
♦ University of California, San Diego
♦ University of Utah, Salt Lake City

Through this study, it was shown that Stem-Kine supplementation administered over a 2 week period (2 pills a day, twice daily) resulted in an increase in circulating endothelial progenitor cells expressing VEGFR2 and CD34, which was maintained for a period of at least 14 days (see graph).

The focus of this study was to demonstrate the importance of circulating endothelial progenitor cells and their application to the process of aging. EPCs provide a continual source of replenishment for the blood vessels, which is extremely important in damaged or senescent blood vessels. In the study, factors regarding EPCs and their migration, mobilization, as well as function, are discussed.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Re: Stem-Kine

Post by Jacob » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Not cheap..could try to whip up your own, I suppose: http://www.netriceuticals.com/listing.asp?id=1476

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:47 pm

Scientists of Pegasus Canada have successfully extracted Dammarane Sapogenins from ginseng by using Selective Metabolites Compound Drug, and the active compound in the product has reached above 80%. This is an amazing achievement in the field of medicine. Dammarane Sapogenins has been proved through clinical trials that it remarkably improves the multiplication of stem cells such as hematopoietic stem cells, and more importantly, it is safer and more effective when compared with other pharmaceutical drugs.

Dammarane sapogenins, a herbal stem cell stimulating growth factor, is considered to be a milestone in the field of stem cell research of natural herbal medicines. Relationship between the soil and the seed could be used as a metaphor for the relationship between dammarane sapogenins and stem cells, which must be nourished much as seeds are by the soil in which they grow. As dammarane sapogenins acting like an organic fertilizer continuously supplies nutrition to stem cells, living a long life and possessing eternal youth will never be just a dream.
http://www.ppginco.com/eng/therapies/hscsf-8.html

Good for anti-cancer. Very expensive though. http://www.sapogenin.info/

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:58 pm

Holo Beaux is a novel holistic beauty and wellness therapy that promotes health and wellness as well as beauty, in particular delays aging, by stimulating stem cell growth and repairing specialized cells. This therapy includes applications of oral capsules and/or injectable solutions containing active ingredients of an herb-derived small-molecule compound which acts strongly as a stem cell stimulating factor, in combination with external applications of specially formulated botanical skin care products to promote renewal of skin cells and nourish skin. This multi-functional therapy promotes true beauty from inside out.
Ohhh I want some of that.

http://www.ppginco.com/eng/therapies/beauty.html
Although certain skin care products may be able to penetrate the inner skin layer to stimulate the stem cells and even renew skin cells, they are only acting on the skin cells which are only one type of the human stem cells. Only by repairing and enhancing the overall functions of stem cells, true beauty can be achieved from inside out.
2 more pages on it:

http://ppginco.com/eng/therapies/beauty-2.html

http://ppginco.com/eng/therapies/beauty-3.html

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Re: Stem-Kine & Holo Beaux

Post by Jacob » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:24 pm

I used to think these products were a little..oh... :-s It seems like they were all MLM etc.

With the above..and this one: http://www.enzymedica.com/products/Natu ... tabsection I'm a bit more interested.
NaturaCell represents a synergistic blend of active botanicals, antioxidants, and enzyme catalysts in one of the most exciting new formulas aimed at adult stem cell proliferation. NaturaCell utilized a studied and proven blend that supports the normal growth and function of the body's own stem cells. NaturaCell contains the patent pending NT020 blend of wild blueberry extract, vitamin D3, green tea extract, and carnosine. Enzymedica has also added glutathione, alpha lipoic acid, SOD, and six additional enzymes to enhance the potency and efficacy of the NaturaCell formula. This specific combination makes NaturaCell unique and effective in supporting the body's cellular health.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:54 pm

Can nutritional cocktail boost stem cells?
New supplement could be used for treatment of Alzheimer's disease
Posted: April 08, 2010
1:00 am Eastern

By Chelsea Schilling
© 2010 WorldNetDaily

A new report by a team of scientific researchers working with stem cells reveals it may be possible to stimulate production of stem cells essential for repairing the body with a nutritional cocktail.

A peer-reviewed report set for publication in the Journal of Translational Medicine suggests that a commercially available supplement can increase blood circulation of hematopoietic stem cells, which can mature into blood cells: white blood cells, red blood cells or platelets, and endothelial progenitor cells, which reside in the adult bone marrow or circulate in the blood and repair damage to blood vessels. Get "Smart Medicine" and find out what you should know about medications!

Thomas Ichim, CEO of Medistem Inc., worked with a team of 13 researchers from industry and academia to investigate whether the supplement, containing a cocktail of green tea, astralagus, goji berry extracts, "good" bacteria lactobacillus fermentum, antioxidant ellagic acid, immune enhancer beta 1,3 glucan and vitamin D3, could increase the number of stem cells circulating in the blood.

The team recruited 18 healthy adults between the ages of 20 and 72 who took the supplement twice daily. Researchers took blood from the adults before beginning the course and tested for cell activity in the following days. They then confirmed whether taking the supplement changed the overall levels of hematopoietic stem cells and endothelial progenitor cells in the blood.

"Hematopoietic stem cells and endothelial progenitor cells increased after taking the nutritional supplement, suggesting that the supplement may be a useful stimulator for both types of stem cells," the report said. "In this study, the levels of these stem cells peaked at 2-7 days and started to drop at 14 days, suggesting that this supplement could be used for continuous treatment for conditions associated with decreases in these stem cells such as Alzheimer's disease."

The statement notes that other therapeutic treatments to increase hematopoietic stem cells are not practical as long-term solutions because of high costs and greater health risks caused by the exceptionally elevated levels of stem cells that the treatments maintain in the blood.

"To our knowledge, this is the first study demonstrating profound mobilization effect with possible clinical significance by a food supplement-based approach," the report's authors said. "Indeed it may be possible that our supplement could be beneficial in conditions associated with reduced progenitor cells such as diabetes or in smokers which possess lower baseline values as compared to controls."

However, they added, "[G]iven commercial pressures associated with this largely unregulated field, we propose detailed scientific investigations must be made before disease-associated claims are made by the scientific community."

As WND has reported, Medistem previously reported a medical advance that would make the use of embryonic stem cells unnecessary. The group also revealed fat cells may be used to slow or repair physical nerve deterioration caused by the incurable multiple sclerosis. Three patients treated with fat procedures "showed dramatic improvement in their condition."

Medistem reported successful testing of an adult cell that can match tissues in the heart, lung, liver, pancreas, blood vessels, brain, muscle, bone and fat.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=137645

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:12 pm

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed May 12, 2010 9:01 am

Gold-360 is also the only formula that delivers live stem cells derived from an ancient Korean formula with a 5,000 year track record. Stem cells are critically needed to redifferentiate into organ or gland cells when they die or become damaged. The body's stem cell supply rapidly atrophies with age.
The ultimate anti-aging formula, rich in bioavailable live stem cells; restores stem cell reserves in the body. If head and facial interference fields are cleared, especially of heavy metals, amalgams and dental anesthetic residues, head and facial hair color may even be restored.
http://www.healthbeyondhype.com/gold360 ... p-213.html

I noticed those Premier products are 20% off at Timothy Long's website..have to email them for the discount.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:12 am

Well..the person had a link in his sig to some other non-related website. Computer related I think. Took that out...left the post up.

A bit off topic here..but wasn't it you Joey who had gotten Elsom's latest shampoo? I finally ordered it..am curious to know what it's like...

Joey Ramone
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II

Post by Joey Ramone » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:55 pm

Miscellarin Fight? Yep, I don't use it much because I find it a bit too harsh and my hair is very difficult to style afterwards. I just use it when my hair is really greasy after a night out or something and even then I only use it once because it foams up and cleanses straight away.

My fav shampoo by them is the miscellarin hue which I think you mentioned you liked as well. Hair just feels healthy and manageable afterwards. Will probably cut the miscellarin fight away after it's run out and just rotate the green and hue.

Interested to try something new soon as well.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Yeah the Hue was my fav as well..loved the smell..nice and thick. I see they have a leave in product now too..I'm obviously not getting their updates :lol:

Joey Ramone
Prolific Poster

Post by Joey Ramone » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:16 pm

The hue-2 I got sent free with my last order but haven't tried it yet. Says you can wash it out after 5-10 minutes so might give it a go today before the terminal-1.

Joey Ramone
Prolific Poster

Post by Joey Ramone » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:55 pm

Ok, tried it just then after a shower. It's the usual thick, brown lotion so goes on quite nice and smells like what I imagine cups of herbal tea would smell like if they randomly exploded. Washed out easy enough so may keep using it while there's no reason not to. No issues with greying though so probably won't notice the difference.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 pm

smells like what I imagine cups of herbal tea would smell like if they randomly exploded.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have grey'n on the sides and back..everywhere I don't apply topicals!