Detox/Heavy metal chelating

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: Detox/Heavy metal chelating

Post by Jacob » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:58 pm

Jocko59 ..what time of the day were you taking it? I was taking it mid-late afternoon.

Jocko59
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Treatment Regimen: Ecklonia Cava

Post by Jocko59 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:18 pm

I had been taking it in the evening about 15 to 30 minutes prio to eating dinner. I'm kind of afraid to take it earlier in the day because it might put me to sleep in the afternoons. That probably wouldn't go over very well at work, ha. But, no doubt it did help with my sleeping. I slept like a log for the week I used the trial packets.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Hmmm..sounds like a detox reaction or something. That's sort of how I felt when taking the OSR at times.

Jocko59
Regular Poster

Post by Jocko59 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:48 pm

It could be. I perhaps need to use it longer than a week. I may order the one month supply so I can try it for 30 days and see if I feel any different using it for a while.

Jocko59
Regular Poster

Post by Jocko59 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:40 am

Something else i noticed while using the LimuZ NEI for the one week trial is that I went to the bathroom much more frequently than I usually do. Like 2 or 3 times per day the first 3 days I took it I think. It calmed down some after that but the first few days i definately had more bowel movements. So, that in addition to sleeping better were the main differences I noticed while taking the Limu NEI for a week. Maybe that is part of the detox process also.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:04 pm

2 week Liver cleanse/detox..with fiber.

http://www.iherb.com/Enzymatic-Therapy- ... /6083?at=1
Everything you need for a 2 week liver cleanse, including the fiber, is right in the box...plus a Complete Liver Cleanse Guide.

Get the full benefit of this special formula with fiber that goes to work quickly so your liver is effectively detoxified.

Why Cleanse The Liver?

* Everything we breathe, eat, drink and absorb through our skin is purified and detoxified in the liver.
* Environmental toxins and the effects of improper eating and lifestyle habits can build up in the liver.

It makes sense; toxins have to go!

How Does It Work?

* A unique combination of ingredients stimulate bile flow, which help rid the liver of toxins.
* Once toxins are on the move, you don't want them reabsorbed.
* Complete Liver Cleanse is the answer. It has a specially-designed fiber which binds with toxins so they leave the body.

Jocko59
Regular Poster

Post by Jocko59 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:45 am

Jacob:

Are you going to try the liver cleanse?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:59 pm

Oh I'm sure eventually I will. Keep an eye out for sales, etc. MicroSilica or one of the cheaper versions is next on my list though.

A lot of the stuff I post here and in the Health section is for future reference..maybe to try at some point. Instead of cluttering up my fav folder 8)

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:11 pm

If this hasn't already been posted..they have some decent products..such as Oral Detox Pro: http://www.bioraynaturaldetox.com/where ... ental.aspx

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:35 pm

Jocko59
Regular Poster

Post by Jocko59 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:39 pm

Kind of disconcerting that it can be used as an insect killer also, ha.

Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: 300 diode Laser Messiah II
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure
Adding Super Zix 2, PP topical, and Pauling Protocol

Post by 1..... » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:59 pm

Jacob-

When you talk about Laser detox from heavy metals, are you talking about LLLT like from a laser helmet? Would that work?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:19 pm

Jocko59 wrote:Kind of disconcerting that it can be used as an insect killer also, ha.
Diatomaceous earth is very high in silica..and it's used as both an insect killer as well as a supplement 8)

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:21 pm

1..... wrote:Jacob-

When you talk about Laser detox from heavy metals, are you talking about LLLT like from a laser helmet? Would that work?
I doubt it..but who knows. They're mainly talking about using it in your mouth..your teeth:
Dr. Ataii's unique laser technique has been proven to remove 99.9% of all corrosive residues of Silver, Tin, Mercury and Lead with in patient's old silver fillings, crowns, and metallic- porcelain crowns. Our patients can enjoy this incomparable procedure of restorative dentistry and silver filling removal in a more relaxed and comfortable environment, pain free.
http://www.empowereddoctor.com/doctor_p ... d=7874#s12

Although I do recall the use of lasers in the one forum mentioned somewhere in this thread. Here's another: http://forums.aboutmecfs.org/showthread ... tion/page3

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:41 pm

Systemic enzymes have a multitude of uses. Most of us are or will learn how to become familiar with controlling inflammation, fibrosis etc. This is to help you realize the enzymes can also help the liver to get rid of the toxins it's been holding onto. With this, can come what is known as Detox, even as Dr. Bernard Jensen said so many times, "healing crisis!'

The liver is the filter of all our body/ies. The liver removes toxic material and either releases it into the colon for disposal or store the toxins in the fat cells of the liver. If the liver's fat cells are already overburdened with toxins, then the organ will create fat cells elsewhere in the body in which to store toxins. Most of us who have never had a liver detox reaction or done a purposeful liver detox, have bits of toxic material from pollution, medication, even those who have experimented with recreational drug use can have residue of all this "stuff" stored away in the liver. This can have been building up literally all of one's life!

Although sometimes uncomfortable, liver detox reactions are really good for one's body. If, during the detoxing period, one experiences reactions similar to body flu, headache, nausea, skin rash, bad breath or body odor. Even in the instance of one who has been involved in use of narcotics or hallucinogenic drug use, even then that individual can experience some of the symptoms associated with drug use while the tiny particles stored for sometimes years in the liver are dislodged and move out of the system.
http://www.stairwaytohealth.com/vitalzym.htm

I read elsewhere that this product is made by the same company: http://www.arthurandrew.com/neprinol

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:09 pm

http://www.aulterra.com/pdf/index/EnhanceBro_web
Aulterra is a homeopathically activated combination of natural paramagnetic and diamagnetic elements that neutralize the effect of heavy metals and other toxins on human DNA. Noted DNA researcher Glen Rein recently completed a study in which he as able to ". . . clearly demonstrate the ability of the energy from Aulterra powder to neutralize the toxic effect of copper on human DNA."

Aulterra is a natural mineral deposit from an ancient seabed that provides properties characteristic of a high concentration of naturally occurring monatomic minerals. Laboratory studies on Aulterra confirm the following:

1. An important observation recorded by Dr. Curt Grange, "Blood Studies with Aulterra", March 1997, was a dramatic reduction in "sticky blood" or rouleau within 20 minutes of consuming Aulterra Enhanced. This feat required a significantly enhanced oxygenation of red blood cells in the bloodstream.
2. Aulterra increases the utilization and effectiveness to the body of any substance, including pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, herbs, and foodstuff by 30% to 60%.
3. Aulterra stimulates the natural oscillation of DNA -- the quantum oscillation effect, a winding and unwinding of the DNA only associate with healthy normally functioning DNA -- which enhances DNA's natural intrinsic vibration.
4. Aulterra neutralizes the harmful effects of toxic substances, including toxins in the body. This is accomplished through electromagnetic dynamics that reverses the negative spin of any toxic substance to positive.
5. Proper balance is important in all aspects of our lives. The proprietary Aulterra formulation is especially well suited to producing a free flow of energy throughout the body to open meridians and chakras for optimum healing and physical and spiritual harmony. This effect can easily be see in the Kirlian photography below showing a human thumb before and after taking Aulterra Enhance capsules.
Ingredients: A proprietary blend of natural rock powders and minerals.
:-s

Hmmmmm....
Aulterra Can Increase Nutraceutical Effectiveness by up to 60%

Dr. Hamilton also concluded that Aulterra powder, when added to a Nutraceutical formulation, increased product effectiveness by as much as 60%.

In addition, the optimization work done by Nutraceutical companies shows that when Aulterra is added to a product at a level of .67% w/w, such a powerful enhancement is seen that 30-60% less of the Nutraceutical could be used in the formulation. 1

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon May 03, 2010 12:44 am

Swanson's has a great liver product which contains m-thistle phytosome. Buy 1 get 1 free at the moment: http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SWU247/ItemDetail

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue May 04, 2010 12:12 am

I think my next adventure will be the biofilm protocol as described in this thread: http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... 213#p15213

There's talk about biofilms in the forums linked to in this thread..there's a bit of a heavy metal connection. InterFase Plus is part of the above mentioned protocol:
InterFase Plus® provides the same unique enzyme formulation as InterFase® with the addition of ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA). The presence of calcium, iron, and magnesium is essential for biofilm creation and serves to cross-link the anionic regions for polymers. InterFase Plus® includes ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) which binds the metals needed for biofilm formation. Biofilm consists of microorganisms encased within a self-produced matrix of exopolysaccharides and exoproteins that strongly adheres to interfaces and resists dislodgement. Microorganisms residing within biofilms are highly resistant to antimicrobials including antibiotics and bacteriocins produced by probiotics. InterFase Plus® is a unique enzyme formulation with EDTA that is especially designed to disrupt the biofilm matrix that embeds potential gastrointestinal pathogens. Enzymes in InterFase Plus® are selected for their ability to lyse the extracellular polymers commonly found in biofilm as well as degrade bacterial and yeast cell wall structures. The enzyme blend in InterFase Plus® was developed using in vitro testing of antibiofilm activity and was found to have significant antibiofilm activity resulting in meaningful degradation of biofilm communities of potentially pathogenic bacteria and yeast. InterFase Plus® is intended for use in conjunction with efforts to support normal gastrointestinal function and microflora. As an adjunct to other efforts to eliminate potential pathogens, it is best combined with use of a high-potency, broad, multispecies probiotic formulation and a prebiotic to encourage the formation of healthy intestinal microbial biofilm communities. It may also be combined with antimicrobial agents. The capsules should be taken away from meals to maximize the enzyme effects
http://www.klaire.com/K-INTP_proddetail.htm

Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: 300 diode Laser Messiah II
IH's top 3 plus resv
4 Shampoo rotation
Mag Oil 3x a week
Scalpure
Adding Super Zix 2, PP topical, and Pauling Protocol

Post by 1..... » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:27 pm

Jacob,

Which product have you taken which has been the most effective at removing heavy metals? And also have you taken OSR again and what is your take on the effectiveness of that product?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:47 pm

It's hard to say..as I'm not having any tests or anything done. Well..I do use test strips that may or may not really gauge what's going on. Which is one reason why I'm rotating things. OSR again after Dr. Ettinger’s protocol as mentioned in my previous post.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:00 pm

Dr. Isaac Eliaz Talks About Clearing Dangerous Toxic Metals from the Body in a Gentle, Yet Effective Manner- video:

http://www.dreliaz.org/removing-toxic-metals

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Acetyl-Glutathione looks good.

http://www.allergyresearchgroup.com/Ace ... p-317.html

http://www.wondrousroots.com/catalog/i259.html
Acetyl-glutathione is a compound normally found in a human body, as an analog to the potent antioxidant, reduced glutathione. Glutathione is, of course, a potent intracellular antioxidant, and it's depletion is a component of every chronic disease and inflammatory condition, or the most chronic circumstance of aging. It may also act - as other peptides have been found to behave - as a signal to other metabolic processes.

Reduced glutathione is acted upon by peptidase almost immediately in the blood and tissues and, thus, loses its ability to enter cells and act intercellularly. This happens in a very short period of time, and, thus, IV glutathione - while having a remarkable impact on metabolism - is short-lived. Inhalation of glutathione has shown promise in COPD and emphysema, and we believe this continues to be a valuable tool; however, continual inhalation treatment along with oral acetyl-glutathione supplementation seems to work much better.

Acetyl-glutathione (acetylated at anyone of the three possible positions of the tripeptide) is made by the liver and transported to all other tissues. It is easily assimilated intracellularly and then allowed to perform its powerful antioxidant and metabolic regulatory effects without prior decomposition by peptidases.

It has been found that acetyl-glutathione is absorbed orally and is transported to all tissues of the body with remarkable anti-aging effects, anti-viral effects, and in some studies an effect on some cancers. More and more is being discovered about this remarkable compound. Studies are ongoing regarding the use of this product in HIV infections, most cancers, and all inflammatory diseases.*
It is my hypothesis, actually, that a high homocysteine level - which is observed in virtually all degenerative disease states - is actually the body's own way of trying to produce more glutathione. In our ignorance, we have mimicked Big Pharma's approach here to illness; as natural health practitioners we have found ways to simply lower homocysteine levels rather than address the "root" reason they are elevated in the first place! I hope we are moving towards a better understanding of the critical importance of adequate intracellular glutathione to our overall health. Glutathione is the:

* Master antioxidant
* Master anti-inflammatory
* Master detoxifier

Specific conditions of ill-health that raise the glutathione flag for me include the neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's'; cancers of all kinds; any condition of mercury/heavy metal toxicity; gastrointestinal inflammatory diseases such as Crohn's, IBS, ulcerative colitis, etc.,; cardiovascular disease, pulmonary disease (including COPD, pulmonary fibrosis, cystic fibrosis, asthma), liver disease, obesity (gluathione detoxifies the liver; a well-functioning liver is critical to ones ability to burn fat).

Website with a few testimonials: http://www.acetyl-glutathione.com/

A cream that contains it: http://thefacepharmacy.com/healing-cream/

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:23 pm

Audio interview on Setria glutathione(as mentioned previously in this thread): http://naturalmedicinejournal.com/artic ... rticle=123

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:30 pm

The cheapest A-G seems to be this company(not necessarily this store) : http://www.peoplesrx.com/shop/product_v ... _product=1

That Proctectus 120 topical/transdermal glutathione is available here http://www.maxlife.org/donate.asp when making a donation. So you're basically paying for it but getting other goodies- see the page.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:26 am

As I mentioned elsewhere...that Acetyl-Glutathione has done wonders for my skin..never noticed as much of a change when using other glutathione products. Maybe I wasn't taking enough of the cysteine peptide product, but I've taken plenty of other liver combos...that LivOnLabs liposomal glut...whey protein..etc. LivOnLabs even contains much more glut per "serving"...much more expensive, too. I'm currently using that Proctect 120 transdermal product..will likely add that A-G back into the mix...or the Setria glut...

But then again..I also take PQQ..there's some PQQ and skin talk out there. Was taking that for some time prior to the A-G though..

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:46 pm

New Study Finds Chlorella Modulates the Toxic Effects of Lead

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21820028

From BioRay's newsletter:
A recent study confirms that chlorella, found in NDF™ & NDF Plus™, modulates the toxic effects of lead in bone marrow while significantly restoring depleted zinc concentrations.

In an adult, more than 95% of ingested lead accumulates in the bone.

According to the CDC, approximately 250,000 U.S. children aged 1-5 have blood lead levels greater than 10 micrograms of lead per deciliter of blood, a level where public health actions should be initiated.

Lead is a highly toxic metal that interferes with the production of red blood cells and can affect nearly every system in the body.

How easy is it to be exposed?
Do you like to garden? Do your kids play outside? Do you fill the pool in the summer with a garden hose? Do you decorate for the holidays? Lead is commonly found in paint from older homes, batteries, soil, household dust, water, glass, enamel, garden hoses, imported toys, holiday lights and pottery.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Jacob wrote:As I mentioned elsewhere...that Acetyl-Glutathione has done wonders for my skin..never noticed as much of a change when using other glutathione products. Maybe I wasn't taking enough of the cysteine peptide product, but I've taken plenty of other liver combos...that LivOnLabs liposomal glut...whey protein..etc. LivOnLabs even contains much more glut per "serving"...much more expensive, too. I'm currently using that Proctect 120 transdermal product..will likely add that A-G back into the mix...or the Setria glut...

But then again..I also take PQQ..there's some PQQ and skin talk out there. Was taking that for some time prior to the A-G though..
Was looking up a post of mine elsewhere and I don't think I posted this here:
Researches and studies about the PQQ have indicated that deficiency from the nutrient may result to hair loss, skin fragility, poor collagen cross-linking, hunched postures and retarded growth.
http://pyrroloquinoline-quinone.com/pqq ... rich-food/
Furthermore, about one-quarter of the PQQ-deprived animals showed friable skin, mild alopecia,
http://tinyurl.com/5tv4kx8

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Looking into this one for my latest detox'n..with the acetyl glutathione: http://test.alchemistlab.com/wordpress/detox/

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:21 pm

http://www.qnhshop.com/Pine-Needle-Oil- ... sules.html
The cleansing effect of the pine oil is one of the few cleansers capable of penetrating the blood brain barrier, thus helping to rid the brain of heavy metals, toxins, parasite wastes and rancid fatty lipids. Also, bringing this cleansing action to the rest of the body, one will find improvements in health and the well being high that accompanies this sort of life style.

http://www.optimallyorganic.com/PineOil ... QAodPyr4ww
Perhaps one of the most amazing properties of Red Pine Needle oil is its ability to support the body's natural immune function against all types of foreign invaders, including parasites, bacteria, fungi, yeast, molds, and viruses, from which most of the world's population suffers
Red Pine Needle Oil from the Pinus densiflora will cleanse your blood and help rejuvenate aging cells, slowing the aging process way down, making you feel more alive right away. It will also significantly help tighten loose and sagging skin. It has been highly successful in turning gray hair back to its natural color again when consumed daily and has even been successful in hair regrowth.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:49 pm

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:30 pm

Bioray has their 45 day kit on sale: http://www.bioray.com/adult-45-day-tota ... detox-kit/

If you can afford that..please send a kit to........