20% off at DermatologistRX.com

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

Joanne
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

20% off at DermatologistRX.com

Post by Joanne » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:54 am

This website has a lot of products. Mostly skin care and makeup, but other things too, like Revitalash Hair, etc...

"There is only 1 week left to save 20% on all skin care products storewide *. Use coupon code PINK09 at your shopping cart.

As you know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. In honor of breast cancer research initiatives, we are offering this special savings. In addition, we are showcasing a few products from manufacturers who donate a portion of all proceeds towards breast cancer research.
"

*disclaimer ... I'm not affiliated in any way with DermatologistRX.com ... just received this email this morning. But one reason for the promo is to support breast cancer research and that's a nice thing.

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Re: 20% off at DermatologistRX.com

Post by Jacob » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:17 am

Thanks..but what to get..what to get...

I wonder why they don't have more under the "hair loss" catagory..?

I'd get this one if I hadn't already ordered the other I posted about: http://www.dermatologistrx.com/DisplayP ... eria=19500

Joanne
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)

Post by Joanne » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:30 pm

True ... it's a little thin on products specifically for HL (no pun intended :P ) ... seems like only the minox products are listed in that section.

But there are a lot of treatment shampoos like Revita, Topix, Revivogen, Procyte, etc... (I bought the Osmotics FNS shampoo). Plus stuff like hyaluronic acids and retinols.

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know

Post by Jacob » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:58 pm

Yeah..that's what I meant though. They do have quite a few products for hair loss..but only 4 listed in that category. Unless I'm missing something..you have to do a search or go through all the hair products to find them.

I noticed they have that Polaris product..as a DS- Divine Skin product. A goof-up or are they made by the same company after all..?