Anyone still losing a good amount of hair on a nearly daily basis?

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

Jacob
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Anyone still losing a good amount of hair on a nearly daily basis?

Post by Jacob » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:14 pm

Like 150+ hairs?

Please post here if you are. I'll explain why later.

Thanks

Joanne
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)

Re: Anyone still losing a good amount of hair on a nearly daily basis?

Post by Joanne » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:06 pm

Unfortunately, I'll raise my hand.

Shedding down from the horrific July/Aug of 300-400/day to about half that. So yeah ... 150-200+/day.

jksl
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Treatment Regimen: Emu Oil
Low Level Laser Therapy
Revita Shampoo

Post by jksl » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:35 pm

I lose 100+ hairs in the shower a day these days. I lose more than that in a day though. There's always a lot of hair around the house (i vacuum everyday) and i'm sure i lose more outside. I also lose a bunch when i brush my hair with the boar bristle. Hopefully, this shedding will slow down - i'mma change my treatment times to 7 minutes three times a week.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:06 pm

No one else? Have you come across any in other forums that have talked about this?

Anxious1
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by Anxious1 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:51 pm

i dont know wat ur regime is joanne or others that r massively shedding, but the most important thing for u to do, other than any regrowth herbs /drugs topicals, is to do something about the immune reaction thats making it fall.

yrs ago when i had mercury poisoning, my trichologist helped alot. unfortunately he hasnt helped with regrowth, but he helped getting things back to normality.

i took the following. oral glutathione to bind with the heavy metals, and some rounds of N-acetyl cysteine, and chlorella (no doubt we all know about these chelators.

Blackmores SPPC (sodium phosphate, potassium chloride) the sodium helps balance the stomach acid production for better assimulation of nutrients, and the potassium raises the ph of the body.

but heres the important one, -dabur chyawanprash. not the jam, but the granules made by metagenics. its a new version of a thousand yr old ayuvedic formula for a tonic. mainly amla (indian gooseberry, or emblica officianis) and indian herbs like ashwaganda, etc etc. it has amoung other things extremely high vitamin C in a natural form.

basically he gave it too me instead of cortizone injections, thats how strong it is for stopping the immune reaction that causes mass hair fall out.

the ingrediants vary depending on the brand, metagenics/innovative therpies dabur chyawanprash is expensive and u have to get it thru a naturapth at a chemist, but theres alot of other brands with similar formulas wich anyone can get from iherb etc.

Formulation of Chywanprash:

Amla (Emblica officinalis) Fruit pulp
It is an alteratiive, rejuvenate, general, nervine and cardiac tonic. It is a rich source of Vitamin C. it is known to help in nervous and general debility. It is also useful in all degenerative disorders.

Vanshlochan (Bangsolochan) (Bambusa arundinacea): Part used: Silicious-- It is cooling, nutritive, stimulant, digestive, aphrodisiac and febrifuge agent. It is known to help in chronic and general debility, cough and indigestion.

Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea):- fruit, Flower-- It is nutritive, heart and brain tonic, carminative and appetizer agent. It is known to useful in excessive thirst, irritability of the stomach, general debility, cardiac and mental disorders, anorexia and indigestion.

Tejpatra (Cinnamomum tamala) (Tamalpatra) Part used: leaves--It is nervine tonic, digestive, carminative, uterine stimulant and appetizer agent. It is known to help in general debility, uterine disorders, anorexia and indigestion.

Elaichi (Elattaria cardamomum) Part used: Seeds--It is an aromatic, cardiac and general tonic, carminative and appetizer agent. It is known to help in general debility, cardiac disorders, anorexia and flatulence.

Dalchini (Cinnamomum cassia). (Twak) Part used: Bark--It is an aromatic, appetizer, haematinic and anthelmintic agent. It is known to help in microbial diseases, general debility, abdominal distension and anorexia.

Pipli (Piper longum) Part used: fruit--It is an alterative tonic, improves bile secretion, appetizer and carminative agent. It is known to help in general debility, dyspepsia, flatulence and respiratory tract infection.

Kesar {Saffron} (Crocus sativus) Part used: flower.--It is aromatic, stimulant, aphrodisiac, stomachic and antispasmodic. It stimulates nervous system.

Patala (Stereospermum suaveolens). Part used: Bark--It is carminative, diuretic and cardiac tonic. It is known to help in general debility, dyspepsia and flatulence.

Arani (Premna integrifolia). Part used: Bark-- It is alternative, laxative and anti-inflammatory agent. It is known to help in digestive disorders like indigestion and constipation.

Gambhari (Gmelina arborea) Bark--It is demulcent, galactogogue and laxative agent. It is known to help in general debility specially due to indigestion and chronic illness, also useful in lactating mothers.

Bilva (Aegle marmelos). Part used: Fruit --It is an alterative, nutritive, astringent and anti-dysentric agent. It is known to help in chronic dysentry, diarrhoea and dyspepsia.

Shyonaka (Oroxylum indicum) Part used: Root Bark--It is an astringent, stomachic, anti-inflammatory and anti-amoebic agent. It is known to help in general debility, diarrhoea and dysentery.

Gokshura (Tribulus terresteris) (Gokhru) Part used: Fruit--It is a aphrodisiac, diuretic, general and cardiac tonic. It is known to help in nervine and general debility.

Shalaparni (Desmodium gangeticum)(Hedysarum gangeticum) Part used: Bark--It is an alterative, nutritive and digestive agent. It is known to help in general debility due to indigestion.

Brahati (Solanum indicum) Part used: Plant--It is cardiac tonic, astringent, diuretic, expectorant and carminative agent. It is known to help in flatulence and indigestion.

Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum) par used: Whole plant.--It is an alterative, mucolytic and expectorant agent. It is known to help in allergic bronchitis, bronchial asthma and common cold.

Kakra-shringi (Rhus succedanea) Part used: Galls/ Fruit.--It is an alterative, expectorant, carmninative and soothe irritability of the respiratory tract. It is known to help in cough, asthma and anorexia. It gives strength to mucus membrane.

Draksha {Grapes} (Vitis vinifera). Part used: Fruits--It is an alterative, general and nervine tonic, carminative and liver stimulant agent. It is known to help in nervine debility, hepatic disorders , improves blood circulation and constipation.

Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) Part used: Stem--It is an alterative and general tonic. It is a potent immuno-modulator drug, expert cooling effect and useful in chronic fever. It is known to help in degenerative disorders and anemia.

Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) Part used: Fruit /Pulp--It is an alterative, general and nervine tonic, carminative and liver stimulant agent. It is known to help in nervine debility, hepatic disorders and constipation.

Bhuiamla (Phyllanthus niruri) Part used: plant--It is an appetizer, cholagogue and laxative. It acts as hepato-protective agent. It is the potent anti-viral drug. It is known to help general debility, hepatic disorders, constipation and viral infection.

Vasaka (Adhatoda vasica) Part used: leaves--It is cardiac tonic, expectorant and diuretic agent. It is known to help in respiratory tract infection and cardiac disorders. It is useful in all types of cough and asthmatic conditions.

Jeevanti (Leptadenia reticulata) Parts used: Root--It is cooling, eye tonic, nutritive and aphrodisiac drug. It is known to help in eye diseases, seminal- debility and general weakness.

Kachur (Curcuma zedoaria). Parts used: Rhizome--It is nutritive, appetizer, digestive and carminative agent. It is known to help in anorexia, cardiac disorders and dyspepsia.

Nagarmothan (Cyperus rotundus) Part used: Rhizome--It is alterative, general and nervine tonic, carminative and liver stimulant agent. It is known to help in nervine debility, hepatic disorders and constipation.

Pushkara (Inula racemosa) Part used: Root--It is a cardiac tonic, digestive, carminative, anti-septic and diuretic agent. It is known to help in dyspepsia, indigestion, chronic cough and general debility.

Mudgaparni (Phaseolus trilobus) Part used: Plant.--It is an aphrodisiac,antibilious and mild sedative agent. It is known to help in general debility, malnutrition, fatigue and bilious disorders.

Mashparni (Termanus labialis) Part used: Plant--It is an alterative, nutritive, aphrodisiac and antibilious agent. It is known to help in general debility, malnutrition and fatigue.

Kakanasa ((Asclepias curassavica) Part used: Flower--It is a digestive, hepato-stimulant, cholagogue and mild laxative agent. It is known to help in anorexia, indigestion and habitual constipation.

Vidari (Ipomoea digitata) Part used: Root--It is an alterative, general and nervine tonic, carminative and liver stimulant agent and also increases milk secretion. It is known to help in nervous debility, hepatic disorders, constipation and improves digestive power.

Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) Part used: Root --It is an aletrative, cardiac tonic, hematinic and diuretic agent. It is known to help in anemia, general and cardiac debility.

Kanwal (Lotus)nelumbium speciosm Part used: Flower. --It is general, nervine and cardiac tonic,diuretic ,astringent agent. It is known to help in nervous and general debility.

Chandan (Santalum album) part used: wood --It is an aromatic, nervine sedative, astringent and disinfectant to mucous membranes of genito-urinary and bronchial tracts. It is known to help in mental tension, burning micturation and skin diseases.

Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) part used: Root.--It is a nutritive, general and nervine tonic. It is a potent galactogogue herb. It is known to help in general and nervine debility, tonic for lactating mothers.

Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). Part used: Roots --It is an alterative, general and nervine tonic and aphrodisiac agent. It is known to help in sexual debility, general debility, nervous exhaustion, loss of memory and loss of muscular energy.

Prishparni (Uraria picta) (Uraria lagopoides) part used: Root. --It is alterative, tonic, anticatarrhal agent. It is known to help in rheumatism, fever, piles and catarrh.

Varahikand (Tacca aspera) Part used: Tubers.--It is alterative, nutrient and tonic. It is known to help in general and nervine debility, tonic for lactating mothers.

Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri). Part used: Leaves--It improves brain function like memory and concentration. It is known to help in nervous disorders, epilepsy, insanity and loss of memory.

Shanhapushpi (Evolvulus alsinoides) Part used: Plant--It is best brain tonic, aphrodisiac, digestive and carminative agent. It is known to help in nervous debility and loss of memory.

Ghee. It is a best brain tonic, improves digestive power, nutritive, alterative, aphrodisiac, eye tonic. It is an immunomodulator, system lubricant, helps to retain moisture and luster in the whole body, hair and skin. It is known to help in nervine diseases, eye diseases, general debility due to chronic diseases like intermittent fever and facilitate bowel movement.

Other herbs:-Agnimantha (Clerodendron phlomoides) Bark , Bara Gokhru (Pedalium murex) Fruit, Betel (Piper betel) Leaf, Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata) Leaves, Mulethi (Licorice) Root, Akarkara (Anacylus pyrethrum): Root,Sesame (Sesamum indicum) Seeds,Nilofar (Nymphaea lotus) Flower,Clove (Myrtus caryophyllus): Fruit,. Mishri(Rock sugar), Honey.

Wild crafted herbs from its natural habitat

Note: market-oriented big companies put more stress on taste by using less herbs. This Chywanprash formulation by Herbs Forever is based upon ancient Ayurvedic text. Made from wild crafted natural herbs & fruits according to quality,quanitity and purity

its amazing for immunity, and stopped my hair fall after a few weeks, supposed to be good for

kamisama
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamisama » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:56 pm

HLT shedding section?

kamisama
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamisama » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:03 pm

i guess this would be beneficial even for none heavy shedders? might aid in better absorption of other supplements or topical. thanks for info

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:09 pm

Thanks kamisama...will check that section out.

Keep the solutions coming..but there's another reason why I started this thread..which I'll divulge one of these days.

Pete2
Prolific Poster

Post by Pete2 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:39 am

im guessing that you have reduced your daily rate of hairloss Jacob?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:37 am

This actually has nothing to do with me...I guess I'll spill the beans a bit. There's a new product coming out and the company is looking for some(up to 10) who are willing to follow their guidelines, which include counting of hairs for a # of days..keeping track of things. Those dropping 150+ hairs are the kind of subjects they're looking for. Product will be available at a good discount..and yes, I wish it were free(will be asking about this again). They also ask that nothing else be used while using theirs.

kamisama
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamisama » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:02 pm

Jacob,

Just out of curiosity, is the new product a topical or oral supplement?

Anyway, i thought of trying out Chywanprash, seems to pack a lot of good natural nutrients. Would like ur opinion though would you think it is as potent in the capsule form from swansons. Yea, i get all my supplements from them, so ideally i want to get everything from one place. What is the consistency of the normal stuff, its jam-like? i read the description it says that you can spread like jams on crackers or sth.

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SWY002/ItemDetail?n=0

Anxious1
Prolific Poster

Post by Anxious1 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:06 pm

this is the traditional indian version, and its cheap from an indian foods shop

http://www.dabur.com/Products-Health%20 ... yawanprash

i said metagenics makes one, which i used to take, but i cant find it, it may been discontinued.

the above one is the best value, iherb ones are just in capsules, and only contain a small amount, whereas with the above u get 1 kg from between 10 and 20 bucks, + its in a natural form, its really strong, and if u take too much as in more than a few teaspoons at a time, u get high from it, its weird. IMO its better than caffiene, or kava, and is full of anti oxidants and minerals, vitamins etc. This stuff really changes u. b4 i took, it i could barely function, now i have such clarity in my mind, i am studying medical science. its hard to explain, other than to say take it for 3 months, and you'll see wat i mean. amazing stuff, and dates back up to 4000 yrs, in one form or another. ive heard ppl say even up to 40 000yrs, but i doubt it.

Anxious1
Prolific Poster

Post by Anxious1 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:08 pm

a good way to explain it, is to say, it came from a time where there were like 3 auyvedic medicines chyawanprash being one of them, and they treated all their illnesses with one of those 3 formulas, so it was made to address alot of problems, and create balance in the body.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:22 pm

kamisama wrote:Jacob,

Topical. And it's the Dermatopoietin products..which will probably get some more interested now. Gonna have to stick with the requirements though..and either have stated in this thread or elsewhere that you're losing hair as described above.

The rest of us will still be able to purchase it, as outlined in the Dermatopoientin thread. A bit of a discount for us too..it seems.

kamisama
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamisama » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:35 pm

Anxious1 wrote:this is the traditional indian version, and its cheap from an indian foods shop

http://www.dabur.com/Products-Health%20 ... yawanprash

i said metagenics makes one, which i used to take, but i cant find it, it may been discontinued.

the above one is the best value, iherb ones are just in capsules, and only contain a small amount, whereas with the above u get 1 kg from between 10 and 20 bucks, + its in a natural form, its really strong, and if u take too much as in more than a few teaspoons at a time, u get high from it, its weird. IMO its better than caffiene, or kava, and is full of anti oxidants and minerals, vitamins etc. This stuff really changes u. b4 i took, it i could barely function, now i have such clarity in my mind, i am studying medical science. its hard to explain, other than to say take it for 3 months, and you'll see wat i mean. amazing stuff, and dates back up to 4000 yrs, in one form or another. ive heard ppl say even up to 40 000yrs, but i doubt it.

thanks anxious i'll try that particular version

hopeful19
Regular Poster

Post by hopeful19 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:52 pm

Anxious,

Which brand would you suggest the dabur or the herbforever chyawanprash in tablets?

0416Dr
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Treatment Regimen: Niz

Post by 0416Dr » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:46 pm

I WAS loosing 100+ hairs a day, but since I use a Niz shampoo not anymore. It took me like 5 to 6 months before the shedding went from 100+ to I guess around +- 20 a day maybe a bit more. Well, at least while styling or combing or washing my hair I now loose around 5 - 10 hairs. (thats what I see on my hands). So I am quite happy the last 2 months :D BUT I still would like to have some little regrowth, esspecially on the frontal area. Fortunatelly, no one said anything about my hairloss yet so I guess it is still ok :) Another positive side of it that I lost my dandruff and the itching.
I went to buy a camouflage jacket the other day but I couldn't find any.

Pete2
Prolific Poster

Post by Pete2 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:30 pm

Jacob wrote:
kamisama wrote:Jacob,

Topical. And it's the Dermatopoietin products..which will probably get some more interested now. Gonna have to stick with the requirements though..and either have stated in this thread or elsewhere that you're losing hair as described above.

The rest of us will still be able to purchase it, as outlined in the Dermatopoientin thread. A bit of a discount for us too..it seems.

Can you remind us of the ingredients in both formulas?

Regards
Pete

helpmyhair
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood I

Post by helpmyhair » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:50 pm

hey jacob,

I am definitely losing 150+ hairs a day.. everytime i brush my hands through my hair, at least 20 hairs will come out, everytime.. i would like to be involved in the study.

CPIO
Regular Poster

Post by CPIO » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:26 am

I have not taken chyawanprash but Amla (amalaki) is great stuff .. i take it faithfully twice daily, and its dirt cheap when purchased in India.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:04 pm

http://organicindia.mercola.com/herbal- ... prash.aspx
Anxious1 wrote:i dont know wat ur regime is joanne or others that r massively shedding, but the most important thing for u to do, other than any regrowth herbs /drugs topicals, is to do something about the immune reaction thats making it fall.

yrs ago when i had mercury poisoning, my trichologist helped alot. unfortunately he hasnt helped with regrowth, but he helped getting things back to normality.

i took the following. oral glutathione to bind with the heavy metals, and some rounds of N-acetyl cysteine, and chlorella (no doubt we all know about these chelators.

Blackmores SPPC (sodium phosphate, potassium chloride) the sodium helps balance the stomach acid production for better assimulation of nutrients, and the potassium raises the ph of the body.

but heres the important one, -dabur chyawanprash. not the jam, but the granules made by metagenics. its a new version of a thousand yr old ayuvedic formula for a tonic. mainly amla (indian gooseberry, or emblica officianis) and indian herbs like ashwaganda, etc etc. it has amoung other things extremely high vitamin C in a natural form.

basically he gave it too me instead of cortizone injections, thats how strong it is for stopping the immune reaction that causes mass hair fall out.

the ingrediants vary depending on the brand, metagenics/innovative therpies dabur chyawanprash is expensive and u have to get it thru a naturapth at a chemist, but theres alot of other brands with similar formulas wich anyone can get from iherb etc.

Formulation of Chywanprash:

Amla (Emblica officinalis) Fruit pulp
It is an alteratiive, rejuvenate, general, nervine and cardiac tonic. It is a rich source of Vitamin C. it is known to help in nervous and general debility. It is also useful in all degenerative disorders.

Vanshlochan (Bangsolochan) (Bambusa arundinacea): Part used: Silicious-- It is cooling, nutritive, stimulant, digestive, aphrodisiac and febrifuge agent. It is known to help in chronic and general debility, cough and indigestion.

Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea):- fruit, Flower-- It is nutritive, heart and brain tonic, carminative and appetizer agent. It is known to useful in excessive thirst, irritability of the stomach, general debility, cardiac and mental disorders, anorexia and indigestion.

Tejpatra (Cinnamomum tamala) (Tamalpatra) Part used: leaves--It is nervine tonic, digestive, carminative, uterine stimulant and appetizer agent. It is known to help in general debility, uterine disorders, anorexia and indigestion.

Elaichi (Elattaria cardamomum) Part used: Seeds--It is an aromatic, cardiac and general tonic, carminative and appetizer agent. It is known to help in general debility, cardiac disorders, anorexia and flatulence.

Dalchini (Cinnamomum cassia). (Twak) Part used: Bark--It is an aromatic, appetizer, haematinic and anthelmintic agent. It is known to help in microbial diseases, general debility, abdominal distension and anorexia.

Pipli (Piper longum) Part used: fruit--It is an alterative tonic, improves bile secretion, appetizer and carminative agent. It is known to help in general debility, dyspepsia, flatulence and respiratory tract infection.

Kesar {Saffron} (Crocus sativus) Part used: flower.--It is aromatic, stimulant, aphrodisiac, stomachic and antispasmodic. It stimulates nervous system.

Patala (Stereospermum suaveolens). Part used: Bark--It is carminative, diuretic and cardiac tonic. It is known to help in general debility, dyspepsia and flatulence.

Arani (Premna integrifolia). Part used: Bark-- It is alternative, laxative and anti-inflammatory agent. It is known to help in digestive disorders like indigestion and constipation.

Gambhari (Gmelina arborea) Bark--It is demulcent, galactogogue and laxative agent. It is known to help in general debility specially due to indigestion and chronic illness, also useful in lactating mothers.

Bilva (Aegle marmelos). Part used: Fruit --It is an alterative, nutritive, astringent and anti-dysentric agent. It is known to help in chronic dysentry, diarrhoea and dyspepsia.

Shyonaka (Oroxylum indicum) Part used: Root Bark--It is an astringent, stomachic, anti-inflammatory and anti-amoebic agent. It is known to help in general debility, diarrhoea and dysentery.

Gokshura (Tribulus terresteris) (Gokhru) Part used: Fruit--It is a aphrodisiac, diuretic, general and cardiac tonic. It is known to help in nervine and general debility.

Shalaparni (Desmodium gangeticum)(Hedysarum gangeticum) Part used: Bark--It is an alterative, nutritive and digestive agent. It is known to help in general debility due to indigestion.

Brahati (Solanum indicum) Part used: Plant--It is cardiac tonic, astringent, diuretic, expectorant and carminative agent. It is known to help in flatulence and indigestion.

Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum) par used: Whole plant.--It is an alterative, mucolytic and expectorant agent. It is known to help in allergic bronchitis, bronchial asthma and common cold.

Kakra-shringi (Rhus succedanea) Part used: Galls/ Fruit.--It is an alterative, expectorant, carmninative and soothe irritability of the respiratory tract. It is known to help in cough, asthma and anorexia. It gives strength to mucus membrane.

Draksha {Grapes} (Vitis vinifera). Part used: Fruits--It is an alterative, general and nervine tonic, carminative and liver stimulant agent. It is known to help in nervine debility, hepatic disorders , improves blood circulation and constipation.

Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) Part used: Stem--It is an alterative and general tonic. It is a potent immuno-modulator drug, expert cooling effect and useful in chronic fever. It is known to help in degenerative disorders and anemia.

Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) Part used: Fruit /Pulp--It is an alterative, general and nervine tonic, carminative and liver stimulant agent. It is known to help in nervine debility, hepatic disorders and constipation.

Bhuiamla (Phyllanthus niruri) Part used: plant--It is an appetizer, cholagogue and laxative. It acts as hepato-protective agent. It is the potent anti-viral drug. It is known to help general debility, hepatic disorders, constipation and viral infection.

Vasaka (Adhatoda vasica) Part used: leaves--It is cardiac tonic, expectorant and diuretic agent. It is known to help in respiratory tract infection and cardiac disorders. It is useful in all types of cough and asthmatic conditions.

Jeevanti (Leptadenia reticulata) Parts used: Root--It is cooling, eye tonic, nutritive and aphrodisiac drug. It is known to help in eye diseases, seminal- debility and general weakness.

Kachur (Curcuma zedoaria). Parts used: Rhizome--It is nutritive, appetizer, digestive and carminative agent. It is known to help in anorexia, cardiac disorders and dyspepsia.

Nagarmothan (Cyperus rotundus) Part used: Rhizome--It is alterative, general and nervine tonic, carminative and liver stimulant agent. It is known to help in nervine debility, hepatic disorders and constipation.

Pushkara (Inula racemosa) Part used: Root--It is a cardiac tonic, digestive, carminative, anti-septic and diuretic agent. It is known to help in dyspepsia, indigestion, chronic cough and general debility.

Mudgaparni (Phaseolus trilobus) Part used: Plant.--It is an aphrodisiac,antibilious and mild sedative agent. It is known to help in general debility, malnutrition, fatigue and bilious disorders.

Mashparni (Termanus labialis) Part used: Plant--It is an alterative, nutritive, aphrodisiac and antibilious agent. It is known to help in general debility, malnutrition and fatigue.

Kakanasa ((Asclepias curassavica) Part used: Flower--It is a digestive, hepato-stimulant, cholagogue and mild laxative agent. It is known to help in anorexia, indigestion and habitual constipation.

Vidari (Ipomoea digitata) Part used: Root--It is an alterative, general and nervine tonic, carminative and liver stimulant agent and also increases milk secretion. It is known to help in nervous debility, hepatic disorders, constipation and improves digestive power.

Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) Part used: Root --It is an aletrative, cardiac tonic, hematinic and diuretic agent. It is known to help in anemia, general and cardiac debility.

Kanwal (Lotus)nelumbium speciosm Part used: Flower. --It is general, nervine and cardiac tonic,diuretic ,astringent agent. It is known to help in nervous and general debility.

Chandan (Santalum album) part used: wood --It is an aromatic, nervine sedative, astringent and disinfectant to mucous membranes of genito-urinary and bronchial tracts. It is known to help in mental tension, burning micturation and skin diseases.

Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) part used: Root.--It is a nutritive, general and nervine tonic. It is a potent galactogogue herb. It is known to help in general and nervine debility, tonic for lactating mothers.

Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). Part used: Roots --It is an alterative, general and nervine tonic and aphrodisiac agent. It is known to help in sexual debility, general debility, nervous exhaustion, loss of memory and loss of muscular energy.

Prishparni (Uraria picta) (Uraria lagopoides) part used: Root. --It is alterative, tonic, anticatarrhal agent. It is known to help in rheumatism, fever, piles and catarrh.

Varahikand (Tacca aspera) Part used: Tubers.--It is alterative, nutrient and tonic. It is known to help in general and nervine debility, tonic for lactating mothers.

Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri). Part used: Leaves--It improves brain function like memory and concentration. It is known to help in nervous disorders, epilepsy, insanity and loss of memory.

Shanhapushpi (Evolvulus alsinoides) Part used: Plant--It is best brain tonic, aphrodisiac, digestive and carminative agent. It is known to help in nervous debility and loss of memory.

Ghee. It is a best brain tonic, improves digestive power, nutritive, alterative, aphrodisiac, eye tonic. It is an immunomodulator, system lubricant, helps to retain moisture and luster in the whole body, hair and skin. It is known to help in nervine diseases, eye diseases, general debility due to chronic diseases like intermittent fever and facilitate bowel movement.

Other herbs:-Agnimantha (Clerodendron phlomoides) Bark , Bara Gokhru (Pedalium murex) Fruit, Betel (Piper betel) Leaf, Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata) Leaves, Mulethi (Licorice) Root, Akarkara (Anacylus pyrethrum): Root,Sesame (Sesamum indicum) Seeds,Nilofar (Nymphaea lotus) Flower,Clove (Myrtus caryophyllus): Fruit,. Mishri(Rock sugar), Honey.

Wild crafted herbs from its natural habitat

Note: market-oriented big companies put more stress on taste by using less herbs. This Chywanprash formulation by Herbs Forever is based upon ancient Ayurvedic text. Made from wild crafted natural herbs & fruits according to quality,quanitity and purity

its amazing for immunity, and stopped my hair fall after a few weeks, supposed to be good for