reshaping the skull. Help needed.

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

cuebreeze
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood III
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

reshaping the skull. Help needed.

Post by cuebreeze » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:55 pm

so i read the ebook 'here todyay, hair tomorrow' and have become very keen on this approach as it makes alot of sense to me.

Anyway his exercises take 1 hour a day with compression/massage teqniques on certain bones and over time the skull can very slowly reshape. He also explains how the skull only has to expand a tiny bit for dht to start attacking the hair and to reverse the problem really doesnt take too much reshaping.

What i need help with is creating a device that i can wear for long periods of time that will slowly square out my scalp as he explains how hair will only grow on a flat area. Im hoping only beleivers of this theory will reply and help me create a method.

So un thinking some kind of flat surfaces the compress against the forhead/sides, top and back to make the hair more square over all.

Also ill add that this will be done over a few months with very light pressure. (almost like wearing braces or a plate for crooked teeth).

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Re: reshaping the skull. Help needed.

Post by HairLossFight.com » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:56 pm

Hey cuebreeze,

Honestly, I think your chances are WAY better to focus on treating your hair loss. I read the link you posted on this, and while there does appear to be a correlation between the bone plates in the skull and areas of MPB in the scalp this correlation does not imply cause. It's not called Male Pattern Balding for nothing. I have friends with tiny little noggins that are bald, and others with big watermelon heads that have full heads of hair. If MPB was caused by your head expanding then it should effect everyone whose head is expanding. And since it doesn't that means that something else is at play.

HLF

cuebreeze
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood III
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: reshaping the skull. Help needed.

Post by cuebreeze » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:43 am

I understand your point but to counter that you must remember that a person born with a big head will have more capillarys and skin built to suit the size of his head. So it would only take so much expansion to happen before his hair would fall out.

A person born with a small head has the same skin propertys in proportion to his own skull and as the same as a big head, it will only take a very small amount of skull growth for hairloss to begin.

So basically it doesnt matter how big the head is until at birth but once teen years kick in than the growth can continue for people prone to skull expansion.

Thanks for the reply also as i had to go back over his book to remember what he said. I hope it makes sense to you too