PM's?

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

cld517
Seasoned Poster

PM's?

Post by cld517 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:04 pm

can somebody tell me what i'm doing wrong? i'm trying to send a PM, i type it out and then put in who i'm sending it to and submit. afterward it just really shows me a preview of it and below that my original message with the codes and stuff. i check my sent mssgs, outbox and drafts and it's nowhere to be found, so my assumption is that it was never actually sent..

thanks to all in advance

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Re: PM's?

Post by HairLossFight.com » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:00 am

Hi cld517,

This is the way the software behaves. The same has happened to me as well. You have to make sure you submit it again on the page that pops up. I think it is letting you preview it before you submit. Let me know if this is not your problem and we can investigate this further.

cld517
Seasoned Poster

Re: PM's?

Post by cld517 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:55 pm

thank you..i just sent a test message and it worked..it didnt show a preview and its now showing in my out box..i understand what you were explaining mught be happening, but before that wasnt the case. it wasnt a preview before being sent, it just previewd but never went anywhere no matter how many times i submitted..fortunately now my test message was successful..thanks again