My New Regimen. (its unique, and covers all angles) also simple to read

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

cuebreeze
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood III
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

My New Regimen. (its unique, and covers all angles) also simple to read

Post by cuebreeze » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Here is a list of my new regimen ill be starting which i plan to keep up for a while. As far as i know i have all angles covered but any more advice would be great. Here it all is...

Lasers - 500 diode 3x20mins a week for energy and healing

Bentonite clay - for removing dirt build up/ bad %&$! etc.. few times a week to start than once a week

Suction Cap - (building this now with pictures soon) A cap fit over the mpb area with 50 kpa of suction pressure. It is said to double the size of the blood vessels and increase blood flow. (also with heat can remove alot of sebum build up etc).

Pauling protocol - Vitamin C abscorbic acid high dose, Lysine, proline, co enzyme q10. (building collagen and blood vessels).

Serrapeptase ammd Nattokinase - Taken one day apart. (breaks down fibrotic tissue)

Copper Peptides - Builds subcutaneous fat layer under scalp.

EFA - essential fatty acids

Thyroid pill - Just a natural ingredient pill for helping the thyroid.

BSN nitrix - Tablet for muscle fullness, nitric oxide production, blood flow to muscle tissue.

AND possibly dermaroll once a week.

Also i am eating a very balanced diet and keeping mag oil and iodide levels regulated.

Please add anything as im trying to attack this from every angle. My FINASTERIDE days are coming to an end now and am ready for a new approach. Wish me luck.

So my basic idea is to get the scalp back to its original state over a period of time using the listed ingredients. I already have everything and am ready to go (accept for the suction cup which ill do a write up about soon, but ive read some studys (there arent many) about people getting regrowth after 4 weeks which started with fuzz than turned into thin hairs)

Anxious1
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Re: My New Regimen. (its unique, and covers all angles) also simple to read

Post by Anxious1 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:31 am

interesting, looks good dude, especially the vaccum device. im pricturing the suck and cut, from waynes world, which garth had on his head.

wasnt vaccum devices the subject of many scams like decades ago?

wat do u plan to do about dht. the only thing there i think is betonite clay, and thats questionable, im only saying it, cos thats wat scalpure claims, but it has yet to be proven.

cuebreeze
Prolific Poster

Post by cuebreeze » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:36 am

yea, im sort of hoping with all that, that dht wont be an issue. I have to get off fin either way so i hope for good things to come. There is a bit of saw palmetto in one of the thyroid all natural tablets i got which mite help. Im also adressing a hypothyroid i suspect i have and i think it has a strong link to hairloss. A common problem with hypothyroid is loss of outter third of your eye brows and mine starting thinning when my scalp hair did 5 years ago. I think the body temperature has alot to do with it based on which hormones are sent to different parts of the body if someone body temp is down. (apparently alot of thyroid problems go miss-diagnosed.

Anyway i have a simple prototype for this suction helmet which ill have pics up in a week so ill keep you posted. I did read a patent study where it was done with heat, led's and it steamed out the helmet while suction was being done and they said all people with mpb who had it done got peach fuzz in a few weeks followed by thin hairs at 4-5 weeks.

N0rwgnKid
Seasoned Poster

Post by N0rwgnKid » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:43 am

Look forward to hearing more about the Suction Cap, sounds interesting !

About the Copper Peptides, do you plan on using this topically or internally ?

Maybe add some 7HMR for balancing Estrogen and Andro together with the Saw Palm for dht. Myself I have been thinking of adding something topically for fibrosis.. Elsoms Nanofibrin perhaps.. Or some less expensive alternative.

Good luck, looks good Cuebreeze.

hapyman
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II

Post by hapyman » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:48 am

Cue it looks pretty good.

However if I were you I would add a few things from IHs regiment. These things address endogenous anti-oxidants, which MPB sufferers often lack and insulin-resistance, which disrupts hormonal balance. The main things I am thinking of is perhaps CCO (internally), Ecklonia Kava (Fibroboost), Curcumin and Resv.

Also I highly suggest you read up on Iodine supplementation (with Selenium). I can point out some good products if you are interested but I have to run. Good luck.

zixcreator
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood V
Treatment Regimen: Zix

Post by zixcreator » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:47 pm

Hi cuebreeze.

When someone is on Fin it cuts circulationg DHT. So the body reacts by creating more DHT receptors in an effort to uptake as much DHT as possible. (The body becomes more efficient at using what little DHT there is). This rebound effect varies from person to person. But to some degree it happens to everyone. The net result is still that less DHT gets to the follicles as long as you keep taking the drug. But when you stop there is a surge of DHT ravaging the follicles simply because the follicles are so much better at taking up DHT due to the increase in receptor sites. So get ready for some major hair loss. Eventually the amount of receptor sites will normalize but this could take months or years.

That's why my curiosity has mainly shifted to things that can be applied topically and block the receptor sites. Unfortunately I am not aware of anything in the natural realm except for saw palmetto. Using a topical that contains saw palmetto would help prevent some of the hair loss associated with stopping fin. Oral saw palmetto would work too but again you will have to deal with sides effects similar to fin.

Just my humble opinion.

cuebreeze
Prolific Poster

Post by cuebreeze » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:54 pm

The only topical i will be using is copper peptides and possibly mag oil occasionly.

Zixcreator, thanks for the info on dht. Its deffently going to be a big surge as ive take it for 4+years now. I do work out alot. Is there a way you could redirect the dht to other muscles if there was no inflammation etc in the scalp?

As far as antioxidents there are alot of other beneficial ingredients in the tablets im taking and I also eat a fare amount of berries as i can get them very cheap (one of my fav foods actually).

Thanks for all the advice.

Also ive used the bentonite clay twice now and you can really feel it doing something to your scalp and im happy at the least for that.

Im not as smart or do i have the knowledge that alot of you guys have but i figure if im allways trying something completely different and more importantly that hasnt been tried before than i have just as much a chance of stumbling on something that works. I just wish there were more people like that around before i found the forums so i wouldnt have to try alot of this crazy %&$!. To be honest tho, hairloss has got me hooked and ive turned it as much into a positive as i can. Ive learnt alot about other parts of the body and how to keep healthy etc. Its alllllll good

Pete2
Prolific Poster

Post by Pete2 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:35 pm

cuebreeze wrote:Here is a list of my new regimen ill be starting which i plan to keep up for a while. As far as i know i have all angles covered but any more advice would be great. Here it all is...

Lasers - 500 diode 3x20mins a week for energy and healing

Bentonite clay - for removing dirt build up/ bad %&$! etc.. few times a week to start than once a week

Suction Cap - (building this now with pictures soon) A cap fit over the mpb area with 50 kpa of suction pressure. It is said to double the size of the blood vessels and increase blood flow. (also with heat can remove alot of sebum build up etc).

Pauling protocol - Vitamin C abscorbic acid high dose, Lysine, proline, co enzyme q10. (building collagen and blood vessels).

Serrapeptase ammd Nattokinase - Taken one day apart. (breaks down fibrotic tissue)

Copper Peptides - Builds subcutaneous fat layer under scalp.

EFA - essential fatty acids

Thyroid pill - Just a natural ingredient pill for helping the thyroid.

BSN nitrix - Tablet for muscle fullness, nitric oxide production, blood flow to muscle tissue.

AND possibly dermaroll once a week.

Also i am eating a very balanced diet and keeping mag oil and iodide levels regulated.

Please add anything as im trying to attack this from every angle. My FINASTERIDE days are coming to an end now and am ready for a new approach. Wish me luck.

So my basic idea is to get the scalp back to its original state over a period of time using the listed ingredients. I already have everything and am ready to go (accept for the suction cup which ill do a write up about soon, but ive read some studys (there arent many) about people getting regrowth after 4 weeks which started with fuzz than turned into thin hairs)

I think psychologically a solid topical regime is a good idea.

A topcial regime that covers alot of the fundatmental bases:

1) inflammation
2) bloodflow
3) Cellular health

Regards
Pete

cuebreeze
Prolific Poster

Post by cuebreeze » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:44 pm

Ill be using a vitamin c topical ive made up. Let me stress tho it is STABLE ascorbic acid in powder form.

Peer studys have shown vitamin C that is STABLE to increase the density of the derma papilla (this was done on a study for skin) but i think it still applys. The vitamin c also works on inflammation, and kill free radicals. So im hoping bentonite clay will remove dht and vitamin c will make the derma papilla grow alot larger

jksl
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: Emu Oil
Low Level Laser Therapy
Revita Shampoo

Post by jksl » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:21 pm

do you think enlarging the derma papilla will enlarge the follicle as well?

hapyman
Prolific Poster

Post by hapyman » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:33 pm

Hey Cue,

Just curious. How are you making your Vitamin C topical. I think this is something easy and cheap that most people should try. Especially since people with MPB tend to have lower amounts of endogenous anti-oxidants.

Anxious1
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by Anxious1 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:07 pm

if its topical vit. c u want then might i suggest amla. (indian gooseberry) or (emblica officinalis)

it is the main ingrediant in dabur chyawanprash, and amla oil is in alot of topicals and shampoos.

if u go to an indian shop u can get amla hair oil, its wat indian ladies use to get that thick dark long hair. it has very high vitamin c and absorbic acid. i have a bottle of dabur amla hair oil here, but i never really commited to using it every day or anything. its very cheap, as is original dabr chyawanprash, hair oil is less than $10 for a bottle, chyawanprash is $13 for 1 kg of the paste. nutragenics also does a powdered version but its expensive. $50 for 360grams.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_gooseberry

Medical research
Indian gooseberry has undergone preliminary research, demonstrating in vitro antiviral and antimicrobial properties.[2] There is preliminary evidence in vitro that its extracts induce apoptosis and modify gene expression in osteoclasts involved in rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis.[3]

Experimental preparations of leaves, bark or fruit have shown potential efficacy against laboratory models of disease, such as for inflammation, cancer, age-related renal disease, and diabetes.[4][5][6]

A human pilot study demonstrated reduction of blood cholesterol levels in both normal and hypercholesterolemic men.[7] Another very recent study with alloxan-induced diabetic rats given an aqueous amla fruit extract has shown significant decrease of the blood glucose as well as triglyceridemic levels and an improvement of the liver function caused by a normalization of the liver-specific enzyme alanine transaminase (ALT) activity.[8]

Although fruits are reputed to contain high amounts of ascorbic acid (vitamin C), 445 mg/100g,[9] the specific contents are disputed and the overall antioxidant strength of amla may derive instead from its high density of tannins and other polyphenols.[10] The fruit also contains flavonoids, kaempferol, ellagic acid and gallic acid.[10][11]

jdp710
Prolific Poster

Post by jdp710 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:38 am

hapyman,

You can just put 20% or less Ascorbic Acid to 80% coconut oil. Mix and throughly rub in your scalp. Coconut oil would help with absorption like Emu Oil.

jdp710
Prolific Poster

Post by jdp710 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:41 am

Also, I just wanted to mention that I've used French Green Clay which is very similiar to Bentonite clay for many months externally and I've recently added raw/unfiltered apple cider vinegar to it and it works better this way.

With that said, IMHO, clay is overrated.