Digital Camera

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

Digital Camera

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:31 pm

Does anyone know of a good but cheap digital camera? I am asking because I want to start taking pictures of my head to evaluate my progress or lack there of.

Morphollica Admin

Post by Morphollica Admin » Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:07 pm

What's your budget? I am very happy with my camera. It's the Powershot A80. All around great camera -- lots of features, good price.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:10 pm

I want to spend about $150. Are there even digital cameras that exist for that amount?

HairLossFight.com
Site Admin
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood III Vertex
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by HairLossFight.com » Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:44 am

You could probably find a good 2 megapixel camera for that price, but if you throw in another $120 or so you can get a camera that you can use for years to come with a much better resolution.

I'll take a look at some cameras in the $150 range though and get back to you.

Cheers,
Sam

James

Post by James » Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:34 pm

OK, it is me Blueshard who was asking about the camera ( i guess i didnt log in before) anyway for my 21st birthday I received a Powershot A75. This thing is awesome. I just want to try and get some really good pics of my hair now so I can show you guys. I dont know if it is possible to get good shots of the really small hairs that are growing but I will have to experiment. If anyone has any pointers on how to get good clear shots with detail please share.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:51 pm

Blueshard!

Hey congrats on the camera! Our cameras are pretty similar. I use to close-up feature to take the close-up shots, and it does get pretty close, as my close-up pic of my temple on Xandrox shows, but it's tough to get the really tiny unpigmented hairs to show.

Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Regards,
Sam