JDP710 fibrotic tissue.

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

cuebreeze
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Norwood Level: Norwood III
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

JDP710 fibrotic tissue.

Post by cuebreeze » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:25 pm

Hey jdp7. I am ordering supplements for the pauling protocol along with serrapeptase, nattozimes and copper peptides.

Anyway my question is, how long would it take to break down all the fibrotic tissue on the mpb scalp with the use of serrapeptase and nattokinase?

Any tips and advice on what im doing would be great too.

Thanks mate,

Cuebreeze

jdp710
Prolific Poster

Re: JDP710 fibrotic tissue.

Post by jdp710 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:16 pm

Hey cuebreeze,

When buying the Serrepeptase, make sure you buy enteric coated ones like these

http://www.iherb.com/Doctor-s-Best-Best ... 12714?at=0 & http://www.iherb.com/Doctor-s-Best-Best ... /4467?at=1

This is the brand of Nattokinase that I buy

http://www.iherb.com/Doctor-s-Best-Best ... ps/33?at=0 & http://www.iherb.com/Doctor-s-Best-Best ... /4878?at=1

Also, I personally wouldn't take the Serrepeptase an Nattokinase at the same time. Maybe one day take the Serrepeptase and the next day Nattokinase. Not sure if it makes a difference though.

There is a lot of great info at this site that I'd recommend for you to read

http://www.serrapeptase.info

IMO, taking these enzymes is a long-term commitment. I'm going to take these enzymes for at least 18 months as that's the time that's recommended. If I couldn't afford to take it that long I'd make sure to take at least a low dose for 18 months. And make sure you take it on an empty stomach as that's very important. Also, don't forget to check out the 4 links up above with the hundreds of reviews at iherb.com for more info on what to expect.

hope this helps and good luck

jdp710
Prolific Poster

Post by jdp710 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:49 pm

Fibrinolytic Enzyme Blood & Blood Vessel Cleanse:
Fibrinolytic Enzymes have been used for cardio-vascular health by the Chinese for 2,000 years and Japanese for 1000 years without a knowledge of the science, only the health response.

Fibrinolytic Enzyme - Nattozime

Promotes healthy blood flow* - DISSOLVING and CLOT BUSTING
Safely dissolve blood clots that lead to heart attack or stroke.
Safely dissolve blood clots after heart attack or stroke, with no side effects.
Exert positive effects on blood pressure levels*
Reduce fibrin and "sluggish blood" that can result in sore, aching muscles*
Decreases blood thickness which increases oxygen distribution to all areas of the body.
Nattozime - Fibrinolytic Enzyme - takes fibrin out of the blood and blood vessel walls to prevent clots in the heart and narrowing of the vessels.

Removes unwanted buildup found on blood vessel walls with fibrin.
Removes cholesterol, triglycerides, toxins, dead cells, oxidants, etc., that are intermingled with old fibrin on blood vessel walls.
Opens blood vessels for better nutrition and oxygen to the heart and body.
Helps provide more nutrition to the brain, eyes and ears.
Prevents or removes clots that may cause strokes and heart attacks.
Prevents or Removes clots that caused strokes and heart attacks.
Helps reduce blood pressure.
No Monitoring like blood thinners.
Has no known negative side effects.
Stop taking blood thinners when using Nattozime
SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN WITH BLOOD THINNERS
IMPROVES CARDIO-VASCULAR HEALTH

Fibrin buildup and Clot Removal is of vital importance to provide immediate nutrition and oxygen to the brain, the heart, the eyes, the lungs or where
the blood vessels are clogging.
Nattozime may be used continuously for improving cardio-vascular health, lowering blood pressure and a as natural cleanse of the blood vessels.
Maintenance for Seniors Seniors may use Nattozime as a continuous blood vessel cleanse and prevention of clots.
Fibrin is an insoluble protein involved in blood clotting, so that bleeding stops. When an injury occurs fibrin is deposited around the wound in the form of a mesh, it dries and hardens. Fibrin is developed in the blood from a soluble protein, fibrinogen. The conversion of fibrinogen to fibrin is the final stage in blood clotting.

FIBRINOLYTIC ENZYMES RESEARCH / CLINICAL STUDIES:

There are Different Brands of Fibrinolytic Enzymes and Nattozime is one of the finest quality on the market.

Nattozime

National Enzyme Company - Anti-Aging Success:

Nattozime is an all-natural enzyme supplement "inspired" by the popular Japanese health-food known as "natto". A staple of the Japanese diet for more than 1,000 years. Natto is a pungent food made from specially cultured fermented soybeans.

For centuries, natto has been treasured by the Japanese people as a health-promoting food, especially for the heart and circulatory system. Researchers have since discovered that natto contains a natural enzyme that promotes circulatory function by breaking down fibrin, a protein involved in blood clotting. It was this discovery that led to the development of Nattozime.

Based on research showing the cardiovascular benefits of natto, scientists at the National Enzyme Company set out to develop a dietary supplement that could deliver the same enzymatic activity as natto.

After extensive research, they found what they were looking for- Nattozime.

Derived from the fungus Aspergillus oryzae, and is a natural enzyme.
Demonstrating the same fibrin-dissolving activity found in natto.
Promotes healthy blood flow with a unique method of action.
A valuable addition to almost any cardiovascular wellness regimen.
Each capsule provides 1,000 fibrinolytic units (FU) of enzymatic activity.

Nattozyme

Nattozyme is claimed to be an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and Bacillus natto. Research shows Nattozyme to support the body in breaking up & dissolving the unhealthy coagulation of blood and to support fibrinolytic activity.* See Nattozyme on web.

Fibrinolytic Enzymes Improves Cardiovascular Health

Fibrin is a protein that forms in the blood after trauma or injury.
Fibrin is essential to stop excess blood loss.
Twenty enzymes in the body assist in clotting the blood.
Only one body enzyme can break the clot down (plasmin).
Inflammation comes from bacteria, viruses, fungi and toxins present in the blood.
Bacteria, viruses, fungi and toxins cross-link with fibrin.
Cross-linked fibrin circulates in the blood and sticking to blood vessel Walls.
Cross-linked fibrin slows blood flow and increases blood viscosity.
Cross-linked fibrin causes blockage and elevates blood pressure.
Blockage causes blood clots in blood flow to heart muscle tissue.
Blocked vessels stops oxygen supply to the tissue partially cut off. (ischemia)
Loss of oxygen results in angina and heart attacks, or if prolonged, death.
Clots in heart chambers can mobilize to the brain, blocking blood and oxygen.
Blockage to the brain can result in a stroke, senility or dementia.
Thrombolytic enzymes (enzymes that break down blood clots) are normally generated in the endothelial cells of the blood vessels. As the body ages, production of these enzymes begins to decline, making blood more prone to coagulation. This mechanism can lead to cardiac or cerebral infarction, as well as other conditions. Since endothelial cells exist throughout the body, such as in the arteries, veins and lymphatic system, poor production of thrombolytic enzymes can lead to the development of blood clots and the conditions caused by them, virtually anywhere in the body.

DEMENTIA CAUSE

It has recently been revealed that thrombotic clogging (blood clots) of the cerebral blood vessels may be a cause of dementia. It has been estimated that sixty percent of senile dementia patients in Japan is caused by thrombus. Thrombotic diseases typically include cerebral hemorrhage, cerebral infarction, cardiac infarction and angina pectoris, and also include diseases caused by blood vessels with lowered flexibility, including senile dementia and diabetes. If chronic diseases of the capillaries are also considered, then the number of thrombus related conditions might be much higher. Cardiac infarction patients may have an inherent imbalance. Their thrombolytic enzymes are weaker than their coagulant enzymes. Nattokinase holds great promise to support patients with such inherent weaknesses in a convenient and consistent manner, without side effects.

Discovery of a Fibrinolytic Enzyme
(University of Chicago) Dr. Sumi - 1980
Natto gradually dissolved the thrombus and had completely resolved it in 18 hours! Natto has the highest fibrinolytic (" blood clot busting") activity among all foods. Dietary intake of natto was the major contributor to the longevity of Japanese people.

CORRECTING EYE CIRCULATION

At Tottori University in Japan, Natto therapy is used for treatment of diseases causing thrombosis of the eye grounds with patients who be-come blind after a blood clot hinders blood flow and weakens the ophthalmic nerve. Patients regained their eyesight within 10 days and no abnormalities observed after 2 months.

jdp710
Prolific Poster

Post by jdp710 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:52 pm

info on Serrapeptase =

"A brief explanation of these active problems is:

1. Inflammation.

Studies now show that chronic inflammation is a prime factor in both disease and ageing. This inflammation is the result of diet/lifestyle such as breads, pastry, biscuits, breakfast cereals, potatoes, rice, pasta, overcooked foods, micro-waved foods, irradiated foods, insufficient vegetables and fruits, stress, toxins and drugs. The degree of inflammation can be tested by biochemical markers such as C-Reactive Proteins; the higher the level the more chance of disease. Hardly a week goes by without another study showing that a major factor in disease and ageing is inflammation. These are partly being driven because some of the Major Drugs act as anti-inflammatory and the drug manufactures are rubbing their hands with their potential. Drugs such as aspirin, statins, and other anti-inflammatory drugs are all publishing studies as disease preventatives for such diverse conditions as cancer, heart disease and alzheimer’s. The fact that you should never forget is that DRUGS ALWAYS HAVE SIDE EFFECTS.

How can enzymes help?

When combined with lifestyle changes as in the basic plan, taking an anti-inflammatory enzyme such as Serrapeptase and supplementing with digestive enzymes to top up the enzyme deficiency, will visibly improve health and ageing.

2. Fibrotic build-up

Modern lifestyle can result in the enzymes that control the laying down of fibrous tissue diminishing. Too much fibrous tissue can become the matrix for Atherosclerosis plaque that clogs arteries. In blood vessels, it causes thrombosis or blood clots; in breast tissue, fibrocystic breast disease and fibromas in the uterus. Proteolytic enzymes, such as Serrapeptase, have been shown in studies to dissolve away these, relieving the inflammation and lowering the associated pain.

3. Blood thinning

There are broadly two reasons for ‘thick’ blood. 1. Chronic inflammation can cause blood cells to ‘clump’ together and 2. An excess of dead (necrotic) and other matter in the blood will cause thickening of the blood. Unlike blood thinners, enzymes clear the inflammation, eat away dead and other matter in the blood and as a result, lower blood viscosity. Aspirin also lowers blood viscosity but not by this mechanism and not without side effects, such as producing haemorrhage. Proteolytic enzymes will not do that in any dosage. If the enzymes have something to work on they will, if they don’t, nothing happens and they will be excreted from the body. Another problem with Aspirin is that it can cause intestinal bleeding. Thousands of people die annually from NSAID’s i.e. Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Naproxsin etc.

4. Immune system supportive.

The white blood cells are in charge of destroying pathogenic germs in our system. They have little extensions called Fc receptors. These extensions pick up the debris from the dead bug and carry it around awaiting disposition by enzymes. Enzymes also keep the system clear of non-vital proteins to stop their use by germs to ‘hide’ from the white blood cells. The more free enzymes we have in our body, the stronger our immune system becomes."

http://www.serrapeptase.info/content.as ... 0-%20Aging

jdp710
Prolific Poster

Post by jdp710 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:52 pm

Lipoprotein A, commonly called Lp(a), is a major independent risk factor for cardiovascular disease. The optimum laboratory level should be under 20 mg/dl and preferrably under 14 mg/dl.

Currently, there is no medicine or drugs that to effectively lower your Lp(a). A high Lp(a) is genetically linked.

Fortunately, Mother Nature has provided us a much better non-toxic alternative. It consist of large doses of vitamin C, L-lysine, and L-proline. Vitamin C, L-Lysine and L-proline are the basic building blocks of collagen. When these vitamins enter our bodies, they form collagen in large amounts. This is necessary, as collagen must be replenished in blood vessels to remain healthy and plaque free over periods of time. The reason is simple - Lp(a) is manufacturered in the liver in response to aging vascular system and "micro-fissures" in the endothelial vascular wall. The body, in its attempt to patch up these fissures, produce cholesterol and its relative Lp(a).
Unfortunately, Both cholesterol and Lp(a) are sticky , making them perfect for the job.

Lp(a) is many times more potent than cholesterol in its patching ability and has a tendency to attract other Lp(a) particles. The aggregation of Lp(a) forms a plaque that leads to vascular occlusion.

This mega vitamin cocktail therapy will increase blood concentrations of important substances and focuses on:

Strengthen and heal blood vessels
Lower LP(a) blood levels
Inhibit the binding of LP(a) molecules in the walls of blood vessels

hapyman
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood II

Post by hapyman » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:46 am

The more I read about this the more excited I get to start this protocol. I am usually pretty tense and I have been having some minor back problems. I hear that a lot of this goes away.

cuebreeze
Prolific Poster

Post by cuebreeze » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:01 pm

Jdp710... Thanks heaps for all the info. It certainly looks to have some promise.

I have another question. Well its more just advice. Im doing a 7 day lemon detox (master cleanse) and am unsure wether the pauling protocol with serrapeptese, nattozimes and copper peptides can be added straight after i finish. Should i add some probiotics? Some good advice would be mad or do you know any fitness gurus on the forum?

N0rwgnKid
Seasoned Poster

Post by N0rwgnKid » Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:42 pm

JDP, would it be an idea to use any of these supplements or enzymes topically in a solution ?

jksl
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: Emu Oil
Low Level Laser Therapy
Revita Shampoo

Post by jksl » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:38 pm

How long must one be on the Pauling protocol?

Apparently, it's also great for rebuilding the adrenals which is why i'm interested as i'm absolutely 100% certain that i'm dealing with adrenal fatigue and a subclinical hypothyroid condition (2.2 TSH, but used to be under 1.5 TSH). I also just found out that adrenal fatigue will cause the conversion from Testosterone to DHT in a woman. I am gonna guess that it would be more or less the same for a man with adrenal fatigue. Been reading a lot about adrenal fatigue on Dr. Lam's website http://www.drlam.com/conditioncareguide ... enalhealth

Anyway, for those undergoing the protocol, which brands of vitamin c, lysine, and proline are you guys using and how much are you guys dosing on each? Also, when and how many times are you guys taking it during the day?

jdp710
Prolific Poster

Post by jdp710 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:50 am

Sorry guys it's taken so long to get back to you ... I've been "EXTREMELY" busy.

Cuebreeze,

To answer your question about the enzymes, you can take them after the Master Cleanse. I doubt there would be a problem with the Master Cleanse. Make sure you take the enzymes very far away from any food though otherwise, the enzymes won't get in your blood stream and will instead just break down the food.

Hey NorwegianKid,

I highly doubt that the enzymes, etc would do anything topically. The closest thing that "may" work is topical Lugol's. Here is a quote but again, not sure how accurate this would be when done topically but 10% or so of the Lugol's/Iodine will penetrate your skin and get in your bloodstream.

"When I was a pre-med student at Harvard University, the famous chemistry professor Louis Feiser made a point of demonstrating to all the pre-medical students that Iodine and Iodide would make oils, fats, and waxes (cholesterol is actually a wax) more soluble in water."
more info = http://curezone.com/faq/q.asp?a=13,281,2962&q=585

Hey jksl,

The Pauling Protocol and Enzymes really should be taken for 18 months. You may notice results of Lp(a) in as little as 4 months though.

I'm taking these brands as well as others

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Ascorbic ... r/390?at=0 3 grams x 2

http://www.iherb.com/Source-Naturals-L- ... /1394?at=0 1 gram x 2 (but you can do less maybe 400 mg x 2) Proline is not 100% needed if on a tight budget but if you can afford it you should take it.

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-L-Lysine ... g/653?at=0 2.5 grams x 2

Mix in water. You may need to add something like Stevia until you get use to the taste.

Don't forget, there are a lot of other things that will reduce Lp(a). CausticSymmetry and I both added all the things we could find to reduce Lp(a) in that DKK-1 thread http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/natu ... -t1077.htm

Even, "tocotrienols lower Lp(a) levels up to 17%." so Toco-Sorb/tocotrienols that has been shown to help MPB would be good. A high fish diet ... "1,000 milligrams of Krill oil can reduce Lp(a) levels up to 25% from CausticSymmetry" Hypothryoid would also be another large problem for Lp(a) as well See my post here on how to treat hypothyroid http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... f=1&t=1317

hope this helps
Last edited by jdp710 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

jdp710
Prolific Poster

Post by jdp710 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:54 am

hypothyroid & Lp(a) study =

"Overt hypothyroidism is associated with premature coronary artery disease, and this is assumed to be due to a deteriorated metabolism of atherogenic lipoproteins. The effect of thyroid status on plasma concentrations of lipoprotein(a) [Lp(a)], a recently recognized highly atherogenic lipoprotein in man, is unknown. In a cross-sectional study, plasma Lp(a) concentrations were higher in overtly hypothyroid subjects [255±28 (±SD) mg/L; n=19] and lower in hyperthyroid subjects (75±28 mg/L; n=27) compared to those in 54 euthyroid subjects (150±36 mg/L) and a reference population of local blood bank donors (155±31 mg/L; n=114) "

Harie

Post by Harie » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:01 pm

jksl wrote:Apparently, it's also great for rebuilding the adrenals

Anyway, for those undergoing the protocol, which brands of vitamin c, lysine, and proline are you guys using and how much are you guys dosing on each? Also, when and how many times are you guys taking it during the day?
That's the same reason I'm adopting the Pauling protocol too. Well, that and because my mom's side of the family has a history of heart disease. So it's a win/win for me to do Pauling.

From reading up on Pauling, he recommended taking 6 - 18g of Vitamin C, 3 - 6g of Lysine and 1g of Proline daily.
Theraputic dose = high end of scale. Maintenance dose = lower end of the scale.

jksl
Prolific Poster
Low Level Laser Therapy
Revita Shampoo

Post by jksl » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:34 pm

wow, that's a lot of vitamin c to take. are you guys taking it with food or away from food?

Harie

Post by Harie » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:46 pm

jksl wrote:wow, that's a lot of vitamin c to take. are you guys taking it with food or away from food?
The 1/2 life of Vitamin C is very, very short (around 30 minutes to be exact). As such, Vitamin C should be taken periodicaly throughout the day. "The Hickey/Roberts Dynamic Flow theory predicts that taking vitamin C every four hours will produce the highest sustained blood concentrations."

Read this pdf on the Pauling Protocol if you haven't. Spells it out quite nicely there.
http://practicingmedicinewithoutalicens ... t_chp7.pdf

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:12 pm

Or you could take liposomal C such as Livonlabs: http://www.livonlabs.com/

jksl
Prolific Poster
Low Level Laser Therapy
Revita Shampoo

Post by jksl » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:31 pm

Thanks for the link, Harie.

Jacob, how would lypo-spheric compare to liponano-c? *besides the pricing difference.

http://www.supplementclinic.com/Product ... ode=107614

The one thing i like about lypo-spheric is that it's sodium ascorbate which should be good for those with adrenal weakness issues as sodium is needed to offset any excess potassium. Apparently, excess potassium is bad for the adrenals.

hapyman
Prolific Poster

Post by hapyman » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:21 am

I am spacing out the pauling protocol amongst three doses per day (breakfast, morning, dinner). So each time I take about 2 grams Lysine, 1 gram Proline, 2 grams Vitamin C (w/ Rose Hips).

A liposomal version of Vitamin C is overkill IMO and a completely unnecessary expense. Regular Ascorbic Acid with Rose Hips will give you plenty of bio-availability. There are plenty of studies using normal ascorbic acid that proves its efficacy. But like someone mentioned it is water soluble so you have to take it a couple times per day to be completely protected. However, there is now a fat soluble metabolite of Vitamin C that you can take called ascorbyl palmitate (?spelling). It is relatively cheap and will stay in the body much longer than normal vitamin C. I have been taking about 1 gram of Ascorbyl Palmitate and about 4-6 grams of ascorbic acid w/ rose hips. If you take Ascorbyl Palmitate you shouldn't have to use as much ascorbic acid.
wow, that's a lot of vitamin c to take. are you guys taking it with food or away from food?
I suggest taking it with food. Otherwise you have a better chance of causing diarrhea.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:00 pm

jksl wrote:Thanks for the link, Harie.

Jacob, how would lypo-spheric compare to liponano-c? *besides the pricing difference.

http://www.supplementclinic.com/Product ... ode=107614

The one thing i like about lypo-spheric is that it's sodium ascorbate which should be good for those with adrenal weakness issues as sodium is needed to offset any excess potassium. Apparently, excess potassium is bad for the adrenals.
Lypo may be more convenient..in packets. But I'll probably try the one from here http://www.healthyitems.com/liposomal-v ... -p/614.htm for awhile if I use such a product again.

kamisama
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamisama » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:33 pm

im having adrenal fatigue and a back pain problem for years which cannot be resolved. will taking Serrepeptase and Nattozyme suffice? is it necessary to take any key supplements to help with hair as well?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:18 pm

Hapyman..that's one of the things about liposomal C though..you don't have to keep taking it throughout the day. There are other benefits as well..including the health benefits of the phospholipids themselves.
Recent clinical trials by world-renowned Vitamin C expert and pharmacologist, Steve Hickey, PhD, show that Lypo-SphericTM Vitamin C is able to produce serum levels of Vitamin C nearly double those thought theoretically possible with any oral form of Vitamin C.*

hapyman
Prolific Poster

Post by hapyman » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:38 am

That's pretty cool. I know that there are therapeutic effects for IV vitamin C so I guess the higher the serum levels the better.

It's just too bad lipsomes are so damn expensive still. Hopefully it becomes a standard for supplements in the near future and the prices go down due to competition.

jksl
Prolific Poster
Low Level Laser Therapy
Revita Shampoo

Post by jksl » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:41 pm

Just out of curiosity, what do you guys think of adding taurine to the mix? What would be the positive and negative consequences of adding taurine?

i'd like to supplement with taurine and was thinking of adding it to the ascorbic acid+lysine+proline mix.

jdp710
Prolific Poster

Post by jdp710 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:34 am

I take powdered taurine with the ascorbic acid, lysine and proline as well as other vitamins at the same time. I doubt there is a problem.

kamisama
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamisama » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:39 am

jdp710 wrote:Hey cuebreeze,

http://www.iherb.com/Doctor-s-Best-Best ... 12714?at=0 & http://www.iherb.com/Doctor-s-Best-Best ... /4467?at=1

http://www.iherb.com/Doctor-s-Best-Best ... ps/33?at=0 & http://www.iherb.com/Doctor-s-Best-Best ... /4878?at=1

Also, I personally wouldn't take the Serrepeptase an Nattokinase at the same time. Maybe one day take the Serrepeptase and the next day Nattokinase. Not sure if it makes a difference though.

IMO, taking these enzymes is a long-term commitment. I'm going to take these enzymes for at least 18 months as that's the time that's recommended. If I couldn't afford to take it that long I'd make sure to take at least a low dose for 18 months. And make sure you take it on an empty stomach as that's very important. Also, don't forget to check out the 4 links up above with the hundreds of reviews at iherb.com for more info on what to expect.

JDP710,

so the natto and serrapeptase are to be taken on alternate days? or should they be taken daily but separately?

Pete2
Prolific Poster

Post by Pete2 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:04 am

cuebreeze wrote:Hey jdp7. I am ordering supplements for the pauling protocol along with serrapeptase, nattozimes and copper peptides.

Anyway my question is, how long would it take to break down all the fibrotic tissue on the mpb scalp with the use of serrapeptase and nattokinase?

Any tips and advice on what im doing would be great too.

Thanks mate,

Cuebreeze

I know Elsom research have a anti fibrin topical.

Regards
Pete

jksl
Prolific Poster
Low Level Laser Therapy
Revita Shampoo

Post by jksl » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:04 pm

i've been told that vitamin c is an antagonist to zinc. so, should we be supplementing with zinc as well? is zinc gluconate okay? i found it in pure powder form at iherb. i prefer supps with no fillers.

kamisama
Seasoned Poster

Post by kamisama » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:29 am

jdp710 wrote:Hey cuebreeze,

can i know the reason why the 2 shld not be taken on the same day?

jdp710
Prolific Poster

Post by jdp710 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:56 am

It was based on an "article" where the author believed taking the two enzymes together "may" reduce it's effectiveness. The author believed there may be a small chance of reduced effectiveness and recommend taking at opposing ends of the day or on different days.

Also, there are no studies done combining both together so nobody knows if this would be true or maybe even a synergy effect. Until then, there are at least two sites that recommend not combining them due to a lack of studies. I highly doubt there would be any negative conequences taking both together ... especially considering how many people take both together and nobody has mentioned a problem. But again, to get your moneys worth, it might be a good idea.

I don't know where the article is as I didn't save it. If you find it on google please post it here.