Frontline Warrior question on Pueraria Mirifica Hair Tonic?

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

jdp710
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Frontline Warrior question on Pueraria Mirifica Hair Tonic?

Post by jdp710 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:55 pm

Hey Frontline Warrior,

I was wondering if you can give an update on the PM hair tonic that you ordered

How does it feel in your hair?

Are you happy with your purchase so far?

And any other information you can think of would be appreciated.

Thanks

davetherave
Seasoned Poster

Re: Frontline Warrior question on Pueraria Mirifica Hair Tonic?

Post by davetherave » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:33 am

I'd like to see an update also. O:)

It's going to vbe a while before Nid's PP comes out. Oct?

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:39 am

Yeah..where the heck is Nid at?

Frontline Warrior
Occasional Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II

Post by Frontline Warrior » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:18 pm

Hey guys.
I just started using it. It has a nice fragrance too it, to be honest it smell very very similar to the applepoly fragrance. I dont know if you saw them, but I posted a list of the ingredients at regrowth.com, but since the site is always down I'll have to check back later. You can apply by a dropper or use a small spray bottle. It applies like water. Pretty much I wet my entire scalp and all the hair with it. I then stand under the my ceiling fan to air dry it. I don't put it on really when I leave in the morning, cause my hair looks thicker dry. I just put some on right now no later than 10 mins ago and it's dried up, put you obviously feel a thin film on your scalp and hair. I am combining it with 1-2 days a week of 1.0mm dermarolling and then apllying the PM hair tonic. Hope this helps, I have a testimonial from a user in Thailand that I got from the Marketing Director at Smith Natural. If anyone wants it, I'll try to post it. The pics and this testimonal are solid and believeable, not photoshoped and fake/exagerted testimonials. Well see, the testimonials said he got hair regrow at the 3 month mark.

Oh yeah, I also gree some huge tits! \:D/ lol

nidhogge
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: - Laser Helmet 3x a week, 20 minutes per session
- Magnesium Oil applied to scalp in the shower and massaged in well, left on for duration of shower
- HGF (Hair Growth Factors) custom formulation from Caregen once or twice a day
- A&G Complex (2 vials left)
- Primordial Performance HairGen Trial topical (coming soon)
- ImmortalHair.org regimen coupled with 112Degrees.com's product for hormonal balance

Post by nidhogge » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:39 am

I saw these testimonials as well, and they are very realistic and believable.

HairGen is due out in October, but Eric told me the Coldfinger extraction equipment (the very finest equipment to extracts herbals from alcohol tinctures) is a few weeks out only which is great news! Perhaps we'll receive HairGen prior to October.

cld517
Seasoned Poster

Post by cld517 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Frontline Warrior wrote:Hey guys.
I just started using it. It has a nice fragrance too it, to be honest it smell very very similar to the applepoly fragrance. I dont know if you saw them, but I posted a list of the ingredients at regrowth.com, but since the site is always down I'll have to check back later. You can apply by a dropper or use a small spray bottle. It applies like water. Pretty much I wet my entire scalp and all the hair with it. I then stand under the my ceiling fan to air dry it. I don't put it on really when I leave in the morning, cause my hair looks thicker dry. I just put some on right now no later than 10 mins ago and it's dried up, put you obviously feel a thin film on your scalp and hair. I am combining it with 1-2 days a week of 1.0mm dermarolling and then apllying the PM hair tonic. Hope this helps, I have a testimonial from a user in Thailand that I got from the Marketing Director at Smith Natural. If anyone wants it, I'll try to post it. The pics and this testimonal are solid and believeable, not photoshoped and fake/exagerted testimonials. Well see, the testimonials said he got hair regrow at the 3 month mark.

Oh yeah, I also gree some huge tits! \:D/ lol
hey frontline could you pleas epost a link to the product..testimonials..pics etc... thanks

Frontline Warrior
Occasional Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II

Post by Frontline Warrior » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:28 pm

Just shoot me an email. there is no link for the testimonials. He scanned and attached a typed printed letter. Also, there are 2 before and after pics on the smithnat.com website. there is a 3rd before and after pic here at: http://www.regrowth.com/hairloss-forums ... =1&t=23465

If you look close in the photo, the guy is holding a picture of what he use to look like while talking to Steven Seagal!

"One thought he was invincible the other thought he could fly, they were both wrong" Steven Seagal, Marked for Death.