Welcome Regrowth members!

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Welcome Regrowth members!

Post by OverMachoGrande » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:07 pm

I just wanted to say that I'm happy for us to have a great forum for us to post in and share our ideas!
  • "When all else fails, lie about OverMachoGrande." -observations by Jdp710
Build the most effective laser device in the world at http://www.overmachogrande.com...

Immortalhair
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)
Norwood Level: Norwood I
Have you had a hair transplant?: No
Treatment Regimen: http://www.immortalhair.org/mycurrentregimen.htm

Re: Welcome Regrowth members!

Post by Immortalhair » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:23 pm

Hey OMG, how is everything going?

thSman
Occasional Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood I

Post by thSman » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:26 pm

1st in the cue OMG.
All I can say is 'so very admirable' and I'll guess you'll know what I mean.
We'll all get used to things around here very soon.

Many thanks and definately the right move.

number10ox
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: laser messiah II with 415 diodes, 3-4xweek, 20 min. treatment
Emu/magnesium oil topical

Post by number10ox » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:32 pm

Hi OMG! :D

This is my first time here. I came over upon your recommedation from Regrowth. Hope to see all the guys follow who aren't here already.

I changed my forum name here because my Regrowth handle was too close to my actual name, and some less scrupulous people used that fact to contact me by phone and then tried to influence me because they wanted a voice on that forum :roll: Didn't want to risk that again. So you won't recognize me as a Regrowth poster but I assure you I am, or was :wink: .

I'm looking forward to a continuation of the free exchange and mutual support we had there, which was only possible because of guys like you and Goa'uld.

Thanks OMG!

Sonic74
Occasional Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood IV
Treatment Regimen: Lasers

Post by Sonic74 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:32 pm

Hi my man...!!!!

Hi guys

OMG you know that I'm following you wherever you go !!!

You are my Obama, lol !!!!

Yes hairloss Fight it's a nice site and with You here it's GREAT !!!

SALUTE !!!

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:05 pm

Hmmm...did I miss something? At first I thought this was an old thread..then I saw the number of "reads". Then the dates. I know Sam has or had a post welcoming Regrowth members. Help unconfuse this for me.

Welcome to IH ..whether it's him or not :lol: ..and Sonic74...and number10ox 8)

jdp710
Prolific Poster

Post by jdp710 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:38 pm

Hey Guys.

Goa'uld
Occasional Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Treatment Regimen: Minoxidil 5% liquid twice daily
Propecia 1 mg daily
Regenpure DR used 3 to 4 times weekly.

Post by Goa'uld » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:55 pm

=
Last edited by Goa'uld on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:23 pm

Thank you, everyone!

The lack of appreciation is simply ASTOUNDING, isn't it? My jaw dropped when I saw some of his responses! lol... Just WOW!

Well, no matter. A great civilization dies when those that made it great are no longer there anymore.... and that's all of YOU! Here we are, and it'll take a while to move all the data over, but it'll happen!

I'm going to post a thread tomorrow on video ideas. As you know, I want to start producing a lot of informative/provocative/cutting edge videos for hair loss, and I think that we should bounce some ideas off of each other on what they should be. I don't have to be the one that actually does them, but I can produce them and add the post production "magic" (as can anybody... this stuff is pretty easy now). If anyone has a video camera, wants to help be a part of bringing ALL OF THIS to the next level (out of the 1990's), and wants some software to turn the computer into a teleprompter -and most importantly WANTS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE- then let me know!

They don't have to even really be "good videos", they just have to initiate discussion -that's the main purpose here.

I'll post that thread tomorrow! What a day!

Just wow...
Build the most effective laser device in the world at http://www.overmachogrande.com...

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:51 pm

And I read the thread over at Regrowth..and now I understand :-s

Wouldn't you just turn around and threaten to sue Dr. Feller?? I remember suggesting such a thing to the various hair loss sites regarding something else..some moons ago. Get together and fight back. Now of course I don't own one of these sites..and I can't speak for Sam...but......

BigBlack
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: laser helmet as a preventative

Post by BigBlack » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:40 pm

Just checking in and saying hi.

I wont be visiting or posting at regrowth anymore, its completely bs what has happened there and I can see what "was" a great website soon turning into the same bs that all the rest are. I want to say thanks for OMG for keeping things NO HYPE and NO BS, your fighting the good fight and keeping the snake oil salesman out of it (unlike 99% of the rest). Good to see people like yourself, thanks for being who you are.

Im about 4 weeks into my lasering, and its going well :)

BB

cuebreeze
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood III

Post by cuebreeze » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:41 pm

Hey everyone. Site is way better than regrowth (search function wooooo). Hope to hear about some crazy %&$! people that people are trying here

Anxious1
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by Anxious1 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:08 am

dont panic guys, im here! lol

couldnt even delete my membership , cos that part of the site is incomplete. lol

can i just say its good to see that procerin add promoted to ppl instead of propecia, it may not regrow much hair, but its at least harmless.

omg and Goauld, sorry u guys got kicked as moderators, my only advice is to take that hurt and anger, and use it to motivate u to work even harder to promote natural treatments, and take down the companies, that probably got u kicked.

now, should we migrate our threads over here u think?

cuebreeze
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood III

Post by cuebreeze » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:19 am

I think migrating all the threads over is a good idea. It just creates a more infomation in the search function which can come in use. Ive moved my latest 2 threads over at the least

glaxom
Regular Poster

Post by glaxom » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:11 am

WTF happened at regrowth? ...... first The Taco Bell chihuahua dies and now this??

wow a virus free site \:D/

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:27 am

Hahaha... is this the Regrowth refugee camp?

p__
Prolific Poster

Post by p__ » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:09 am

chore boy wrote:Hahaha... is this the Regrowth refugee camp?

:lol:

Welcome guys! I can tell you first hand that this is an excellent forum, in terms of technical functionality as well as moderation and the general tone in threads.

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:22 am

Did you guys see that last "shill" post in that thread?! HA HA HA! It's already started to happen! He's already doing what we knew he'd do, and it's only been a little over 24 hours!

Does that site owner not realize that not only we can see right through that? It's EVERYTHING that all of us fought against at his site -and is what made his site viable. It's like we were transplanted back in 1999! lol...

Well, whatever... I'm just surprised that the deception has already started, and at the true ignorance of the owner as to what made his community great. I think we're probably all stunned that he sounds even worse that some biggest critics we ever fought on HLH or HLT -all the way from an LLLT conspiracy, to us banning alternative treatments (something which he has vision over and knows not to be true), to saying that I owe HIM- but he's getting laughed off of his own forum right now -and that's gotta hurt!

I do take it personally, but you can't live in the past, and I think I can speak for EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE: We all KNEW we'd have to leave Regrowth one day, but we didn't know how, why, and when. We got that answer.

[edit] So that thread is now closed and it's probably going to be deleted soon, so here it is in PDF form for you to remember for all of time: http://www.overmachogrande.com/files/a- ... rators.pdf [end of edit]

ENOUGH TALK about that! If he wants to run the site with his shills that say "hairmax and propecia are fantastic", and it helps him pay his bills then that's great! That's not anything I want to be a part of. That's bygones, and the future is ours -and hairlossfights!

So tell me what you guys think of this:

I'm going to "lobby" Sam to put a quick reply box in the forum, and to get the most recent posts in a much more prominent spot on the front page -with more threads listed. The good thing about regrowth was that you could easily SEE all of the action on the board right when you got on the page. If someone posted a question, it'd get answered really quickly because of that.

Also, this is a pet peeve of mine, and I'd love to know if I'm alone or not... I HATE MULTIPLE PAGES. Maybe I have a setting that I can change in my profile, but when posts start going on "page 2", I stop reading. So, if that's not an option I can personally fix, I'd like to know if you guys hate that too, or if it's just me.

Finally, I need to ask him if he's installed the mod to put youtube videos right in the thread. They are going to come hard and fast starting this fall.

-O.M.G.

PS- Jacob... it wasn't about Feller, although that did play probably a 10% part. It's about him running a hair loss forum like your worst nightmare -back to the days of old when YOU fought all those battles.

Goa'uld
Occasional Poster
Propecia 1 mg daily

Post by Goa'uld » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:21 am

=
Last edited by Goa'uld on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:38 am

It's just too easy, isn't it! lol... It's so sad! This is what made me a good moderator...
  • -It's the exact same bullet points as one of his other posts, with some "vernacular typing" thrown in to throw people off;

-he offers the telltale self-criticism of his own site/product, which is the calling card of someone that is engaged in fake posting (remember "scalpure"?);

-he uses the telltale "They are probably making fake posts, and it's obviously OMG doing it all" line, which all fake posters seem to use to try to level the playing field -not to mention its a slap in the face to you guys;

.....and he even uses pretty much some direct quotes from his earlier posts in the ending.
There is no doubt who that was! I had a brief thought that it was Chore Boy just having fun, but it wasn't "over the top" enough! lol... There was no mention of how I've raped the world with a massive lie of LLLT, the Laser Babe is actually being held against her will (well, that may be true), and I actually drink the blood of the stray cats I take in!

See... not only was he insulting me, you and others, he was insulting the intelligence of every forum poster by doing that %&$!. That's ok in his book, though... I'm telling you, it's a throwback to darker days where this %&$! went on, and it's the "right" of the forum owner to do that because it's his business. That may be true, but it's not something that any one of us want to be part of, and we have a right to know when it goes on because it's US THAT ARE GETTING SCAMMED -and hence the exodus.

So, it worked out like it should. I wish the other posters that stay behind there the best of luck, and I hope they are wise to what is going on.

Anyway, let's get some content going here!

-O.M.G.

nate
Seasoned Poster

Post by nate » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:09 am

yeah that guy was totally shill-tastic, i couldn't help but call him on his bs

he was like, "i've been lurking for years but never felt the need to post now" and his next statement was like,"This OMG fellow" and "the other posters must be him" lol

If he had been lurking he would know exactly who this "OMG fellow" was, haha

It'd be like if he said on this site "that one chap, i don't quite recall the fellow's name, Jake, or Jacob, or something rather..." hahahahahahahahaahahahahah, you stupid shill! if you want to pretend that you were lurking and just happened to feel compelled to post, at least know who the main posters are!!!!!

TheFunkyStumpfighter
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: Nizoral 2%
200 diode laser helmet mon/wed/fri
Clay mon/wed/fri
5 weeks AGHC (finished 2nd week July 09)

Post by TheFunkyStumpfighter » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:25 am

oh jeeze, i ignored that thread after the first post figuring it was just the webmaster just trying to med some fences after the feller thing. youre telling me i missed a %&$! ton of drama........ and a shill? #$%!, i need to be more observant.

site was archaic anyway.
I currently use Propecia and i have a Laser comb, what do you guys suggest to use as a good daily shampoo? This HairGen is not going to grow hair cmon guys. Is Nioxin the best out there?

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:26 am

Yeah, well it was HIM -or his alleged "partner" or whatever- not just a random shill! lol... we know that for SURE now... Goa'uld just busted him. At the MOMENT the site fixed the avatar glitch and people were allowed to start uploading new avatars again, both of them uploaded pictures within minutes of each other! There wasn't a "cue" for pictures trying to be uploaded that all of a sudden went through once it was fixed... you had to do it manually.

Yeah, none of that is by chance! Wow... see? It's a throwback to 1999, and an insult to everything that we stand against! He comes back to the site for 24 hours and he's already engaged in doing this %&$! again! lol... Sure, he can do that -it's his site- but none of the current posters there would put up with that -with the exception of Doke who for some reason loves these deceptive shills! lol... [Sorry, Doke...]

Just wow! Couple that with the unappreciative arrogance of the things he's said about our community and what we've done for hair loss, and it's just WIN/WIN, huh? HA HA HA!

Oh, it's not "drama", though, TheFunkyStumpfighter... It's not "drama" when it's actually real! lol... That wasn't a hissy fit, that was our tombstones being written over there.

hapyman
Prolific Poster

Post by hapyman » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:21 am

AAAAAAAH a breath of fresh air! This site is nice. I feel so much cozier here already. This was SOOOOOO overdue and have been lobbying for a move for awhile. That site was such garbage.

BTW That site is a ghost town already. 9 new posts all afternoon and 6 of them are that "skiboi" character. The other 3 are JDPs hilarious response, which is still up fyi :D .

Does anyone know if any other members were left behind? I know OMG had a lot of emails but I am wondering if we missed someone. I'll probably check back every now and then again just to check and grab them if I can. Maybe in a more subtle way.

=================================

OMG those are some nice suggestions. Granted I am not sure if Sam will want to change the site layout just because we want them (regrowth members that is). However, the one thing I liked about regrowth was the view of all the new messages. Was really nice to just skim over what you missed instead of jumping around from thread to thread. But they do have a much neater thread viewer, or should I say more normal.

TheFunkyStumpfighter
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: Nizoral 2%
200 diode laser helmet mon/wed/fri
Clay mon/wed/fri
5 weeks AGHC (finished 2nd week July 09)

Post by TheFunkyStumpfighter » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:25 am

hmmm, just read the pdf. interesting stuff.

for what its worth, id just like to say that if it was not for jacobs post on A&G over at hlt, id not have been directed towards regrowth or this joint. if not for guys like OMG anwering my questions through email and over the phone, Jdp constantly stat/chart/research slinging, or Nid and his willingness to be proactive with companies offering emerging solutions, id probably still be on hlt reading all of bryans posts like gospels.

8 or so months ago, after a little while on places like hlt, i was looking for ways to permanently remove all my scalp hair to ditch the telltale shadow once i started shaving. i couldnt use minox, simply wouldnt use finasteride, and was told i may as well give up without them, so i did. after a few months on regrowth, im seeing healthier hair from the lasers, a ton of little sprouts along the hairline from the A&G, and i have enough optimism to figure i could eventually beat this %&$!. i have no doubt that this is a direct product of the community that existed over there, and im sure will exist in force here.

seriously dude, i was pricing #$%! epilators to use on my scalp. %&$!, im happy i didnt follow through on that
I currently use Propecia and i have a Laser comb, what do you guys suggest to use as a good daily shampoo? This HairGen is not going to grow hair cmon guys. Is Nioxin the best out there?

Goa'uld
Occasional Poster
Propecia 1 mg daily

Post by Goa'uld » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:57 am

=
Last edited by Goa'uld on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:51 pm

I don't mind either way- multiple pages or one big page. What I'd like is a button to click on that will show all new posts since your last visit.

The Librarian
Norwood Level: Norwood III A

Post by The Librarian » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:22 pm

Im with you OMG!

jdp710
Prolific Poster

Post by jdp710 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:33 pm

I agree as well.

It would be so much easier to navigate.

Anxious1
Prolific Poster

Post by Anxious1 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:53 pm

after 'SKIBOY' got exposed by hapyman, for saying hes been around for yrs, and this is his first post, he spent the next 2 hrs making rubbish one line posts on various topics, just to take his post count up to 14. lol

he must be really slow or something cos each one took him a while.

yes chore boy, this is the regrowth refuge camp, lmao, until scalp.ure buys its way into the sergeants tent, lol

u know wats really funny, is that the reason certain comapnies want so badly to advertise their is cos the see the thousands of hits the threads get, but theres say 20 or 30 top contributors, that do most of the posting, and if u divide a thread with 2000 hits up by 30 u get 66.6---, my point is probably only 1/3rd of those r random guests, the other 2/3rds is just repeat hits from the people posting there, and now the top contributors r coming over here, the posts will slow, the hits will slow, and scalptures or lasercombs endevours to get rid of omg and goauld, and pay there way in to advertise will become pointless, as it will just be 'SKIBOY' running around there trying to create enough hits to keep the companies happy. lmao

Jul 23, 2009 1:08 PM PICS & INGREDIENTS of Pueraria Mirifica Hair Tonic!
So this does or does not have Minox?
Jul 23, 2009 12:57 PM What are some cheap and reliable places to buy Dutasteride (generic Avodart) from?
What about Propecia????
Jul 23, 2009 12:41 PM Natur Vital?
Doke-how is this working out for you?
Jul 23, 2009 11:40 AM No balds here !!
Put some hot sauce on your head it may stimulate the follicles! LOL Worth a try
Jul 23, 2009 11:25 AM No balds here !!
Niacin is a good vitamin to take for hairloss, what are some other good vitamins?
Jul 23, 2009 11:07 AM Hair Tattoo
hair tattoo!!! LOLOLOL Thats amazing. GROSS!!
Jul 23, 2009 11:04 AM Natural Hair Loss Treatment
What are the ingredients in Hairgen?
Jul 23, 2009 11:03 AM Natural Hair Loss Treatment
What are some good natural ingredients that I sould be looking for in a shampoo? Also, what are som
Jul 23, 2009 10:57 AM HairGen Shampoo in the works...
I currently use Propecia and i have a Laser comb, what do you guys suggest to use as a good daily sh
Jul 23, 2009 10:42 AM A thank you to the moderators
Get a life dude. Ertel should just ban all of you soap opera losers! I have no idea why he is letti
Jul 23, 2009 10:04 AM A thank you to the moderators
I have been following Regrowth and a few other hairloss sites for years,I just signed on as a member

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Jacob,

As much as you hate commenting on pictures, you have to admit that they do a good job of posting some pretty convincing pictures... not even a month, allegedly.

http://www.scalpure.com/

Updated recently and whatnot.

Anxious1
Prolific Poster

Post by Anxious1 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:05 pm

somethings weird about that loss, though, have u ever seen anyone with that kind of loss, it looks like another kind of hairloss like something involving parasites perhaps.

ive been using this stuff for almost three weeks now, and its good for softness and thickness, but so's a good conditioner. going on their timeline, i should be getting regrowth any day now.

wat plagues me about this stuff, is that clay and acv have been used for ages for face masks, and we at regrowth have been using GFSE TTO and EO, for ages too, i dont understand how this simple combo could of been missed, if its so good.

u know, i even promised scalpure a good review on the forum once (if)im sure its working i.e after 6 months, but also i promised i would say if its not working, i dont understand y they r in such a hurry to push their product onto everyone, even going to the lengths of sponsoring regrowth and inadvertantly getting the mods kicked. (i think, but obviously cant prove)

if they just had been honest in the first place, like said who they were, instead of using deception, there would have been no problem. i recently posted in their blog, on their website, and got in trouble for it, even though i didnt say anything bad, other than question the authenticity of someone claiming vellis regrowth after 3 weeks, but is that freedom of speech? no its not. a blog is for honest comments, they cant just delete the ones they dont like, and keep the good ones, thats not a blog, thats deception.

im all for their product, and hope it works, but i will not stand for deception, its why most natural medicine has failed to impress legitimate scientists, because its always accompanied by the hard sell, which so do big pharma, but at least they provide the studies, and proof.

Anxious1
Prolific Poster

Post by Anxious1 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:10 pm

look at wat i posted to him lol, busted.

Regrowth.com Webmaster
Regrowth.com Member

No, they were volunteer moderators. I have been MIA from my site for a while due to time constraints I no longer have and am going back to running this site full time on my own. I wanted them to stay as the only thing that is really changing is that I will be the only person with admin access to the site but some people are upset (I don't know for sure if OMG is or Goa'uld they haven't emailed me back yet) that I have stopped them being moderators because of the work they put in.
The perception that the moderators ARE regrowth is probably the main reason I decided to stop having voluntary moderators who are not an owner or employee of the site. This wasn't a personal thing or a judgement on them as mods but something I decided based on how I want to run my site, but some people are taking it personally as you can tell from that post.

Now I'm accused of creating fake accounts on my own site I don't believe in that FYI and as long as it's not an extreme attack like that post I just removed this site is one of the few places you can actually post things that are negative about without being censored or banned. You still do have to follow the site rules which are available under the help button which do ban personal attacks and trolling which is why the previous post was removed.

Last Edited On Jul-23-2009 at 4:03 PM.

7/23/2009 3:55 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anxious1
Regrowth.com Member

give it up webmaster, we know ur or associated with SKIBOY, cos after u got exposed in the thank you to moderators thread, u spent the next 2 hrs making random posts, to take up ur post count to 14. the fact that u so blatantly and obviously came in as a hidden member, just goes to show how useless u will be at protecting the site from shills, unlike omg and goauld who were very good at it.
why dont u just tell the truth, and admit u kicked them because scalpture wanted u too, and u want their sponsorship.

Jul 23, 2009 1:08 PM PICS & INGREDIENTS of Pueraria Mirifica Hair Tonic! So this does or does not have Minox? Jul 23, 2009 12:57 PM What are some cheap and reliable places to buy Dutasteride (generic Avodart) from? What about Propecia???? Jul 23, 2009 12:41 PM Natur Vital? Doke-how is this working out for you? Jul 23, 2009 11:40 AM No balds here !! Put some hot sauce on your head it may stimulate the follicles! LOL Worth a try Jul 23, 2009 11:25 AM No balds here !! Niacin is a good vitamin to take for hairloss, what are some other good vitamins? Jul 23, 2009 11:07 AM Hair Tattoo hair tattoo!!! LOLOLOL Thats amazing. GROSS!! Jul 23, 2009 11:04 AM Natural Hair Loss Treatment What are the ingredients in Hairgen? Jul 23, 2009 11:03 AM Natural Hair Loss Treatment What are some good natural ingredients that I sould be looking for in a shampoo? Also, what are som Jul 23, 2009 10:57 AM HairGen Shampoo in the works... I currently use Propecia and i have a Laser comb, what do you guys suggest to use as a good daily sh Jul 23, 2009 10:42 AM A thank you to the moderators Get a life dude. Ertel should just ban all of you soap opera losers! I have no idea why he is letti Jul 23, 2009 10:04 AM A thank you to the moderators I have been following Regrowth and a few other hairloss sites for years,I just signed on as a member

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:13 pm

Well, Anxious1...

I have actually been BANNED THERE. I was banned from Regrowth! I didn't even say a word... I was banned because you guys defended me!

I was actually being "reserved" before with what I was saying about him/his shill... I'd say that for me I was being VERY NICE! lol... What I'm saying is the truth for god sakes! Well, if it comes up, make him spell out EXACTLY why I was banned -he won't have a good reason. It'll be the same baseless accusations that he was making simply because he was embarrassed on his own forum -something that I told him BY EMAIL would happen if he started spewing his nonsense. So WOW... have a shill that accuses me of being a shill, accuse me of banning dissenting opinions when he doesn't even have the skin to own up to being an ass with his "Thank you moderators" post, delete and close entire threads because they aren't in his favor -THIS is the new leadership of Regrowth! lol... Everything Goa'uld and I were accused of is actually happening now.

I was sitting there WATCHING, not fighting! lol... I didn't say A WORD, nor did I do whatever illicit actions he is assured to accuse me of. I'm sure *I'll* be the child in this, though, right? I'm the one that has the problem? Why are these people so easy to predict...

If that doesn't tell you what's up, I don't know how else to show it to you. He's a fool, that's for sure, but the thing is that I don't think he's EVER going to realize it. I don't think he had any sort of idea how profound that site was, so I don't think he's going to notice that the profundity is gone. I don't think he had any clue about all the battles we fought -both at Regrowth and at other sites- for the SAKE of the freedom of Regrowth. I don't think he knows about the breakthroughs and advancements we were trying to accomplish there -versus waiting for a company to hand us something. I honestly think he's just going to blow this off as just a "hick up" that time will erase, and he thinks the site will go back to what it was at the end of the last millennium, and whether it does or it doesn't... he's oblivious to any of it. Don't know what he did for a living, but it sure wasn't "niche marketing".

Maybe it WILL be popular still, but that's irrelevant to me. His two emails to me yesterday were SO BACKWARDS compared to what we all believe in, and it was of someone that had the exact same mentality of the hair loss world from years ago.

Plus... he was actually "scolding me" like he was someone important, and I was a little hapless kid that didn't know a damn thing. That was pretty offensive to me, I must say. Him owning a site that would be vacant without all of us contributors doesn't make him important. He doesn't matter, and he had to resort to deleting negative posts about HIM on his OWN SITE, and had to resort to banning ME because he can't take the heat!

Oh, I'm sure he thinks he has a reason -just like he said he thinks that I was obviously suppressing other alternatives to laser therapy, I owe any success and popularity that I've achieved to me riding the coattails of his wonderful site, you know... the things that we always heard from 20 year olds and minox shills on other sites.

It's obvious that this is mostly about his pride and ego, too. This isn't only because he's recently jobless and recently divorced -the same way I was last year, by the way, when I poured my heart into Regrowth FOR FREE, helped to create the environment so the best community could thrive FOR FREE, developed the best laser treatment and showed people how to make it ALL FOR FREE, and took in 7 stray cats when I could barely feed myself! lol... Let's see if he accomplishes those same things! Literally, I think he expected to walk in like it was 1999-2001 and say "Hi, I'm the site owner", and people would start fawning over him, consider him an EXPERT, and ask him questions about minox and propecia. He had no clue what the site that was paying his mortgage consisted of or the people that made it great, and he showed that with an ignorant, authoritarian lack of respect.

Well, accuse me of what you want, but I certainly never banned anyone for NO REASON, much less one of the top contributors. What a dick.

You know what's great? I can sleep at night.

None of this is really that important now, I suppose. Especially in the hair loss industry, people are %&$! to each other as a norm. We know what that site is now, and we've known that we needed to scram to somewhere where one of us or someone with our same vision could actually format and "evolve" the site. There is so much that is UNDONE in the world of hair loss, and it all has to do with helping people -not about the bottom line from advertiser revenue.

...And forget about "helping others" for a second... we need to help OURSELVES with ways to actually store information, never lose an ounce of information again, and hone the tools to become proactive! We need to have some fun, too. I personally am going to enjoy cornering people in live interviews and making them squirm.

Well... time to get to work! Ok, time to get to SLEEP, then to work! lol... And more importantly, it's time for me, at least, to leave that era behind me.

-O.M.G.
Last edited by OverMachoGrande on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:14 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Jacob
Prolific Poster

Post by Jacob » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:44 pm

chore boy wrote:Jacob,

As much as you hate commenting on pictures, you have to admit that they do a good job of posting some pretty convincing pictures... not even a month, allegedly.

http://www.scalpure.com/

Updated recently and whatnot.
:silenced:

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:12 pm

We actually need a good "shrugging" smilie. I'd use that probably almost every post.

Q: OMG... why is the sky blue?
A: [insert shrugging smilie here]

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:15 pm

BrendanJ
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: Lasers, Emu Oil and Magnesium

Post by BrendanJ » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:43 pm

Hi! These are exciting times! lol... This is better than a soap opera! haha

BrendanJ
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: Lasers, Emu Oil and Magnesium

Post by BrendanJ » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:16 pm

Surely that's not long enough to have regrowth though? A few weeks? Hmmm suspicous I am.

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:24 pm

Hey, Brendanj!

Like I just said in the email, I have to freaking go to bed! lol...

I do want to clear up ONE MORE THING that was said about me that was completely untrue before all of this becomes moot, and this may shock some of you that I don't speak to on a regular basis. I DON'T GET MY SALES FROM REGROWTH. Yes, it's happened before, several people have bought helmets from me on the forum (that I moderated for free for a year and a half).

This is a misconception that I've stuggled with, and leave it to a "genius" like Ertel to grab the low hanging fruit to try to prove his grossly innacurate, childish points.

Here is the deal... I get very little visitors from that site to my site, even when I post a link to a blog, etc. What Ertel said about how I was making money because of him is absolutely untrue, and he could tell that for himself if he checked the stats. The fact is... much more people come to REGROWTH from MY SITE, and say "I went to OMG's site and I can't find his contact information, can someone get me in touch with him?" I'm sure you've all seen that one, and Goa'uld has already pointed that out! lol...

I just looked at my "statcounter" account, and out of my last 500 unique visitors... TWO of them came from Regrowth! It's "statistically insignificant", and that's the way it has always been. Right now at this second, I have 200 unanswered emails in my inbox from people interested in LLLT -not necessarily for sales, but just for me to help them. I'm on the hook for having to answer every single one of those to the best of my ability, which is something I enjoy and I'm passionate about. I have a blackberry, so I scan each email as I get it. Here's the point: There isn't one email from any of those 200 emails in my inbox from anyone that has even MENTIONED the site "Regrowth.com". Most of those people don't even know what that site is -and that is a FACT. I actually even spoke to someone on the phone today that hadn't heard of it -and he had the gumption and desire to pick up the phone, find my number, and get in touch with me on his own, yet he had no clue what Regrowth was.

Do you guys remember when I started repeatedly saying "Forums are a lot LESS IMPORTANT that we think they are!" a couple of months ago? Yeah, for a week or so that came out of my mouth all the time! Now you know why!

So, all of that is full of %&$!. I actually wouldn't have a problem letting someone check that out for themselves with my customer records. In terms of my business, Regrowth has done me zero favors because the vast majority of my customers are not forum posters, don't have a desire to post in them, and don't even know what the hell the forum names are.

...and THAT is the provable truth. That's also the bane of my existence, too! lol... I want people to post the testimonials I hear for pride reasons.

Anybody shocked by that? lol... Well, Jacob might not be because the same thing is in his inbox. Anyway, I just wanted to set the record straight before it was cold turkey.

So, FYI, that's just another idiotic thing that was said by that "expert". It's not true, it never was, I can prove it... and now that I've said that, this is the end of bringing that stupid ass drama over here! lol...

Now, bedtime.

-O.M.G.

surehair

Post by surehair » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:08 pm

Maximus Maximus! I mean... OMG OMG!! You have our full support hairloss brother!

Anxious1
Prolific Poster

Post by Anxious1 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:30 am

lol, the post from regrowth that i displayed a few posts above, got deleted.

guess the webmaster doesnt want ppl to know wat i wrote.

and thats the thing, no matter wat anyone says to him, hes got a big fat check from a certain company whos about to become a sponsor, and thats more important than anything else for alot of ppl.

Anxious1
Prolific Poster

Post by Anxious1 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:41 am

how much do u wanna bet, that if skiboy isnt actually the webmaster, then he is a scalpure shill, whos saying hairgen isnt going to work to set up a sales pitch about scalpure, when the adds appear soon.

skiboy
Regrowth.com Member

N0rwgnKid
Seasoned Poster

Post by N0rwgnKid » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:05 am

Thank you ! :D

I dont know what happened over at regrowth, I follow you guys anywhere anyways :)

Man this seems like such a great forum =D>

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:21 am

I can't post there anymore... it's the principalities of the whole thing.

N0rwgnKid
Seasoned Poster

Post by N0rwgnKid » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:59 am

Agree ! Just read OMG's link, dont know whether to laugh or cry, the regrowth webmasters game is just uncalled for and totally unfair, what an undescent thing to do. Hopefully we'll get a lot of people from regrowth over here. What a great bunch of guys, thanks, seriously !!!

And man am I gonna enjoy all these fancy funky smileys hell yaaaaaaaah !! :twisted:

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:32 am

N0rwgnKid wrote:Agree ! Just read OMG's link, dont know whether to laugh or cry, the regrowth webmasters game is just uncalled for and totally unfair, what an undescent thing to do. Hopefully we'll get a lot of people from regrowth over here. What a great bunch of guys, thanks, seriously !!!

And man am I gonna enjoy all these fancy funky smileys hell yaaaaaaaah !! :twisted:

He's being a total BITCH, too! lol... He deleted all occurances of "overmachogrande.com", so none of the links/pictures work! Wow... all of those helpful pictures and links to blogs that I wrote when I was poor, starving, and only wanted to help others -GONE! What a #$%! drama queen sissy. All because of what... he's afraid I'm going to turn people against him? I'd say he's doing that himself.

He's doing this to try to HURT ME/PUNISH ME, or because he only wants people to buy his products! It's one of the other -or both! What a way to repay me, huh? Yeah, "your welcome", jerk. So, either he's too stupid to realize that I actually helped other people, or he's too self absorbed and worried about his own "direction"/products to care about other people. What a small, small man. I don't think I've met someone so retarded.

Well, my forum experience isn't for ANY site owner's wallet... it's for helping myself grow my own hair.

Wang Lo
Norwood Level: Norwood VII
Treatment Regimen: Some complicated things that you don't need to be worried about right now.

Post by Wang Lo » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:54 pm

What they do...

glaxom
Regular Poster

Post by glaxom » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:28 pm

Ahh, the mysterious return of the inscrutable Wang Lo

Anxious1