Welcome Regrowth members!

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

cld517
Seasoned Poster

Re: Welcome Regrowth members!

Post by cld517 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:06 pm

the natural

its now not really a matter of helping matters..considering the individuals that are being dealt with its quite obvious that they do not want the truth known..they have lied to and are keeping the truth from being known..i feel that at the very least it should be made available and people can choose fro themselves...

and to answer your previous question i used the words "seems" and "appears" because i'm not in possession of the emails that both OMG and gou'ald recieved complaining about you...I personally do not have a negative nor positive opinion of you, i used what had been posted (when i had been able to view prior threads) to add some light on the reason for your ban..i used you as an example in response to your post..no harm or ill intent was meant by it, which is why i stated.."i'm in no way comparing you to etc etc"

btw if all the threads by the posters you were asking about werent on the front page anymore and lasering was, it was only because of the popularity and interest in it that knocked everything else off..your wording insinuates that the posts were removed and then replaced with laser threads

cld517
Seasoned Poster

Post by cld517 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:28 pm

The Natural wrote:517,

How is your behavior now helping matters?

OMG,

It is one thing to get yourself banned, quite another to encourage others to do so. It's irresponsible, and rooted in self-pride.
ok..i just saw that part..i was not encouraged to do anything of the sort..my reasons for psoting all that did get me banned can be found in this thread..i would not and do not wish to be a part of a forum that censors the truth yet states that in the exact words of ertel (because I AM copying and pasting from the very forum that i am BANNED from as i type this)

my philosophy of this site is still this -- let the info be out there and people can make educated judgements about what they want to do.

but i guess that doesnt go for things that bring them into question...

sort of like die hard liberals..they're suppossedly all for tolerance of one another..EXCEPT for those who disagree with them

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by OverMachoGrande » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:31 pm

Hey, Dobika!!!

Where do I start! HA HA HA! Great to have you here! I'm glad your loss has stopped, but hopefully you'll get some awesome results soon!

This isn't just going to be a simple "forum" for long... I'm going to combine the ideas I had for the other site I was working on with this one!

Until then though...

• "When all else fails, lie about OverMachoGrande." -observations by Jdp710
Build the most effective laser device in the world at http://www.overmachogrande.com...

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:33 pm

hapyman wrote:Welcome dobika! Different(better) site, same nice community.

Unfortunately the owner of Regrowth went nuts. He privately slapped OMG around and then painted this nice public picture that he is the good guy.

Good to see you have your loss under control. How long has it been since you started?
That completely is the best way to put it that I could imagine! It takes a brilliant person to put things so simply! lol...

I think I'm going to print out and FRAME 517's community response! I love having reminders like that -and if you remember the wall in my last "workshop" in my old poverty apartment, you'll remember I had stuff like that all over the wall.

-O.M.G.
Last edited by OverMachoGrande on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Build the most effective laser device in the world at http://www.overmachogrande.com...

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:42 pm

Saber28 wrote:OMG-

Ok ran another test and took the readings right at the diodes. 0 minutes reading was 3.76 volts. 5 minutes drops down to 3.4 volts, and after 10 minutes drops to 3.1 volts. Now it fluctuates between 3.1 and 3.0 volts depending on side. Right side of helmet (If you're wearing it) is 3.0 volts, the left side is 3.1. The crown is also at 3.1volts.

Still think it would be worth while to upgrade the power supply?
Man... those are decent readings. Let me run one of them for 20 minutes tomorrow and just MAKE SURE that isn't happening on any of mine, but it still could be something up with the power supply vs. the diodes -in which case I suppose the AMPS could be getting screwy.

Let me do that, and if I find that it's pretty damn consistent for a treatment session, maybe I'll send you a loaner power supply for you to test. If your problem is solved, then there you go. That's the only next step I know of that isn't a complete pain in the ass!

Go Fighting Irish (not!)

-O.M.G.

Saber28
Regular Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Post by Saber28 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:14 pm

OMG-

Ok let me know what you find out. If your volts are in the 4 range, or higher, or lower. If so, it's not a pain in the ass to convert a computer power supply over to do this. And quite honestly due to the kind of work that I do. I literally have an endless supply of old computer PSU's.

So keep me posted on what your readings are. At the helmet and then at the diode.

Yeah screw the "fightin" Irish. lol

The Natural
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)

Post by The Natural » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:43 pm

I had not posted at Regrowth in over a month and half, before I started the thread, "Old Regrowth," which eventually got me banned.

Emails? It still comes down to my threads/posts, and whether or not, according to the rules established by John Ertel (not OMG) , I was to be banned. OMG misused his authority there, and now, like a politician, is pandering here for support, because he feels that he has been wronged. Hypocritical.

With respect to my wording as to why "the board was being dominated by threads about lasers," admittedly, it could have been construed the way you stated. I have never liked it when someone, anyone would come to the board claiming that his was "the best treatment for hair loss." And I still don't, especially when it is not the best. Being effective for some is one thing. Being the best treatment for hair loss is an entirely different matter.

Similarly, I have no tolerance for politics in either party that cannot find common ground, give as well as take, for the good of our great country.
The Natural Internal Regimen:

curcumin
resveratrol
vitamin D (3)
vitamin E (tocotrienols)
vitamin C
magnesium citrate
MSM

cld517
Seasoned Poster

Post by cld517 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:53 pm

we could post back and forth and back and forth and back and............

how bout "hows your program working"? getting results? regrowth? maintinence? thickening of existing hair?..etc...

btw its pretty cool that an individuals treatment can be inserted into their signature here..gotta get around to that...

The Natural
Occasional Poster

Post by The Natural » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:40 pm

You are correct. I just don't like to see people get banned for something trivial. And I don't like to see people get themselves banned unnecessarily, when their expertise and experience in various areas could be extremely beneficial to a given forum community. Had it not been for the help of posters at Regrowth, Hairsite, etc., surely my hair and scalp would be a mess.

I have been on curcumin, resveratrol, and tocotrienols/tocopherols (vitamin E) for over a year and a half. Essentially, these supplements virtually eliminated my dandruff, stabilized my hair loss, and then, provided some regrowth in the temple and crown areas (over a six - eight month period). The hair in these areas, however, remained somewhat thinner and lighter than the rest, so I decided to try different brands of the same herbs, and see what happens.

I initially used Jarrow's brand for all three. Upon the recommendations of others, I changed to LEF's Super-Bio curcumin, Country Life's resveratrol Plus, and Toco-8's vitamin E, all of which have, I believe, thickened up my hair. The addition of MSM has probably also helped.

How about you?
The Natural Internal Regimen:

curcumin
resveratrol
vitamin D (3)
vitamin E (tocotrienols)
vitamin C
magnesium citrate
MSM

CobaltBlue

Post by CobaltBlue » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:03 am

OverMachoGrande wrote:
Hey, CobaltBlue!

That is one of my TOP TEN FAVORITE FORUM NAMES, by the way! It reminds me of the waters of the Carribean!
Ha, thanks. There's a couple of sources of inspiration for this name...
1 - Blue is my fav color (that's a cheesy reason, but whatever, lol).
2 - Reference to a damn good song from an obscure UK band called the Dream Disciples.

Although I've never been to the Caribbean, if the water is that clear there, I'd love to go and see it.

-I sent you an email on Monday about some issues I needed a hand with, did you get that? I know you get a crap-ton of emails, so if it's easier for me to give you a call, let me know and we can chat for a bit to try and get things sorted out.

Joanne
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)

Post by Joanne » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:06 am

Fake reviews...

Ok, so the shilling on regrowth isn't actually "a review", but here's an interesting article about a company that was posting positive reviews about itself on one of those review forums (Yelp). I got this email from a marketing website I subscribe to:

"Let's say you visit a site like Yelp.com and discover scathingly negative reviews of your product or service. Making matters worse, only a few of your happy customers have balanced the harsh criticism with their praise.

In such a scenario, you might be tempted to pose as a customer and leave some positive words about your company. "The temptation to post fake reviews is so strong because in a recent Nielsen report, over 70% of web users trust online reviews," says Bryan Stapp at Loud Amplifier Marketing. "So why not try to scam the system?"

The company behind Lifestyle Lift—a surgical mini-facelift—found out the hard way when New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo questioned positive reviews posted to sites like InfomercialScams.com and RealSelf.com. After Cuomo alleged they were written by employees, not customers, the company paid a $300,000 settlement and promised to discontinue the practice of writing its own reviews.

Instead of attempting to counteract negative feedback in this manner, argues Stapp, companies should use the criticism to improve a product or service. The natural outcome will be positive reviews from actual customers.

The Point: Don't write fake reviews—they're often easy to spot, and can cause far more damage than they're worth."

http://www.loudamplifiermarketing.com/f ... e-a-no-no/

Marketing 101...listen to your customers, don't lie to them.

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:38 am

Joanne wrote:Fake reviews...

Ok, so the shilling on regrowth isn't actually "a review", but here's an interesting article about a company that was posting positive reviews about itself on one of those review forums (Yelp). I got this email from a marketing website I subscribe to:

"Let's say you visit a site like Yelp.com and discover scathingly negative reviews of your product or service. Making matters worse, only a few of your happy customers have balanced the harsh criticism with their praise.

In such a scenario, you might be tempted to pose as a customer and leave some positive words about your company. "The temptation to post fake reviews is so strong because in a recent Nielsen report, over 70% of web users trust online reviews," says Bryan Stapp at Loud Amplifier Marketing. "So why not try to scam the system?"

The company behind Lifestyle Lift—a surgical mini-facelift—found out the hard way when New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo questioned positive reviews posted to sites like InfomercialScams.com and RealSelf.com. After Cuomo alleged they were written by employees, not customers, the company paid a $300,000 settlement and promised to discontinue the practice of writing its own reviews.

Instead of attempting to counteract negative feedback in this manner, argues Stapp, companies should use the criticism to improve a product or service. The natural outcome will be positive reviews from actual customers.

The Point: Don't write fake reviews—they're often easy to spot, and can cause far more damage than they're worth."

Hey, Joanne!!!

That's a GREAT article! I never even knew that those people could be held punitively, financially accountable.

What's funny is most of us just would NEVER have even thought to do fake reviews of something in any forum. It just goes against every fiber of our beings, and I really think most people in general are the same way -hence the "70% of web users trust online reviews". Most of the other 30% are probably former mods or people like us that have SEEN IT, seen people like hairmax, Dr. "Smeller", et. al. do it and get their ass busted for it.

lol... remember this one?

Yep, the IP number of a poster that I traced right to Hairmax's corporate office!

...And those companies, remember, are the ones that email forum owners occasionally to threaten US! lol...

Anyway, it's the unfortunate way of the forums.... if you have a good product/are a good person, you can have one %&$! sit there and trash away at you/your product, and you can't do much about it. But, if you are a good person/good company, more people will come in and outweight that and the problem takes care of itself, and the negative people are left talking to themselves. You don't resort to "shilling" at any cost.

If you're a bad person/bad company... apparently it's a normal plan of action -sometimes stated outright (like Androvex did).

The good news is that most people weed it out, some better than others but it all evens out. It's obvious that much hair loss forum world is what I'd consider "corrupt" -some may think that's too strong of a word, but whatever. It's obvious that the reasons some things get talked about more than others are because of what this article spells out.

But, like I said... most everyone is ok, and I'm glad that many of us here have gone out of their way to point out when we are getting taken for a ride -at any forum! I'd imagine most of us would do that in real life, too!

By the way, the single most important thing I've learned from all of this is that if you are going to attempt to fight corruption... KEEP GOOD RECORDS. I've got the "Adobe" toolbar functioning right up there in the browser, I recommend that to anyone, and I can turn any thread into a PDF in a matter of seconds -permanently preserved for future records. That's why I'm so confident all the time. lol... Somebody can go back and "spin" something in order to paint a good picture of themselves, but I've got the official word.

...and then I become "the worst sort of person" or whatever I was called. lol...

Thanks for that! That should actually be put in it's own thread!

-John (O.M.G.)

Joanne
Seasoned Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Female Pattern Baldness)

Post by Joanne » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:59 am

At the very least, this is something they might want to think about before threatening some of their long-time posters with legal action... :roll:

hapyman
Prolific Poster

Post by hapyman » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:02 am

Saber28 wrote:OMG-

Ok let me know what you find out. If your volts are in the 4 range, or higher, or lower. If so, it's not a pain in the ass to convert a computer power supply over to do this. And quite honestly due to the kind of work that I do. I literally have an endless supply of old computer PSU's.

So keep me posted on what your readings are. At the helmet and then at the diode.

Yeah screw the "fightin" Irish. lol
Saber28 You may want to try the ATX power supply at its intended output of 3.3V. I actually believe that 5V is too much for the older circuit design on some of the Aixiz lasers. The laser's circuit is designed to provide a specific amount of current to the diode using a certain range of voltage. Dr. Maricle has recently redeveloped the circuit to make it more robust but the older diodes (and there is a lot of them out there) seem to be more sensitive to fluctuations in voltage. BTW I run my cluster at 3.3V with a 6 foot cord and my lasers are as bright as can be. Just something to consider.

hapyman
Prolific Poster

Post by hapyman » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:06 am

The Natural wrote: I have been on curcumin, resveratrol, and tocotrienols/tocopherols (vitamin E) for over a year and a half. Essentially, these supplements virtually eliminated my dandruff, stabilized my hair loss, and then, provided some regrowth in the temple and crown areas (over a six - eight month period). The hair in these areas, however, remained somewhat thinner and lighter than the rest, so I decided to try different brands of the same herbs, and see what happens.
Hey natural have you considered any other means to increase the thickness of your hair? I just started the enzyme/Pauling Protocol today and am pretty optimistic about it. Also I know you hate lasers but they would be good at this as well. If you aren't down for spending a fortune on LLLT you can just buy one or two diodes and do Laser Blood Irradiation (LBI) at the wrist or in the nasal cavity. This form of laser therapy is more systemic and helps regulate a lot of different things. More info here: http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... 91&start=0

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:17 am

Joanne wrote:At the very least, this is something they might want to think about before threatening some of their long-time posters with legal action... :roll:

BINGO. ...and maybe this article should be mentioned in a "site rules" section -Rule Number 1!

Dobika
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: Lasers, toco8, scalp exercises, diet, exercise, nioxin

Post by Dobika » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:19 am

Thanks for the warm welcome guy's. I did ask what happened on regrowth and the answer I got was that OMG got mad because he lost his power.
It came from someone I wasn't familiar with. The regrowth owner did extend the offer to post on both sites so I'm going to visit both. I've been around long enough to know who knows what they are talking about though and which treatments just spin your wheels.

I've been using the lasers for around 10 months I think. I'm losing track. I hoped to get a lot of regrowth and did in the beginning. I know it has stopped any further loss and I hope OMG is right and it starts to kick into gear at some point.

You have to stay positive.

hapyman
Prolific Poster

Post by hapyman » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:29 am

Dobika wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome guy's. I did ask what happened on regrowth and the answer I got was that OMG got mad because he lost his power.
It came from someone I wasn't familiar with. The regrowth owner did extend the offer to post on both sites so I'm going to visit both. I've been around long enough to know who knows what they are talking about though and which treatments just spin your wheels.

I've been using the lasers for around 10 months I think. I'm losing track. I hoped to get a lot of regrowth and did in the beginning. I know it has stopped any further loss and I hope OMG is right and it starts to kick into gear at some point.

You have to stay positive.
Yeah I am done with regrowth myself though. I liked the major contributors over at regrowth & they are all here so that made up my mind. That place won't last long. Yeah it will still exist but not like it has over the past year.

I'm over 10 months too now and I am starting to see the benefits. I still have a little ways to go but I am looking into that. Seems some of us take just a little bit longer than others ;) No worries though. Stay positive.

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:30 am

Dobika wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome guy's. I did ask what happened on regrowth and the answer I got was that OMG got mad because he lost his power.
It came from someone I wasn't familiar with. [lolz... I wonder what company rep that was.]
Ok, lol... this is the last multi-paragraphed statement I will say on this STUPID ISSUE created by those STUPID PEOPLE! [Skip down to the picture if you want to and you're sick of this.]

Power? My lord... what a statement. Power from "Regrowth"? What a joke, and what a way to flatter themselves while insulting me. Any "power" (and that's such a STUPID WORD and I refuse to even play that game) I had came from what I've contributed to the hair loss community. See, they see things SO DIFFERENTLY than I could ever even begin to imagine. Saying that I got mad because I lost "power" is actually insulting to all of you because it means they think I had it over you, which is absurd. ...and again they are making it about "O.M.G." instead of all of "the community"! It's a pretty decent plan, actually! lol... It's all they CAN do. Well, I'm low hanging fruit because I stick my neck out, and it takes the lowest common denominator of poster/owner to take a swing at me -but it happens.

These people talk about "power" because it's something that THEY want. I've never talked or hinted about anything with that word in anything I've ever said. For the record, if it even matters, "OMG got mad" because he knows what's planned for that site now, and I wasn't "mad" anyway until the lies and attacks from fake posters started -proven lies that I have documented into Adobe PDFs. I have the timeline pretty well "shored up" on this, and anyone that tells you otherwise isn't honest. Ertel never even addressed the fact that "Team Ertel" was behind "Skiboy", which is what started this whole thing anyway.

Jeez... I could care less about "REGROWTH POWER", I was always planning to do another site anyway because I knew that I couldn't trust Ertel to make the necessary changes to keep up with the times (and instead I'm partnering with this one because of a shared "vision") -and besides... one could argue that being a moderator for that site "set me back" rather than "put me forward" in the court of public opinion anyway. I don't care though.... they can make it seem like I'm some small, shallow person all they want to.

Ok, though, I think I am done with this discussion about that old forum. There comes a time when any further statements just DILUTE what's already been said! The record is what it is, it's available for anyone that cares to see and learn for themselves, and I'll potentially make the emails public as well if this keeps continuing -from all parties, including the other moderator- just to nail the coffin shut. IN FACT, IF THE SLANDER CONTINUES, I'll take the time to make a nice, succinct, easy to follow, laid out "He said/She said" document, back it up with the facts of the situation, pretty graphics and screenshots, the timeline of the posts, the proof of the posters identities, the documented after-the-fact changed posts, content of emails, the email exchanges between the moderators about banned companies, and finally the release of the timeline, financial information, and percentage of how much part Regrowth has had with anything I've ever done, and make the damn thing available to everyone that wants it. The last time I took the time to make a document like that, it created an entire do-it-yourself marketplace from scratch. I'm recovering from surgery next week... I'll have the time. I don't want to be forced to do that, but if the slander continues from the site ownership, via them directly or their "new posters", I have no other choice in the matter. I don't play games, I end them -and I don't need their "power" to do it. So, I trust this issue is over on their part.

Now, what I *do* care about is this:

Yes, I did blotch out two names to protect them -Gene Cotton is "famous" though (I guess... at least he was to some of our parents) so I can leave that one.

I want to get my hair back to that state! Yeah, that hair cut isn't exactly in tune with the times now -and isn't exactly age appropriate- but I can fix that part... I just want to HAVE the option to do that!

A few of us musician types have talked about it before... man, you go bald in a bad way (horseshoe with the island) -and you don't look good with a shaved head- and your in your early to mid 20's... GOOD LUCK. You're never going to "make it", except for rare circumstances. ...And back when I was in my mid-twenties, if you shaved your head NO ONE would have taken you seriously anyway because it just wasn't as acceptable as it is now. So, that's good that the younger guys have that in their favor.

Man, I could PLAY that thing, too! lol... Well, your going to hear me play a lot when the original content videos start rolling out -as well as Anxious1 on drums. Speaking of which, I found a great greenscreen frame that I can use for the videos (I can't do videos without cool graphics!) -my old one was "built in" to the apartment- so I'll have that up before too long.

Ok, back to emails...

-O.M.G.
Last edited by OverMachoGrande on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:42 am, edited 13 times in total.

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:39 am

Plenty of shaved head dudes that rock out... J. Loren from Hurt, dude from Jet Black Stare, dude from Red, etc.

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:44 am

CobaltBlue wrote:-I sent you an email on Monday about some issues I needed a hand with, did you get that? I know you get a crap-ton of emails, so if it's easier for me to give you a call, let me know and we can chat for a bit to try and get things sorted out.

I'm down to about 200 emails... I'll get to it, and hells yeah -speaking on the phone is much easier for me sometimes. In ten minutes, I can cover what would take me three hours to write in an email!

-O.M.G.

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:29 am

chore boy wrote:Plenty of shaved head dudes that rock out... J. Loren from Hurt, dude from Jet Black Stare, dude from Red, etc.
Well, no %&$!! That's like if you've "made it", or you want to actually take the plunge and surrender your complete appearance to the "rock and roll lifestyle", which I, and most people, would NOT!

I would look f' ing ridiculous with a shaved head... RULE OF LIFE: The smaller head you have and the darker complexion you have, the better you look bald. I have a MASSIVE, WHITE MELON! lol.... Sure, I'd be able to play in a band that way, but I sure the hell wouldn't have been dating chicks like the "Laser Babe". In a "real life", non stage setting, I'd be looked at like a FREAK. I'd probably look like I was 7 feet tall and 400 pounds, too.

But it's kind of a moot point right now anyway... if you're young and you play an instrument well, lol... there isn't much market for you as a rock star. The music biz is probably the only thing out there that's WORSE than the hair loss industry as far as corporation influence and control.

Just my opinion, of course.

p__
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by p__ » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:12 pm

Joanne wrote:Fake reviews...

Excellent post!

Anxious1
Prolific Poster

Post by Anxious1 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:52 pm

awesome post joanne,

regrowth only got 5 posts last night while i was asleep, i used to wake up to 15 - 20.

soon it will be just like hairlosshelp, and hairlosstalk with limited posts

while this site i dare say is already getting more views than regrowth, already, and its only just begun.

not that its a competition, but it does just reinforce the pt that it was the main contributors that were making the posts, and getting the hits, now we r here, so r the hits.

the only problem, and reason why regrowth initially had lots of people, is because of its name, people think regrowth, type in in to google, and its the first site to come up, whereas u have to search a bit to find this one. thats wat made it a popular site to begin with. but that can be rectified by some linking and possibly advertising, not from companies, but from this site advertisingthe forum.

Dobika
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: Lasers, toco8, scalp exercises, diet, exercise, nioxin

Post by Dobika » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:04 pm

OMG, sorry, I didn't mean to rehash anything I was just responding to a question. I agree with you in saying it's all old news, lets move on. All I know is you taught me how to build an awesome helmet and didn't ask for anything in return. In fact, you've helped a ton of people, for free. I'm looking forward to all the great posts from you, Jdp, cueball and everyone else.

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:14 pm

Hey, Dobika!

No biggie at all, and in fact I actually was happy to have the opportunity to make that one last post to sum up my "advice"! lol... I was looking for that!

And Anxious1... I really think that the google hits are going to be better once we have a main page like I've been planning. There isn't any other site like that, and I think the changing content will boost the rankings tremendously. ...And if it doesn't, we still have the "word of mouth" that this is the place to be! I've also chatted with Sam about little things like xml sitemaps with links to the right info and changing tags, etc., so there are some quick fixes we can do as well.

...And screw all of that, anyway, what we are going to have is a FUN site that is full of a ton of helpful information to everyone! I wouldn't have bought an accordian if I didn't think that this site idea wasn't AWESOME! I need to buy some condensor mics, though, and a USB preamp. The greenscreen is on it's way already. I really would like to fix up my guitar, but I can use my hot-rodded strat in the meantime.

zixcreator
Seasoned Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood V
Treatment Regimen: Zix

Post by zixcreator » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:07 pm

Referring to 517 being banned on regrowth.

517 you know I love you man. That goes without saying. Bravo for what you said to get banned, but:

I don't think getting banned over at regrowth.com is the best way to fight for OMG. We need people with the ability to post over there who can stick up for him in the coming months. Further accusations about his credibility and character are likely to arise for awhile.

hairisgood
Regular Poster
Treatment Regimen: 300+ diode laser helmet 3x per week for 20 minutes

Post by hairisgood » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:49 pm

ok, so i followed the herd over here. there aren't many new posts at regrowth. no good contributors anymore.

ive got a question for OMG. it's about power supplies. ive got a 16.6 amp one that i got from aixis and it's getting really hot now that there are a bunch of bad diodes. chuck is sending me replacement diodes to see if that fixes the problem and ive got another 5 amp that i can use along with the big one so it's not stressing it as much but i was just wondering if you use these new 25 amp power supplies that chuck has and if they stay cool? if not what power supply are you using? chuck thinks that maybe when the power supply gets close to the max amperage it might not be regulating the voltage right so diodes burn out. also he thinks the power supply might be damaged from running close to the max amps. when new it didn;t get nearly as hot. i am going to swap out bad diodes first to see what happens. it is wired with 16, 14, 12 gauge wiring. so that should not be an issue.

cld517
Seasoned Poster

Post by cld517 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:49 pm

zixcreator wrote:Referring to 517 being banned on regrowth.

517 you know I love you man. That goes without saying. Bravo for what you said to get banned, but:

I don't think getting banned over at regrowth.com is the best way to fight for OMG. We need people with the ability to post over there who can stick up for him in the coming months. Further accusations about his credibility and character are likely to arise for awhile.
hey zix!! the feelings mutual..you're another one the good guys in a field that is rampant with dishonesty...i didnt do anything that i wouldnt of done for anybody else that i respect...i stood up for you a few years ago as well..stood up for immortal too..of course it never really went as far as it has now, but ertels site as well as his integrity wasnt called into question..

i know what you mean bout getting banned..BUT i'm 99% certain that i wouldnt and neither will anybody else be able to freely stand for OMG over there without being labeled a troll and having their account banned..theres more to say but i gotta go for now..i have proof of this which i will post when i get a chance..

btw..leo mandy wanted to know a good safe haircoloring product, if you would tell him the brand Rainbow henna, you can buy it at a natural healthstore..dont ebother mentioning its from me though..

i'll be emailing you about something i have to ask you...

Anxious 1 i have a reply for you too (when i get a chance)

and Omg...is it possible to have people appear as though they are logged when they actually arent? because my name still appears as online over there (amongst other reasons...)

hairisgood
Regular Poster

Post by hairisgood » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:41 am

hairisgood wrote:ok, so i followed the herd over here. there aren't many new posts at regrowth. no good contributors anymore.

ive got a question for OMG. it's about power supplies. ive got a 16.6 amp one that i got from aixis and it's getting really hot now that there are a bunch of bad diodes. chuck is sending me replacement diodes to see if that fixes the problem and ive got another 5 amp that i can use along with the big one so it's not stressing it as much but i was just wondering if you use these new 25 amp power supplies that chuck has and if they stay cool? if not what power supply are you using? chuck thinks that maybe when the power supply gets close to the max amperage it might not be regulating the voltage right so diodes burn out. also he thinks the power supply might be damaged from running close to the max amps. when new it didn;t get nearly as hot. i am going to swap out bad diodes first to see what happens. it is wired with 16, 14, 12 gauge wiring. so that should not be an issue.

CobaltBlue

Post by CobaltBlue » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:34 am

Hairisgood - where did you find the 25amp power supplies on the Aixiz site? I can't seem to locate them.

OMG - nice to talk with you yesterday. Check your PM's.

number10ox
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: laser messiah II with 415 diodes, 3-4xweek, 20 min. treatment
Emu/magnesium oil topical

Post by number10ox » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:13 pm

I'd like to know where this 25 amp power supply is being sold as well. Never heard of it until now. If Aixiz has them, the're not selling them on their general site yet.

hairisgood
Regular Poster

Post by hairisgood » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:30 pm

I spoke with Chuck over the phone. Maybe he just started stocking it.

amsch
Occasional Poster

Post by amsch » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:15 pm

The Austrian circus clown is back. :twisted:

cld517
Seasoned Poster

Post by cld517 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:27 pm

WELCOME to the forum amsch!!!

Anxious1
Prolific Poster

Post by Anxious1 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:32 pm

sorry amsch, circus clown position has already been filled by Doke, but ur welcome to fill the regrowth.com liason officer.

wookin

Post by wookin » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:48 pm

Hey Folks, just thought I pop in and say hi. I have also left the other place! Most of the good people came here! Glad to have found ya's

NeverQuit
Regular Poster

Post by NeverQuit » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:28 pm

NeverQuit just quit regrowth.com! [-(

Holy Cr#p! Does the search function actually work too!? I haven't tried yet, I'm still stoked on actually having an avatar! Sweeeeeet

doke
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood III A
Treatment Regimen: trialing scalpure with pantostin

Post by doke » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:04 am

anxious1 nice to be the clown i have no ties with any site owner and thats the way i want it to stay as you need an open mind not tied to anyone,i an getting old and have used all the major hair loss drugs and a lot of so called natural products in over 30 years so a lot of money spent the only things that showed any regrowth were minoxidil and finasteride and dutas even though i am trialing that product of clay i am considering going back onto the drugs in combo with the scalp deep clean and laser as well.

number10ox
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: laser messiah II with 415 diodes, 3-4xweek, 20 min. treatment

Post by number10ox » Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:38 am

Doke,

Do you think nobody here still reads the other site? Do you think it's ok to come here and talk sh@t about them, then go there and talk sh@t about us? You say "i have no ties with any site owner and that's the way i want it to stay". Ok, fine and noble.

But there's a difference between maintaining a neutral position and being 2-faced. You keep playing both sides of the field, making a post TODAY over there about "traitors" here. This is after saying things here like "waz up i heard that the regr site is going for a makeover does that mean je is turning inta tranny hahaha" and " i have been taken in by regrowth i was beliving what he was saying i am sorry i doubted you", etc.

You've been referred to in this thread as a "circus clown', but I don't see anything funny in this. I'm not speaking for anyone else here, just mysefl. If you keep trashing both groups when you think the other one has their back turned, eventually no one's going to go out of their way to help you. Why do you need to talk %&$! about EITHER site if you just want to float back and forth with no "ties" or loyalty? You can just ask your questions and leave it at that.

You say you want to stay a member of both sites. I don't think people here have a big problem with that, but there's a wise and unwise way to do that. Neutrality can be respected if a person does it with class and maturity. Do you really want to stay neutral?

I don't want to dirty up this thread or this site with more argument. I really don't, Doke. If you want to live in both worlds, how about just biting your tongue when it comes to criticizing the opposing side of whatever forum you happen to be posting on at that moment?

Anxious1
Prolific Poster

Post by Anxious1 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:44 am

some traitors on the other site

they should forget know there on another site not keep making snide remarks as in anxious1 traitor with the big head hahaha
doke, it was just a joke FFS, who was on ur side when u were promoting scalpure, and everyone was complaining... then everyone was giving me crap cos i wanted to try it, even though i didnt like their marketing i still thought the product had merit, and i supported u. the only person on regrowth.com i am not happy with is the webmaster, but i dont care, i just left and came here with everyone else. its not the people here vs the people there, and i have nothing against anyone that chooses to keep using regrowth, although i do think its going to go downhill now, and after everything omg has done for the public, i feel he deserves our support, which i choose to give, not because im a sheep, but because i made a decision based on wat i could see going on, but apart from that i dont want to get involved. apart from a few dumb comments i made when i was angry about the whole situation. at least enemies have some sort of mutual respect, ur losing respect from both sides.

a traitor?, its a fukin on-line forum, not the american army. if i am a traitor, at least its only to one side of this whole ordeal. and if im a traitor to regrowth.com, by posting here, then ur a traitor to both sides, because u post here whinging about regrowth.com, but say youll keep postin there for the info, and then u go over there, and post whinging about hairlossfight. ur like a two faced 10 yr old in primary school, and quite deserving of the title of class clown.

and for christ sakes, pls learn how to string a sentence together, ur worse than George Bush.

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:50 am

Doke...

This morning, like every morning, I woke up next to and made love to one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen, so let me tell you that I honestly DON'T CARE about what you are doing -it's not a part of the "bigger picture" of my life. You can do whatever the hell you want to, but when you are calling us "traitor", you are have the completely WRONG assumption that we should have had a loyalty to a "PLACE", and not "EACH OTHER". Do you see my auto-signature down below? That was said by the site owners -and I couldn't have made up something better than that if I tried.

You can post in both places -no one cares, and that's great if you want to do that. You can post exclusively over there -we'll miss you. ...But you taking shots at us over there, then taking shots at them over here -and making statements about us that we are "traitors" because we left a broken, crappy site run by a dishonest man in favor of sticking together as FRIENDS- isn't going to fly with anybody.

I don't know what else to say except I don't have time for anyone like that, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

-O.M.G.

PS... and what Anxious1 really means is "Barrak Obama without a teleprompter".

Anxious1
Prolific Poster

Post by Anxious1 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:58 am

anxious1 nice to be the clown i have no ties with any site owner and thats the way i want it to stay as you need an open mind not tied to anyone,i an getting old and have used all the major hair loss drugs and a lot of so called natural products in over 30 years so a lot of money spent the only things that showed any regrowth were minoxidil and finasteride and dutas even though i am trialing that product of clay i am considering going back onto the drugs in combo with the scalp deep clean and laser as well.
and by the way, i dont ever recall saying u have ties to the webmaster. u have said that multiple times though, sounds like u have got a guilty conscience. i dont give a crap wat products u choose to use, just dont trial scalpure, and use minoxidil and dutasteride at the same time, and then try and give honest user results without saying wat other things ur using , because they wont mean anything. u know if u hadnt bloody started so many threads on scalpure in the first place, none of this would have happened, one or two would have been enough, and then omg and goauld wouldnt have got sick of it and closed the threads, and scalpure would have been happy, and omg and gouald and the webmaster would have been happy, and wed still all be in cooperation. at least thats my opinion.

do u get some sort of kick out of starting %&$! or something?

Anxious1
Prolific Poster

Post by Anxious1 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:08 am

webmaster your not the onlyone to have had remarks made about them on the other site anxious1 thinks im a clown, after that picture of his big head on the other post hahaha what a traitor.

wat the hell r u talking about? where is the picture of my head? i dont even own a camera????

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:22 am

sorry guys in one of my many down day moods that post on other site is delated as cannot go down the two faced road,i do like to post on regr and miss you guys other here as well,as there is some old timers other there still anx i dont mind the leg pulling.

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:26 am

You're embarrasing yourself, doke... leave it alone.

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:32 am

no ok i dont mind saying i got it wrong. :oops:

number10ox
Occasional Poster

Post by number10ox » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:36 am

Hey Chore, how'd you get a picture of my prostate to use as your avatar? That's about what is looks like after 11 years on Propecia! lol...well, kind of lol and kind of col (crying-out-loud) Sorry man, that's the first thing I thought of when I saw it. What is it? :?:

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:43 am

msm xenna topical 183 relauched due to past customers wanting to buy the product.

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:46 am

it's a copper scrubber