Welcome Regrowth members!

Read about and discuss general hair loss topics.

Moderator: moderators

Chuck Norris
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Don't Know
Have you had a hair transplant?: No

Re: Welcome Regrowth members!

Post by Chuck Norris » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:16 pm

i would like to take a moment to welcome myself with the grandest of entrances to the board. i consider myself to be the most valuable member of any forum, and i will treat you as subserviant peons. your fawning appreciation is expected with every post i make. hello, lo wang. i find it strange we turn up at the same places. -chuck freaking norris
"LLLT CAN'T work!" -Dr. Alan Feller

"Yes, it does." -Harvard Medical School, NASA, the F.D.A., 1400 clinical studies on LLLT and biostimulation, most of your forum friends, etc.

jksl
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II
Treatment Regimen: Emu Oil
Low Level Laser Therapy
Revita Shampoo

Post by jksl » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:46 pm

Great to see you all here :razz:

Saber28
Regular Poster

Post by Saber28 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:54 pm

Hey OMG, I know I didn't post much at regrowth.com as I mostly lurked and absorbed information. I would contribute when and if I could.

But now that you guys are posting here. I'm following. I saw the thread Ertel posted, and thought it a complete crock of sh*t.

Anyway, glad to be here. and look forward to assist anyway I can.

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster
Have you had a hair transplant?: Yes

Post by OverMachoGrande » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:02 pm

Hey, Saber28 and JKSL!

I'm glad to have all you guys here! This is going to be fantastic, and there are actually going to be some real functions that we can take advantage of!

We're going to really have a place that actually respects us and "get's it", and who would have guessed that the owner of regrowth turned out to be the greatest living example of all that we detest and fight against? lol... He's taking little shots at me every now and again from what I've heard, too. What a pussy.

Amazing.

-O.M.G.
Last edited by OverMachoGrande on Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • "When all else fails, lie about OverMachoGrande." -observations by Jdp710
Build the most effective laser device in the world at http://www.overmachogrande.com...

Saber28
Regular Poster

Post by Saber28 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:09 pm

Same here, at least the search function works here. LOL

This site is SCARY similar to the site I am hosting for my homeowners association. ha ha PHP is great. Stable, and very usable.

If things don't work out here. I can host a site just like this from my house, with you and whoever you want as a MOD.

So something to think about.

Chuck Norris
Occasional Poster

Post by Chuck Norris » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:15 pm

OverMachoGrande wrote:...and who would have guessed that the owner of regrowth turned out to be the greatest living example of all that we detest and fight against? lol...
here is more evidence of that. if everyone could allow me to do what i do best and look at this. on the phone with wang lo this afternoon, i was told to check out the 'regenepure' site that a certain shill named skiboi referenced while slandering us.

http://www.regenepure.com

as you can see, the whole site is some poorly done shill site tied hand-in-hand with regrowth that looks like it was done in 2001. so, no doubts about that one, eh fellas?

there are also some links to laser devices that are set up the same way if you poke around. so, no doubts why a certain laser guy was run out, eh fellas?

ERTEL needs two interventions. first one is to tell him to stop being a female, second one to learn how to FORMAT A SOMEWHAT MODERN LOOKING WEBSITE. egads, he's awful. all of his sites stink. -chuckin' with norris.

"Yes, it does." -Harvard Medical School, NASA, the F.D.A., 1400 clinical studies on LLLT and biostimulation, most of your forum friends, etc.

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:28 pm

I have to say, those people are GORGEOUS! lmao... "Regenepure" must really work! I can't wait until I, umm, can buy that! Oh, and I can't wait to buy the other stuff that is getting peddled on the "Regrowth Network" -as it's being called now! Because it's not about forum members getting success with hair loss... it's about selling products. That was pretty much decided with the advent of "Skiboy".

We should now refer to that site as "Re-Marketing.com". I believe I'm going to do just that.
Last edited by OverMachoGrande on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Build the most effective laser device in the world at http://www.overmachogrande.com...

Frontline Warrior
Occasional Poster

Post by Frontline Warrior » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:22 pm

You guys freaking left me there man!!! I was like where the F did eveyone go? And who the F@#$ is this SkiCock character asking all of these stupid questions? I was following up with my thread on Pueraira Mirifica and saw some crazy post inside of it from Jdp710 and then realized some serious %&$! was going down. The Skiboi cock posts here in these forums too. Can we get rid of him before I get upset? Anyways, as long Nidhogge, OMG, Jdp710, Hapyman, Rye and couple of the other guys are here I'll be happy. We need to restart some main threads that were the big topics: Rye's-IGNITE/Hair Gen shampoo, Puearaira Mirifica, Laser Quartley update report. :-({|=

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:47 pm

Frontline Warrior wrote:You guys freaking left me there man!!! I was like where the F did eveyone go? And who the F@#$ is this SkiCock character asking all of these stupid questions? I was following up with my thread on Pueraira Mirifica and saw some crazy post inside of it from Jdp710 and then realized some serious %&$! was going down. The Skiboi cock posts here in these forums too. Can we get rid of him before I get upset? Anyways, as long Nidhogge, OMG, Jdp710, Hapyman, Rye and couple of the other guys are here I'll be happy. We need to restart some main threads that were the big topics: Rye's-IGNITE/Hair Gen shampoo, Puearaira Mirifica, Laser Quartley update report. :-({|=
Hey, man!!! Good to see you here! Yeah, Skiboi is either Ertel himself or one of his new stooges (same difference). If you missed that thread where he first posted, you should check it out! It was straight out of "old school forum deception 101"! It's on page 8: http://www.overmachogrande.com/files/a- ... rators.pdf
I have been following Regrowth and a few other hairloss sites for years,I just signed on as a member the
other day for the forums because I wanted to put in my 2 cents. This site has great forums but definitely has
some outdated content. I have to say, this soap opera is very entertaining. This OMG guy and all his buddies
(which all may be OMG) posting on here and crying like babies is a joke. Get a life. BTW, I have a Hairmax
Laser comb and I also take Propecia. I am growing hair. Lets stick to hairloss info for each other! I have a
feeling OMG is just pissed cause he can't tout his laser products freely now. Pretty freakin obvious. Moderator
shmoderator, who the heck cares who does it, just weed out the crap. These cats were not doing it out of the
kindness of their hearts. THEY ARE TOUTING THEIR LASERS!!!! John Ertel,why are you defending yourself,
spend time on new hairloss content not on these fools. Your site was around for many years before them and
will be here many years after they go.
I don't know if you are old enough to remember, but what's so funny is that this is what happened all the time at sites a decade ago -right at the time he abandoned the site. "Forum Awareness" has increased, you can't get away with that so easily anymore, and anyone that WASN'T absentee from his own site for that long would have understood that and "evolved" with us -especially with the current crew that posted at Re-Marketing.com. Well, re-enter the dinosaur, and all of a sudden BAMMO... it starts again! Flashback! So, Re-Marketing.com is now actually doing what ran all of us away from the other biggest sites to begin with! lol...

You mentioned JDP's amazing post, and that's probably the most profound thing I've seen in my life because he's a mild-mannered guy that doesn't lose his cool. That speaks volumes, and for those of you that missed that one: http://www.overmachogrande.com/files/a- ... s-post.PDF

I hear that the reason he is saying that I was banned is because I threw a "tirade" in this thread. Well, when someone isn't very bright and they see the truth written about them, it's easy for them to confuse "legitimate outrage" with "tirade"! lol... Wow, he'd better develop some thick skin if I start doing the streaming internet show I want to do next year! I'd say that's it's pretty safe to speculate that he's going to be lampooned a fair amount.

-O.M.G.
Last edited by OverMachoGrande on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saber28
Regular Poster

Post by Saber28 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:58 pm

You mentioned JDP's amazing post, and that's probably the most profound thing I've seen in my life because he's a mild-mannered guy that doesn't lose his cool. That speaks volumes, and for those of you that missed that one: http://www.overmachogrande.com/files/a- ... s-post.PDF
Holy sh*t JDP, I never got to read that post. But good job. \:D/

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:24 pm

Oh, ok, I did some research and I'm pretty sure I figured it out. Not that the specifics matter, but "Skiboy" is actually someone out of South Florida, and he's probably a web marketing ventures partner with Ertel. I have a full name, address, one phone number, and a couple of AOL email addresses, too. So, yes... it's you-know-who's partner -although obviously he's posting you-know-who's words, so, duh... it's the same thing (maybe even worse since it's a "conspiracy" now).

So, those are always good things to tuck away. It's always good to cross reference particular facts like that sometimes... things can become REALLY CLEAR when you do that, like when we would find out that ONE GUY is responsible for half the troublemaking on one board! You should have seen the files full of emails, IP addresses, youtube pages, etc. that Goa'uld and I kept when we were busting these spammers.

Anxious1
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood II A

Post by Anxious1 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:19 am

wat sux most about shills coming in trying to get away with saying wat they like while remaining anonymous, is since we all r smart enough to see past MOST of them, theres always probably going to be some left, and leaves us all so paranoid, u just simply dont know who to believe.

so if ur reading this, companies that r currently trying to get on forums to promote ur products which may or may not work, FFS, say who u r, wat u do, and be honest, and u will get our attention, because u will stand out against all the obvious shills.

name ur member account after ur company, introduce urself, and tell us about ur new product, and perhaps some people will try it, but dont pretend to be someone ur not, and if u do, dont complain when u lose ur crediability, because u r entering a marketplace full of deception, where many have stood in ur shoes b4, and tried to pull the wool over our eyes, and take our money.

The Natural
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Androgenetic Alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness)

Post by The Natural » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:22 am

Jacob, recommended this forum to me. It looks very informative. Especially, this thread.

Lo and behold.

The irony of it all, huh OMG.
The Natural Internal Regimen:

curcumin
resveratrol
vitamin D (3)
vitamin E (tocotrienols)
vitamin C
magnesium citrate
MSM

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:06 am

Anxious1 wrote:wat sux most about shills coming in trying to get away with saying wat they like while remaining anonymous, is since we all r smart enough to see past MOST of them, theres always probably going to be some left, and leaves us all so paranoid, u just simply dont know who to believe.

so if ur reading this, companies that r currently trying to get on forums to promote ur products which may or may not work, FFS, say who u r, wat u do, and be honest, and u will get our attention, because u will stand out against all the obvious shills.

name ur member account after ur company, introduce urself, and tell us about ur new product, and perhaps some people will try it, but dont pretend to be someone ur not, and if u do, dont complain when u lose ur crediability, because u r entering a marketplace full of deception, where many have stood in ur shoes b4, and tried to pull the wool over our eyes, and take our money.
I think you're right... and I think what should be done about it is actually set up a forum/subforum where companies are actually invited and encouraged to talk about their products -meaning that it would have it written in the description that they are allowed to! A "Commercial Product Representatives Forum" or something. See... I *do* understand their plight in a corporate/shill dominated world in which hair loss still isn't cured, and sometimes these products might be pretty decent and work better than that the existing commercial junk (not hard to do, mind you!). I think we should "level the playing field" a bit, and give these guys a shot.

As I already know from my personal experiences, there is a GOOD CHANCE that the people that are going to revolutionize hair loss are going to be people out of their garages (or small companies, etc.) -not top scientists with tons of dough- that are passionate like we are -but don't have the money to compete with the advertising of those massive companies that do (that, in my opinion, are money making schemes vs. viable hair loss treatments anyway). So, I think we should "officially" give them a chance.

THE CATCH... is that they have to stay and be able to GET GRILLED by all of us -they can't just "hit and run" post. You know, "My product is the best topical for hair loss on the planet, and it causes DHT to actually BUILD NEW HAIR." or something, keep making that post every week, but never respond to the questions! lol... They would also have agree to lose the right of any sort of legal action against the site because some irate poster is attacking them.

So, how is that idea? I'd say the potential drawback is that we are going to be asking for a bit of trouble because most of us HATE companies, so there is potentially always going to be a "negative edge" to some of our posts! lol... I think we could get over that, though.

At the very least, this will drive traffic to our site, and keep A LOT of stimulating discussion going! At the most, it'll help bring to light some potentailly good products that aren't being talked about enough.

doke
Prolific Poster
Norwood Level: Norwood III A
Treatment Regimen: trialing scalpure with pantostin

Post by doke » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:48 am

hi omg i have been taken in by regrowth i was beliving what he was saying i am sorry i doubted you omg and gould,i had an email again from a said company saying you can start a new post on regrowth and they wanted to know how my treatment was going i have not had any success at the moment, i am going to delete my postings on regrowth,are any of you going keep an eye there to whats going on,i did say that omg was not banned from the site i did not know you had been and i said why cant they shake hands and forget but john e said no. :D

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:09 am

Hey, DOKE!

Good to see you here! Yeah, it's really hard to figure out the truth sometimes when someone is engaged in such "spin" like that, and when he has the "fake credibility" that owning that broken 2001 forum gives him. He's disturbingly non-appreciative to all of us, but he's trying to twist it so that it's ME -and not all of US- that he targeting because I'm an easier target. However, his actions and statements, especially the "Skiboy" thing- have proved otherwise. So, he's making me a bit of a scapegoat while he's "taking the site in a new direction", and as you know... any idiot can hurl those sort of accusations/criticisms at me. It's "easy" to do. The PROBLEM for him is that he thinks all of you are going to buy it! lol...

But yes... I know what company you are talking about, and that same company did that with someone else here on this thread, too -except they actually CALLED THEM ON THE PHONE! lol... They are going to be heavily pushed over there! So, at that site, you now have companies calling forum posters on the phone offering them incentives to give favorable reviews! lol... That certainly *is* a different direction!

That product may do some good, but JustMe123 figured out essentially how to make something similar here for very cheap: http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... =31&t=1259
2.) Slather a bentonite clay mixture on my head. I am using a bentonite clay powder that you can find in any health food store and most grocery stores (where I live anyways). The brand is Aztec Beauty Healing Clay and it costs around $5.00 for a can which should last you about a month (at least). I take 2 plastic spoons fulls of the bentonite clay and put that is a small glass container. Don't use metal with bentonite clay as it absorbs metals. I then add a little apple cider vinegar and water to the powered clay and mix it until the consistency is paste like (hopefully that makes sense). Once you have the mixture complete slather it all over your head/hair and make sure the mixture is touching the scalp. Leave this mixture on for about 30-minutes and then shampoo it out. A word of caution run your water for several minutes after you wash off the bentonite clay so you push the mixture out in the main water line so as not to clog up the pipes in your house.

Bentonite clay is supposed to help draw oils, sebum and other gunk out of your scalp. Who knows maybe it even absorbs demodex - don't get excited Jacob . Do a little research on bentonite clay.

After you shampoo your scalp has never felt so clean and when I laser I seem to get a more stimulated feeling from my laser session. It's a bit more prep work then just shampooing before you laser but anything that absorbs and draws out oil, sebum etc... has got to be good for you hair & scalp environment.
So, there you go! That's probably pretty close and probably has the same benefits -even if they aren't identical products.

I'm actually going to try what he's doing and make that and test it out. JustMe123 never got sore with lasers in the past, but he DOES get sore after he uses that now. So, that tells me that yes... it's actually at least really cleaning the scalp of sebum!

Anyway, I'm glad that so many people see through what is happening at that other site. I never even posted anything over there -not one thing, I didn't even BREATHE there- since any of this happened, so that should help paint the picture of what is actually going on! It's an issue of CLASS, really.

I'm actually going to go eat some fantastic chicken for lunch now at one of the few remaining "Boston Markets" left in this part of the world, and I'm going to try to see if I can find some of that clay at the one health food store in this god forsaken town!

If I do, I'm probably going to put this in another thread with the blatant statement "Make your own Scalpure for $5" or whatever, just so people can find it better! lol...

Stay classy, HairLossFight!

-O.M.G.

jdp710
Prolific Poster

Post by jdp710 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:09 am

FWIW, I tried the ACV with French Green Clay for the first time last night and I like it better than just using the clay. It bubbles as it's on your head ... for lack of a better term.

Saber28
Regular Poster

Post by Saber28 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:35 am

OMG-

What is going to happen to some of the doctors you had posting at regrowth? They going to follow us here? I would hope so.

number10ox
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: laser messiah II with 415 diodes, 3-4xweek, 20 min. treatment
Emu/magnesium oil topical

Post by number10ox » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:49 pm

Doke, I'd like to ask you a question. You said above that your going to erase your posts at Regrowth and it made it sound like you're frustrated with that site's "new direction", especially the "said" company (shill-pure) contacting you. Yet it looks like you just started a thread there today about that very same product saying you've had some regrowth with it.

You also started another thread at Regrowth saying:

"THAT OTHER SITE STAY HERE
talking about shills and cons they have a product thar regrows hair in 3 months quick we must get it hahahaha so come back here guys."

I'm confused. Do you mean there's a product at this site that claims it regrows hair in 3 months, therefore you think this place is full of "shills and cons"?

I'm just trying to understand, really. :?: Did you make those posts their before posting here today? Thanks.

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:36 pm

Well, I have tragic news... the last "Boston Market" in the area is GONE now. To add insult to injury, they bulldozed it and replaced it with a McDonald's! lol... Well, true, I obviously haven't been there in a while if they could do that without me already noticing, and frankly if I lived in that area I'd go to that McDonald's more than the Boston Market -but that's not the point! I loved that chicken!

Jdp710...

I made a new thread about JustMe123's DIY "Scalpure" here: http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... f=9&t=1263. I'm going to have to try the ACV once I'm certain I have the correct bentonite! The problem is, though, I'm really "ruined" with ACV because I used it so much about four or five years ago. Now I can't stand it when I smell it, but I haven't smelled it in a while so maybe it's ok now!

Saber28...

I called Dr. Maricle this morning, and he was actually at a car show. So, the guy always surprises me! He actually has a '85 corvette or something that he's really fixed up. Anyway, he's going to start posting over here, and he said he'd register. He said he had a lot of interesting stuff that he wanted someone to go through so he could post it -proof, studies, papers. I know, I know, he said stuff like that before, but I think his FASCINATED by forums right now. I think that he's fascinted with the whole "dynamic" of forums that isn't replicated anywhere in the world -meaning that someone with PHDs, at the top of their field, and a successful business man can be COUNTERED by a 20 year old beligerent poster that can't even punctuate correctly! ...And it looks like they are on the same level! lol...

Anyway, I think we got a good shot of actually getting information from him since he's interested!

Doke...

Man, number10ox has a good point... you can post in any public forum in the world, but those are some radical changes in viewpoints there, and we just don't want to be messed around with. You're not trying to sh*t us, are you? Plus, I'm just scratching my head trying to figure out what the heck you are talking about with the " talking about shills and cons they have a product thar regrows hair in 3 months" thing. Who has that product, and where is the thread or the ad?

CPIO
Regular Poster

Post by CPIO » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:48 pm

Hi didd-ly dee!

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:17 am

hi guys i was taken in but am still a member there as you can still be as we might get some info,but not to be two faced about it as i am still using up my said clay product and wanted to start a honest user thread like omg said it does condition the scalp,but when i have used the 5 plastic containers i will try omgs $5,i already have cider vinager at home,as to the product i made a remark about it begins with p the first ad i saw when coming on this site so i was not impressed as there is lots of ads including that laser comb, i have to be honest and say that i as said still a member, i will post on there but i also go to hairlosshelp and on others.So i will not get into any them and us? lazerfish is still posting and a few old timers from the past ,i feel that it is not wise to get involved only with what we all want hair regrowth.

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:37 am

forgot to add that omgs advice and knowledge on regrowth is greatly missed and that j e has said that your posts will stay and also your web site contact its a shame it has come to this,i still think like i have said on regrowth that om should be allowed to comment on the site. 8)

Lakers
Occasional Poster

Post by Lakers » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:04 am

WTF Did I miss? I've had a damn busy week with school and worked a double and ............ This? I'm not even sure what happened but I'm here now. Fill me in guys

wildhair
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Alopecia Universalis
Norwood Level: Norwood III
Treatment Regimen: LLT, minomuck, & just about anything....

Post by wildhair » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:57 am

Regrowth.com was a community, the heart and soul of that community has migrated here... the brain trust, the true leader of the forum, and even the village idiot (guess again on this one)... may it rest in peace....

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:54 am

Well, I got the "independent" confirmation I needed. Skiboy is a guy named Scott Hoffman that lives in South Florida, and he's John Ertel's partner at Regrowth now.

Ertel denied that he or Regrowth had anything to do with Skiboy, and said that my baseless accusations (or "tirade", I think he put it) about this is the reason I'm no longer welcome there. So, that was a lie -as is most of the garbage he's trying to put there.

So, I want to sum it up one more time for people to see. THIS is what Ertel and Scott -in the persona of Skiboy- said about me/us:
I have been following Regrowth and a few other hairloss sites for years,I just signed on as a member the
other day for the forums because I wanted to put in my 2 cents. This site has great forums but definitely has
some outdated content. I have to say, this soap opera is very entertaining. This OMG guy and all his buddies
(which all may be OMG)
posting on here and crying like babies is a joke. Get a life. BTW, I have a Hairmax
Laser comb and I also take Propecia. I am growing hair.
[Note: SPONSERS OF THE SITE, DUH!] Lets stick to hairloss info for each other! I have a
feeling OMG is just pissed cause he can't tout his laser products freely now. Pretty freakin obvious.
shmoderator, who the heck cares who does it, just weed out the crap. These cats were not doing it out of the
kindness of their hearts. THEY ARE TOUTING THEIR LASERS!!!!
John Ertel,why are you defending yourself,
spend time on new hairloss content not on these fools. Your site was around for many years before them and
will be here many years after they go.
Once again, the SITE OWNERS said that about me. So, you guys can post there or not if you want to, I certainly am not asking you to stop -and I'm sick of this entire disgusting issue. I'll tell you this, though... if the site owners of any site said something like that to ANY OF YOU that contributed knowledge freely with passion, heart, and soul to it to make it a great community -especially poeple that I have an "offline" relataionship with- *I* sure wouldn't post there again. In fact, I'd lampoon their ass every chance I got. I'm not afraid to take stands about what is right and what is wrong, and whatever you think about me personally, I am a leader in that regard.

Goa'uld, you let me down, buddy. That's a personal issue, though, way more personal than anything that has happened on a forum.

number10ox
Occasional Poster
Treatment Regimen: laser messiah II with 415 diodes, 3-4xweek, 20 min. treatment
Emu/magnesium oil topical

Post by number10ox » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:55 pm

OMG,

We feel for you man. Truly. It kind of feels like a family has been split in half. Who knows how long it takes to get over feeling betrayed. Maybe never. Some of us get what you're about, and that's why we want to show support be being here. Some don't. And still some others think they can try to reap benefits by (unskillfuly) cozying up to people on both sides of the issue. 8)

There are times when it's just good sense to stay neutral. But sometimes, if you have any character and you look closely enough at a situation, you know you need to stand on one side or the other. This isn't a cult, and we're not sheep. We're gathering here in solidarity with a guy we believe holds our well being on the same level of importance as his own. We believe this guy wouldn't feed us to the corporate machine in order to line his own pockets. (We need a "sheep walking into a meat grinder" icon)

I'm not going so far as to call the other side "evil". But I do believe that facts would be conveniently distorted in order to present only the very best image of the site's sponsors, and no sleep would be lost over it by those who have the power to edit and twist information. Wait..I guess that IS evil.

No one's asking us to tie on an OMG head band and fly a plane into an aircraft carrier (are you? lol.), but being able to extend an appropriate measure of loyalty to a deserving person says something about our own character. I don't think you're asking for too much OMG.

Now forget about this stuff for a while, plug in that sweet Les Paul copy you got and rock out with your c@#k out! Well, at least rock out.

Chin up man.

t5aylor
Hair Loss Type: Alopecia Areata

Post by t5aylor » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:32 pm

Gentlemen

jksl
Prolific Poster
Treatment Regimen: Emu Oil
Low Level Laser Therapy
Revita Shampoo

Post by jksl » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 pm

hmmm recent and oldskool regrowth members plus IH forum members congregating here. gonna be interesting, hopefully in a good way.

Chuck Norris
Occasional Poster

Post by Chuck Norris » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:20 pm

t5aylor wrote:Gentlemen
  • "Hiya baby!"
[/size]

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:58 pm

I guess it's time for funny pictures:

-O.M.G.

cld517
Seasoned Poster

Post by cld517 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:25 pm

HEY OMG!!! 517 here..been reading this thread and monitoring whats going on over at regrowth...what a joke..i cant seem to find any what did he refer to it as? oh yeah "a tirade" against him..not only that but whatever you allegedly wrote over there against him in some thread cant be found either..

i commented there to "the natural" against what he said

The Natural
Regrowth.com Member
[ Ignore ] Re: To the MODERATOR?

Well, it's good to be back.
Last year, I was banned by OMG (and/or his lackey), after I dared to ask why this forum was being completely dominated by threads about lasers. To where had all of the new threads by members like Jacob, Immortal Hair, Sandman, Dex, and Sublime gone, I wondered aloud.

OMG responded by calling me, "an idiot." I, in response, called him, "a horse's ass."

BAN.

I never once questioned the efficacy of lasers for some. Nevertheless, as xcvq correctly stated, his temperament was not one suited for that of a moderator.

And this should be readily apparent now to everyone: He could have easily just stayed here, accepted the hearty thanks that he received for his diligent services, and continued to contribute with his "informative" posts, but instead, he chooses to mount this ridiculous mutiny of sorts.

So now, he must reap.

my response...
umm the natural it seems that there was a bit more to it than you say and BOTH Omg & Gou'ald approved and it appears as though there were other complaints...
i'm wondering now if t5aylor, the maniac will be back..sandman..etc....and no the Natural i'm not putting you in that class at all

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________- now back to my post her.........oh oh..t5aylor is here now..eeeek!!!!

i see you're online..would you mind my blowing ertel out of the water for all to see with you have posted?

The Natural
Occasional Poster

Post by The Natural » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:04 pm

Your use of the words "seems" and "appears" tell me that you do not know the facts. My posts at Regrowth are on file for all to see. Direct me, if you will, to one of them that warrants a ban.

Admittedly, there still are many who feel that OMG should have remained as moderator. Understandably so, he did much work in the area of lasers. He has developed quite a following as well. But to be a good moderator of anything, you must possess an objectivity, and be able (politely willing) to serve it in equal portions to people with whom you agree AND to those with whom you do not.

Perhaps, one day, OMG will (be allowed to )return to Regrowth, and contribute in another capacity. But that will depend on him, and whether he wants to acknowledge (admit) the mistake(s) he made as a member of Regrowth.

curcumin
resveratrol
vitamin D (3)
vitamin E (tocotrienols)
vitamin C
magnesium citrate
MSM

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:56 pm

Hey, EVERYBODY!

I haven't had the benefit of being able to speak to most of you on the phone, and I've only emailed some of you in here to let you know what's going on, but it's pretty damn exciting if I don't say so myself! I should have announced this earlier. For those of you that don't know, Sam and I are going to be working very hard on developing the next generation of hair loss site -here, together. We both have a similar view of the "bigger picture" of what needs to happen, so we decided to merge our efforts instead of dilute the hair loss site world even further.

We've got a tremendous amount of content planned, and in fact I have so much to do in regards to it that I don't know where to start! We'll be bringing in all sorts of media rich features and a way for all information to be "storehoused", updated, etc. by many users. It's all going to be "seamless", and it's all going to be quite entertaining, actually. I'm not really going to work much on the "forum end" of things once it's up and running because I'm going to mostly working on the "main page" content, which will essentially means that I'm going to be focusing on current events, news stories, and most importantly, arranging and producing original content.

It's going to be good times ahead for this site, and, in turn, all of us! So, expect a site that has a lot of main page activity that is completely user interactive. We may end up duplicating the final site on a couple of domain names (one that is mine, too, and frankly I want a "stripped down" version of it on a .mobi site so I can easily read it all on my Blackberry. Yes, I can do that just for *my* Blackberry, lol...).

We'll need help, too, and I've already talked to a lot of you about that "offline". Content, content, content is what this site is going to need. So, if you want to do something above and beyond what you'd ever thought you'd do in a forum, let me know!

So, if anyone has any suggestions both on site design and content -any ideas at all- shoot me an email or PM. I'm going to start working on the main page rough drafts pretty soon -and then we may just get a pro to "touch it up" for us. We're not afraid to sink a tiny bit of cash in it.

We're also looking at solutions on how to make this an ad-free site, or use non-hairloss related ads, or a way at least where we won't have to be put in an awkward position if someone has it out for one of our sponsors, but yet still be able to make the site self-sufficient with the level of things we are going to offer. lol... Of course, you people aren't morons and you know that I'm talking about MYSELF there more than any of you when it comes to the " someone has it out for one of our sponsors" talk! Hey, it's apparently what I do.

What we need is a forum that isn't controlled by one person's financial objectives, but an entire media-interactive site that is determined by a large group of contributors with the same goals... GROW. BACK. OUR. HAIR.

I hope you guys are with me on this, because, by god, it's going to happen! SO... there are NO STEPS BACKWARDS ANYMORE... we are going FORWARD, and it's going to be fantastic, and something that sure hasn't been done in the hair loss world before!

So, GET EXCITED! There is a reason to be excited!

-OverFreakingMachoGRANDE!
Last edited by OverMachoGrande on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:13 pm

skiboy wrote:Stop kicking John when he is down, he feels betrayed by OMG and is upset and really wishes the best for everyone.
...because I'm such a sinister betrayer, right?? Sort of like "betrayal" by creating fake accounts to discredit people that helped you and others? That was YOU TWO, not me Ertel/Hoffman. You're in marketing, and you're trying to sell us THAT? Yeah good luck with that, Scott Hoffman/John Ertel. See, here's the problem... if you "knew very little about the forums", you wouldn't have known enough about those 'specifics' you said down in my autosignature to make those posts on your own!

You were fed the words by Ertel, PERIOD, you just admitted that, and I'm sure he appreciates you taking the bullet for him and all, but we aren't morons. Thanks for wishing us the best. The thing is that we actually DO wish you the best, too, because we're nice guys -nice guys that DON'T do what you and Ertel did.

Here is what you said again, by the way, just in case people need to see what someone that "knew very little about the forums" said:
I have been following Regrowth and a few other hairloss sites for years,I just signed on as a member the other day for the forums because I wanted to put in my 2 cents. This site has great forums but definitely has some outdated content. I have to say, this soap opera is very entertaining. This OMG guy and all his buddies (which all may be OMG) posting on here and crying like babies is a joke. Get a life. BTW, I have a hairmax
Laser comb and I also take Propecia. I am growing hair. Lets stick to hairloss info for each other! I have a feeling OMG is just pissed cause he can't tout his laser products freely now. Pretty freakin obvious. Moderator shmoderator, who the heck cares who does it, just weed out the crap. These cats were not doing it out of the kindness of their hearts. THEY ARE TOUTING THEIR LASERS!!!! John Ertel,why are you defending yourself,
spend time on new hairloss content not on these fools. Your site was around for many years before them and will be here many years after they go.
So, thanks for at least admitting that you played a part in the sham -and Ertel fed you the words. It's nice to have others see that I was right.

As far as "there are A LOT of things OMG is not telling you about his business and motivations", you're dead wrong about that, and that is absolutely offensive. I busted my ass when I was poor and jobless to make the best free site possible without making a dime! I helped HUNDREDS of people for absolutely nothing but the chance to "stick my neck out" so bad people like YOU could take a swing at it. Yeah ...the same way I built up traffic to YOUR FORUM for free. Did you hear that? For over ONE YEAR after I had started this, I didn't make one DIME. I finally started making them for others due to POPULAR DEMAND, and when the Intercytex US Spokesman called me and told me that I'd be providing a fantastic service if I made the devices for people that weren't able to themselves.

Why don't you ask your new moderator, Eric/Goa'uld about all of that! He knows everything about me because we've spoken daily for A YEAR. Go tell him you said that, and come back and tell us what he says!

In fact, Eric/Goa'uld, why don't you respond to this comment by Skiboy, too:
We have heard from more than one source that OMG told people including vendors and potential advertisers on our site that he 'owned regrowth' and that someone else he knows is going to buy it from us.
Absolute dead lie. Eric, if you have ANY sense of decency, you'll come into this thread and confront these deceiptful people. I've never even spoken to a vendor or a potential advertiser ONCE off of the forum. Name one, and get them on this forum to confront me! You are a LIAR!

We are NOT similar to each other, Scott Hoffman/SkiBoy... you and I are exact opposites, my "friend". You are a deceptive poster that was trying to discredit the best treatment that Regrowth had ever seen, and trying to slander my motivations. No one respects you. Don't you DARE compare us.

The record is what it is. I don't like people like you, and I certainly stand against what you, Ertel, and anyone involved in the "new management" at Regrowth did.

See ya...

-O.M.G.

PS- Goa'uld... if I've found that you've read this and didn't respond, I want you to know that you've hurt me beyond words can describe. You need to stand up for what is RIGHT here.
Last edited by OverMachoGrande on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:56 pm, edited 8 times in total.

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:36 pm

skiboy wrote:You're really the worst, dude. At least you will never make a dime again from our site. BTW, I was with Jonny since 1997. Do your homework. See ya....

...And how am I "really the worst" again, "dude"? None of what you said is true, and that's provable. Everything with what I said about YOU *IS* true. I'm pretty confident this speaks for itself.

Stay and debate about it... what are you afraid of?! If I'm "the worst", and deceptive, I should be pretty easy to annihilate, right (like I'm doing with you -and man, I'm WIPING THE TABLE with you)? What are the names of the companies in which I informed them that I was the "site owner"? What are my diabolical marketing plans that the people don't know about? Etc etc etc?

Chuck Norris
Occasional Poster

Post by Chuck Norris » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:12 am

translation of what SKIBOY wrote:Ok, yeah, I LIED TO YOU at first and everything I said was baloney, but NOW is when I want you to start believing me, because it's, umm, really true this time.
You're nothing better than a simple crook. My god! You are a BULLSH1T ARTIST, "JohnErtelScottHoffmanSkiboy". NO ONE is falling for your sh1t. It's hard for chuck norris to even wrap his immense brain around this.

I'm going to have to break this down into parts:

The owners.
  • of the site.
    • that we used to populate.
      • are spewing lies.
        • about posters.
          • when they never had to in the first place.
            • Why?
I can't come up with anything but ego and money. There is no reason for this, and frankly Mr. Skiboy, if it wasn't for your post in the first place at regrowth, none of this would have happened.

Let me say that again. Mr. Skiboy, if it wasn't for your post in the first place at regrowth, none of this would have happened. but yet you come on here and pour gas on a fire you created when you didn't even have to. Why? Ego and money. Again, why? Ego and money.

If any of what you were saying was true, why would you have to try to defend yourself so hard by coming here and saying it again? Ego and money. If you are in the right, then get over it and you have nothing to worry about.

EGO

AND

MONEY.

Do you know what regrowth now is? It's a "Banana Republic". The new leaders came in and felt like they had to 'off' the old leaders because they can't have any competition, and it just so happens that the old leaders were legitimate and the new leaders are corrupt to the core. Well, unfortunately the 'old leaders' are too numerous to count, and we are very savvy. We know what simpletons like you are doing, comprende?

Hey skiboy, don't compare yourself to OMG by saying "OMG and I are alike", simpleton. Don't waste the rest of our time either. Regrowth was good, but it can't hold up under false pretenses because it's going to blend in with the rest of the sites, and this site is going to stand out now. But hey, as long as you sell your laser comb and your propecia, that's fine with you. -Chuck freaking NORRIS.
Last edited by Chuck Norris on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

hermann
Occasional Poster
Hair Loss Type: Other
Norwood Level: Norwood IV
Treatment Regimen: 2xED Capillogain

Post by hermann » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:18 am

Hey OMG!

Good luck for the new exciting plans.
Very nice too hear this positive forward attitude.

I stay tuned (and maybe have to accomplish small questions & inputs sometimes) O:)

jdp710
Prolific Poster

Post by jdp710 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:29 am

OMG,

Can't wait for what the site will be like. I already like how the pages are gone.

Skiboy,

See my signature?

The Natural
Occasional Poster

Post by The Natural » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:00 am

But here's the thing, one would never read about someone, like, Immortal Hair, bragging about all of the "traffic" that he brought to Regrowth, or claiming that his was the "best treatment for hair loss," or explicitly suggesting that members leave one forum and follow him to another, as OMG has done here.

curcumin
resveratrol
vitamin D (3)
vitamin E (tocotrienols)
vitamin C
magnesium citrate
MSM

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:23 am

Hey, Hermann!

It's good to see you here, and yeah! It's going to be a lot of fun!

jdp...

Yeah, this whole "Skiboy" posting his crap here right around us is just crazy, and if anybody missed it... yes, they admitted to the "skiboy" account as being their creation.

Do these people not realize that almost every single person in this thread and half the people at Regrowth talk through email, too? We're like FAMILY! I'm telling you, and I've been saying it since Wednesday... they had NO CLUE about their own board because they'd been gone so long, and they walked right in and thought it was still like 1999 again and could get away with this. lol... it would have been better for them not to have ADMITTED that they were the fake posters, but since I already mentioned his name and where he lived I suppose he couldn't keep his mouth shut.

They don't need our permission to do whatever the hell they want to with their site... THEY OWN IT. They could have deleted every single one of our accounts, and we really don't have an right to say anything about it if they wanted to "change the direction" of the site to push products. Why resort to unethical posts and lies? None of US are going to talk about hairmax and propecia... why the hell did they feel like they had to do that? Because I insulted John Ertel in an email and said that "The members of your own forum would through eggs at you if you said any of that"? No... it's just because "they thought they could" do that, and they didn't think it would matter.

If it wasn't for "Skiboy" posting in the first place, maybe I would have simply "felt insulted" -something that I would have gotten over pretty quickly- but who gives a damn?! I'm one person! Nobody would be here if THEY didn't make it "larger". Instead, they insulted all of us, and dragged it on -something which they just did AGAIN.

Ok, seriously though, let's move on. I hate those assh*les. It's time to post another funny picture (and I thought you would have liked the dog one, JDP!)...

...and let's talk about the site! lol... I *should* have had the templates ready about 6 months ago, and it's too bad I don't. What we all need to think about though is that, ok... we know what we need to do to get the site up to the PRESENT. What do you think is going to be the coolest thing in the future? We can do a twitter thing pretty easily I think, but I don't know how interested anyone is going to be with "OverMachoGrande is going to the grocery store to buy two pounds of jumbo shrimp".

So, what's next? Aside from wiki, video, updateable site pages that users can create on whatever topic they want, news stories, original content... what's going to be the future of the internet as it relates to the "forum experience"?
Last edited by OverMachoGrande on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:56 am

Oh, I know one thing though... that "streaming show" that I was talking about. Then we could archive it on the site. All of us would could schedule calls or video appearances, and have a list of things to talk about. If I did the show (as a host), it'd have to be pretty "guest heavy" because although I can talk passionately about these topics, my ability to pull facts, stats, and studies out of my head is NIL. Zip, Zero, Nada. I even made a post about Broccomax earlier, and I said basically "Hey, I use it and it worked AMAZINGLY on my allergies, but I have no clue why... go find JDP!" lol...

Make no mistake... if I'm hosting it, I'm going to absolutely lampoon the hell out of what I think is wrong in the world -from this whole Ertel Skiboy mess, to Dr. Feller, to hairmax, to the "80% success rate of minox/propecia". So, maybe you should elect someone else to do it! lol...

We could all take turns hosting it, too. We'd have to figure out how to make a call board -preferably one that can be Fed Exed to the next location, and have transferable multiple lines -all, of course, would [hopefully] be paid for with the site. If not, well, this is my hobby, and going broke because of this isn't exactly a NEW THING for me (and you guys, too).

Would any of this be absolutely pertanent to someone's hair loss struggle? No... but you've gotta do something when you are waiting for that hair to grow back, so we might as well have fun with it.

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:11 am

hi ya regrowth site is having trouble,i am getting pissed off with a said company starting with s that keeps emailing me and saying you are now free to post on regrowth? so even though i have started a post on regr and still have another three cont left i am going to stop using as i do not think there is any miricle in the product.
Chore there is a post on here about a product called cherin which you said on regrowth was better than what i had got which is pantostin,it looks like a green lotion and they say on there site it is 95% effective,how are you getting on with it?
A product called regenscalp i have been looking at but was not very convinced with a 12 week trial i know some guys are trying to buy it but i am asking omg what he thinks as i have been scammed so many times in my 30 years hair loss travels. :D :D :-"

doke
Prolific Poster

Post by doke » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:26 am

omg i want some of them cakes mmmmmmm very tasty :lol:

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:08 am

Well, Doke, if you want some cupcakes, then here is your new avatar!

Image ...or even this one: Image

Ha ha ha!!! You should totally use one of those! [...And in case you missed it, Doke, John Ertel/Scott Hoffman did admit to being behind the skiboy account. Wanted to make sure your lust for cupcakes didn't cause you to miss that.]

I'm going to look into the 12 week Regenscalp thing... I just don't know, though. There seems to be a rash of all these "use it once and it works" type of things that are really expensive, and I just don't know what to think. I need to write a "report" on all of these new topicals because my head is spinning with them.

chore boy
Prolific Poster

Post by chore boy » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:07 am

Doke- Cherin was a good product in that I could tell it contained an anti-androgen but yet it didn't really bother me systemically like fin, duta, flut, etc did/do. My beef with Cherin was the green "lotion" carrier liquid for the vial of estraidol or whatever it is that's in there. The liquid reminded me of like Fabuloso or Mr. Clean... strongly perfumed, harsh and it almost felt like there was detergent or something in it. I didn't have the option of adding the estraidol vial to another carrier because they said that they combined the products to avoid the vial of estraidol breaking during shipping. It might be interesting to try the estrogen in some aloe juice or something but that liquid that they have is just a little too much for me.

I'm not sure I got any cosmetic results from it but then again, I only went through one bottle of it.

jdp710
Prolific Poster

Post by jdp710 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:15 am

Hey OMG,

lol, I've seen the commercials for that episode.

What's sad is that Aussie is still a puppy and she's acting like that.

jdp710
Prolific Poster

Post by jdp710 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:50 am

Here's an Aussie who knows how to behave :D

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:20 pm

Your dog kicks ass! No one commented on my cat "Spanky" -one of the strays I adopted- in the animated gif in the DIY Scalpure thread! lol... That was completely "unscripted", and he just walked right up, checked it out, and split. You'll notice he resembles a weasel quite a bit... I should rename him ERTEL.

You know what? It's nice to be a "loose cannon" in a completely contrived marketing program.

...Especially when it's one that would have you buy a LASER COMB that doesn't work over a laser helmet that does because it's more profitable for the owners.

-O.M.G.

OverMachoGrande
Prolific Poster

Post by OverMachoGrande » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:21 pm

By the way... I've got A LOT of laser PROOF stuff from Dr. Maricle. I'm going to post it over the next few days.